Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Santi has a twin brother that has the same info about Emily and his nickname since they would swap places once in awhile for fun or for whatever reason. I know it's really dumb and makes zero fucken sense with no proof but it's all I got right now lmfao.
But that would still mean it's incest. Dad's brother is your uncle. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Well I played it, it was short but mostly fine... two things though:

1) There's a narrative issue in the Alexis Secret Path as you meet Val in the park, MC & Val talk about the beach as if he hadn't been, which is of course not the case in that route... So that'll need fixing, hopefully someone will report it to Nyx.

2) About the cliffhanger... bleh, whatever, I'm more interested in what'll happen next in several branches. I mean, when you think about it, Navarro could easily be the MC's biological dad, but that doesn't mean he is Alexis' and Layla's biological father...
I mean, they are named Monroe after all, it's possible Navarro and Adriana hooked up after their dad left or died or whatever, he'd just be their step father, so that's not really a huge dramatic cliffhanger, tbh.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
But that would still mean it's incest. Dad's brother is your uncle. :ROFLMAO:
oh shit you are right I did not think of that at all lol. was so focused on the theory I didn't think it through enough granted it was a reach to begin with.

lol just read on the discord someone thinks Lexi is lying to us and just messing with us and well I can see that happening 100%. Cause it's total in her character to do so and Nyx likes to troll from what I hear and having something so dumb right in our face sounds like the perfect way to fuck with us. id laugh and be so mad at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
My thoughts is Zo is Layla and Alexis biological dad
that could make sense the only thing I can see against that idea is that Zo is Santi's best friend. Tho santi clearly doesn't have that many morales so maybe it does make sense. But he spoke good about Zo like he still friendly with him but I suppose you could say Zo gave his approval if they are still friends if that is the case. Speaking of Zo now I wonder if he shows up in the background during the flashback since we know he went to the same college.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Well, I don't agree with all the theories about who MC's biological father is. I've had a stupid suspicion for a long time.

And since Nyx posted that we were completely wrong about the theories, my fears have become even greater. I definitely won't spoil it. But:
1. it would hit like a bomb
2. it would fit into the overall context
3. the issue of incest would be off the table once and for all
4. would explain many scenes
5. and create lots of new problems (more drama!)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well, I don't agree with all the theories about who MC's biological father is. I've had a stupid suspicion for a long time.

And since Nyx posted that we were completely wrong about the theories, my fears have become even greater. I definitely won't spoil it. But:
lol now you have me curious who you have in mind, cant quite think of who fits off the top of my head . But when I replay the game again going to play slower than normal incase I catch something.

Edit : I thought of 1 actually maybe and it's way out there Ethan's father haha

Reactions: minibaer12

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
The Erryn and Val paths are about to collide ... (unless Nyx missed this in the branching).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Colleague, that is STANDARD! When was it, oh yes Wednesday (ingame)

In the morning Erynn, then Valeria, then Gabi and finally Alexis. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021

write it here?
people will see if there are any possible hiccups which would negate the theory
if none, you're bestowed the title of the grand dalli_x of the intertwined thread
:Kappa:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
but you're not gonna write the theory and are gonna go like "this is what I suspected" however the cliffhanger ends?
dalli indeed :unsure:

Oct 10, 2022
Alexis? It's Elena path, which means you broke up with Layla and she arrived to her crying last update... she wants to have a talk upon arriving at the bar and amongst other things she blames the MC for the fact that he was once dating both her and Layla and says the same thing is happening with Elena, excuse me that was your doing!!! Who exactly was lying to whom Alexis? No mirrors in the Monroe/Moore/Navarro household.
I swear even on an update where she's barely there, and a save where i'm not even on her path the girl still manages to be a bitch.
Next thing it will come up that Alexis was the person who introduced Ethan to Erynn, and encouraged Layla to flirt with Lucas...
And i hope my voodoo doll gets more responsive in the future, nothing from my constant undermining her at the beach was disappointing.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I see, it's so within the character I did not even realised it should be annoying. Btw, Alexis path also weird on that part. She came to the bar and greets everyone but MC. It was like oh, you are here too like bitch you invited him and he accepted what do you expect? It was almost like what a regular person tells to Zach.

I have to ask, it's just your feelings again? lol.
Yeah, just a feeling but irl, I am very good at that. Can't say the same for AVNs but still......

Will Nyx go "gotcha" again? "He's just a friend of my dad and we are having brunch tommorow... but you should've seen your face"
Both girls use Monroe as their name instead of Navarro, Adrianna is Moore, so mr Monroe is their bio dad(i would expect dead, the girls are too friendly with Santi for it to be something recent)... Weird that Santi and family ran from Emily but then he choses to marry a woman with 2 girls... i guess Adrianna had money and that changes things.
Still think the Gabi plot was better than whatever this is...
I have a long time suspicion that Andres is the real dad of MC, at first I joked about it but I started to think it may be the truth. I think Emily wanted Santi back but got pregnant from Andres, she thought that is an opportunity for getting Santi back. That's why she said she does not want anything with Andres, when Santi ran away after hearing the news, she came back to Andres. She never loved Andres, never even liked him. He was just a someone to make Santi jealous, like she used Melisa at the bar. Shit blew up in her face and could not backed out. I have lots of problems with Andres storyline but this solves most of it. Though, if I am right Emily is pure evil and lower person than Ethan. If so, I can even speculate she was the one murdered Rachel. After Rachel damaged her business, that is a plausible response from an evil person.
I know it's unlikely but there are some plotholes this fixes beautifully.

This has long been a doubt to me, how did he get the video? Did he convince Zane to tape it? Did he loan the place they were going? Was Zane one of his boys at the time? I've always suspected surfer dude would turn out to be Zane, his model stands out for a random NPC.
I also thought he maybe an important person but I was so convinced one of the goons was Zane, did not even think that possibility

Agreed on Darryl, but the next week (in game time) will feature him heavily, let's see what happens.
Since MC started to beat his enemies, just one at this point maybe he will get his revenge from Darryl, Lucas then Zach. :devilish:

. Even though, I saw some people said it.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
but you're not gonna write the theory and are gonna go like "this is what I suspected" however the cliffhanger ends?
dalli indeed :unsure:
I wasn't bad with the cliffhanger for EP 12. About a month ago I posted that the cliffhanger would be in the bar. I just assumed at the time that you could see MC's father from behind and the MC said: "Hi, Dad"

Oct 10, 2022

The Erryn and Val paths are about to collide ... (unless Nyx missed this in the branching).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I did not understand wrongly, Erynn meant early morning and Val meant late morning, before noon. I am not entirely sure though.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I wasn't bad with the cliffhanger for EP 12. About a month ago I posted that the cliffhanger would be in the bar. I just assumed at the time that you could see MC's father from behind and the MC said: "Hi, Dad"
that's not really what I'm talking about at all
but cool
now either write your prediction about the cliffhanger resolution
or stop being a nyx :Kappa:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes