Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Btw where are the Val fans, are they celebrating so hard that they missed the whole thread. We basically opened the Val Path at this update and no one talks about it. :unsure:
:confused: Maybe they are confused of her character change. :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you could be sorta on the Val path even in the previous update (beach scene with Val) without bringing Lexi in the picture. There is a solo path with her.

Reactions: minibaer12

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
dear mnotwoke
donot be warried about my Beloved Val since I did not have any broblem of what you hear :love:, but your Brooke leave you to love Emily , so just go for Elena or Cara :whistle: the other girls are not singles :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Isn't that the truth :ROFLMAO:
I was really dissapointed that my actions at the beach lacked any repercussions...you know, i try really hard to get a stab at Alexis at every single opportunity i get....but she just isn't going away :cautious:
She's really unresponsive to bad boyfriend behaviour, say you would kill her, stare at her friends ass, grab her friends ass... and she's totally cool with everything the next day... come on!!!!

You get the choice to "try again" with her back in what episode 7, and if you take that the game locks you in a inescapable relationship... Boyfriend status and everything.
It's even possible to promise Nikki that you will break up with her but the game doesn't give you anyway to fulfill that promise... now the MC is planning to visit Nikki without having done what he promised, her words were clear, "next time i see you..."

Reactions: Raziel_8

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hey has anybody played the new update because I do have a question about it I mean about the no incest thing
all I know about that is it feels like it's more for shock value if you ask me cause I saw Nyx saying it still hold true even after this update assuming you dont think she is messing with us which I don't

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You get the choice to "try again" with her back in what episode 7, and if you take that the game locks you in a inescapable relationship... Boyfriend status and everything.
It's even possible to promise Nikki that you will break up with her but the game doesn't give you anyway to fulfill that promise... now the MC is planning to visit Nikki without having done what he promised, her words were clear, "next time i see you..."
Yeah, no choice to break up with her even after you promissed Nikki/Cara not in the last ep, not in this one.
But then Val says no action until he breaks up with Lexi and 5 min later he's on the phone trying to break up...not that it actually works, i expect full on drama here as well.
On the other hand, i really want Alexis walk into MC balls deep in Erynn or Iris for a nice break :whistle:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Btw where are the Val fans, are they celebrating so hard that they missed the whole thread. We basically opened the Val Path at this update and no one talks about it. :unsure:
:confused: Maybe they are confused of her character change. :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Val fan(s) present and accounted for!

screenshot0064.png

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Going back to first beating now, maybe we have a little surprise over there. If not, it will be some stress relief. :LOL:

Edit:Nothing new there but still enjoyed it too much. I think I'll put Ethan's face on my punching bag.
View attachment 3367794

A suggestion for Nyx when she redoes the renders of the first Ethan beat down .

Going back to first beating now, maybe we have a little surprise over there. If not, it will be some stress relief. :LOL:

Edit:Nothing new there but still enjoyed it too much. I think I'll put Ethan's face on my punching bag.
View attachment 3367794

Piggybacking off your suggestion, this is for Nyx.

We need this achievement unlocked.

View attachment Ethan's Fate 720.mp4

• Red Heart
Reactions: LSC82

BigMal235

Nov 8, 2023
OK. Right now, what do you think the chances are that the MC is really related to Lexi/Layla? We were promised by nyx this game will not have incest shit, but with everything we know the chances are slim now. The only possibilities left on the table are: 1. Emily actually didn't know who the father is, 2. Santiago is not a biological father to Lexi and Layla, 3. There is another Santiago in Madison Springs, who was called Santi by a girl called Emily back n college, who looks exactly like him (joke). With the way the story goes, I can believe in anything, but only no. 2 looks like a real possibility. Otherwise, NYX wasn't telling the truth and I am going have to abandon one of my fav games

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Competing for worst resolution of the cliffhanger?

MC: Santi's your Dad?
Lexi: Who the fuck is Santi.
MC: The person you said was your Dad.
Lexi: His name's not Santi.
MC: He told me it was.
Lexi: Dad, why did you tell MC your name is Santi?
Dad: Santi's an old mate, you know him, he's Gabi's husband, and I know who MC is so I thought I'd fuck with him for a laugh.
MC: You made me think I was dating my half-sister!
Dad: HA I knew you were dating, see I told you I'd find out who you were dating Lexi.
Lexi: Shit.
I posted this as a joke but the more I think about it the more I think it's going to be true.

Lexi's father was already with Adrianna (Lexi had already been born) when Santi was with Emily so the likelihood is that they knew each other and know each other well enough for Mr Monroe to be able to pretend to be Santi, we know that Lexi has been keeping her boyfriends secret from her dad (Layla told us in the hottub (at least on the Alexis secret path) that Lexi has never brought a boyfriend home) so her dad may employ some sort of trick to find out who she's with.

And of course it would mean still no incest in the game.

Reactions: mnotwoke

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
OK. Right now, what do you think the chances are that the MC is really related to Lexi/Layla? We were promised by nyx this game will not have incest shit, but with everything we know the chances are slim now. The only possibilities left on the table are: 1. Emily actually didn't know who the father is, 2. Santiago is not a biological father to Lexi and Layla, 3. There is another Santiago in Madison Springs, who was called Santi by a girl called Emily back n college, who looks exactly like him (joke). With the way the story goes, I can believe in anything, but only no. 2 looks like a real possibility. Otherwise, NYX wasn't telling the truth and I am going have to abandon one of my fav games
Step Fathers are called "Father" by some kids who have been raised by them long enough. It's also highly unlikely that Santi is Lexi's dad. He was dating Emily when Adriana was already pregnant in College.

Now as for Layla... that's trickier. But it could still be a Step Father situation, Lexi would have been about 4 when Layla was born, if Santi came into the picture soon after he'd have been the only father either of them would have ever known.

There are however some moral grey areas for dating your Adopted/Step Sister. It's also telling that the name Navarro only seems to apply to Santi and not the girls. But their names are not Moore either (given that the MC doesn't realize who Layla's mother is). Meaning that Layla and Lexi probably have their birth father's last name, Adriana probably uses her maiden name as Principal and Santi has his own name.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes