Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
try here for more info
thanks for that link bookmarked it . now it's got me guessing how long I think the update is gonna take. I'm guessing like 200 - 250ish days looking at that chart since it's going to be a big one . Probably gonna be way off I get the impression it might be the biggest one yet.

fute8848

May 16, 2021
nope just a small teasing scene with a wet tshirt and a kiss as far as I know.
yeah okay, that's also what I remember. I hope there will be some scenes in future updates, because she's smoking hot :love:
[/QUOTE]
I dont think VAL or Bianca these crossover characters are actual LIS, but what do i know ,maybe i am wrong :ROFLMAO:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
  1. He's Adriana's husband, but her and Layla's biodad is Mr. Monroe. This is some advanced bigamy, courting both Adriana and Gabi. I doubt even the most contrived telenovela can do this.
in spanish cultures the kids get the mothers last name not the father and the wife keeps her name so Adriana Monroe Married: ZO/Navarro/Moreno or in other latin cultures Epouse de: Zo/navarro
while in germanic cultures the wife takes the husband name and if she wishes to keep her birthname/maidenname: Monroe

which raises the question... Why did the MC took Andres last name and not Emily´s Vicari...
was that Andres Revenge? to punish Emily by removing her last name from the MC`s birth certificate?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spoken Typed like someone that has seen his fair share of Mexican Telenovelas. :cautious: :Kappa:
YEAH WELL the problem is that Zach is a ginger...
there are gingers in Mejico ofc but... more likely for Zach and Natasha to be coach morgan´s children then Zach being the son of a latino!

not impossible mind you... just highly unlikely!

Look at the bright side, then we can finaly bang Emily...on the other hand coach Mike is banging our sister :ROFLMAO:
thats a worthy sacrifice!

What do you think why this guy got into all their pants? You don't have to be a feminist. You don't even have to be fit or tall. Just don't be ugly and be nice.
dang you must be an amazing fantasy writer!

tall you can not choose but being tall is half way there for 25 to 75% of girls depending on their other requisites!
fit in today´s society is a must either that or having financial security, not being rich per se but a great income!
if you can combine the 2 in the right measure you can increase your chances to get a girls number by 50%
If you can be both 75% chances to get a girls number !
then there is social skills, so how "charismatic" you are and how well connected you are of extreme importance to at least 10% of girls
if you can combine it with the other requesites you should be golden!

almost all surveys report 1st how tall 2nd how rich 3rd how fit/handsome 4th social status (friends and charisma)!
very few girls will go for just 1 if the rest is missing, but if you got the right mix you can get almost any girl
and that shit includes lesbians

the data i am using is getting phone numbers doesn´t mean a dude will score thus why girls who self report as lesbians were included
cause even lesbians want good contacts and a dude with money that can open doors for them
strangely thats the only bracket where being tall doesn´t come 1st!
being an attractive male was actually included in the being fit part of the survey...

so your assertion is wrong for around 85% of females in terms of getting their phone number
considering the sucess rate for most males of just 10% that would mean that out of every 100 girls a dude aproaches
in accordance to your requesites they would be sucefull in establishing a relation with 1.5 girls...
if we consider the sucess rate of most relationships at just 20%
that means a dude would need to approach around 600 girls to find a relationship that would last for 3 months
furthermore if we consider the available time normal young adults have... and that in average a regular human male just aproaches 2 girls per weak
thats 350 weaks or 7 years until you find a girlfriend that last at least 3 months...
it also means a regular male has sexual intercourses with a diferent females 3 times in every 4 years period...
do pay attention this data is highly inflated by the older generations of 60 50 and 40 year old males
the newer generations ... fucking hell what a nightmare... we´re breeding a legion of contemptuous extremists... it won´t end well...
in much of the data i have seen 66% of males have stopped trying to approach girls... those are the 15 to 25 year olds
its estimates that by 2030 it might be has high as 70%-75% those males who don´t even bother on that age range

so yes being tall having money being fit/pretty and having social skills matter alot on your success rate to get into "girls pants!"

if we choose to include the dating apps data... some males have very low sucess rate in getting girls but a very high sucess rate in "sealing the deal!"
while others have like 4 to 5 girls to pick from everyday... but their sucess rate is as low as 2% in sealing the deal... ofc those are the extremes!

our MC is sucefull cause he is fit and attractive, his mother is rich by most standarts, he seems to be well socialized so social skills checked !
and ofc his hunting grounds is highschool so he has the time to aproach girls, how tall he is is to be determined
if he was in a regular western country he would be average, if he is in a latin country his height is above average
since the action seems to be in a mixed place akeen to florida... he is regular to slightly above average.

yeah alot of things are set up to make Episode 13 look like a really good episode so far. I just hope our trip to see Nat isn't all about him and we find time for Nikki or Cara or that will be disappointing. That's the only thing im a bit worried about when it comes to episode 13. since it's a visit for 1 day
we´re finally getting the confirmation that Alexxis was fucking Nathan before she met the MC...
been 3 years since i said that was a plot point!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abandoned storyline, basically the original plan was that you could have sided with Ethan against Erynn, most of the references to this potential storyline have been dropped (for example in previous versions MC had the option to only pretend to believe Erynn when she gave her side of the story about the confession and laughing) but one or two still remain (the option to walk past Erynn when Ethan is abusing her even though the only extra content you get from that choice is that Alexis dumps MC if you're in a relationship with her).
and the MC but not us gets to enjoy some nice NTR with Ethan being unable to make Erynn cum!
seriously i wished we had an option to just laugh in Ethan's face when he shows the MC the video
and call him incompetent and unable to please a girls perhaps add in a short dick joke or a limp dick joke

Last edited:

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Hey we got a handy! and almost put it in Erynn so we got close
Wasn't there already at least one scene with her?
I was so eager to play a new version of the game, but now that I've read the comments I might skip a couple of versions before. I know she's not exactly popular over here, but I kinda liked Erynn and it seems the story hasn't started to be good for her.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Wasn't there already at least one scene with her?
I was so eager to play a new version of the game, but now that I've read the comments I might skip a couple of versions before. I know she's not exactly popular over here, but I kinda liked Erynn and it seems the story hasn't started to be good for her.
nah not that I can remember. Honestly this update made me like Erynn even more she is already my favorite LI in this game and tied for 1st on my personal LI ranking list. If you enjoy Erynn being playful with the MC , which is one of my main things I love about her you will like this one. I even consider her and the MC if not my favorite couple top 5 cause of how playful they are. This is honestly a Erynn update and in some ways I wish I never played cause I cant stop thinking about this game. But if I cant stop thinking about a game to me that means it's a great game.

If you skip this version the next one probably will be worth it unless you are only interested in Erynn's story and sex. Tho I think there is potential for sex with her in the next update as she seemed close to it in this update, but I bet that was more to tease us and it will be just a BJ if we get one with her in Episode 13.

• Haha
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It's 2024

That's absolutely nuts hahaha

Almost 4 years in, get a handy, yahoo
still more action than my 2nd favorite game. That one has 13 or 14 updates and they only had their first kiss the last update. Not sure how long it's been in development I want to say at least 2-3 years at least perhaps more

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
It's 2024

That's absolutely nuts hahaha

Almost 4 years in, get a handy, yahoo
I forgot it's been 4 years already. I guess I'll have to wait for a couple of years more before.

still more action than my 2nd favorite game. That one has 13 or 14 updates and they only had their first kiss the last update. Not sure how long it's been in development I want to say at least 2-3 years at least perhaps more
Well... that sucks xD. Reminds me a bit of Sunshine Love and how long that development took, and even more how much it took before MC finally got it with the sister childhood friend.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah. Nyx is settin fires where none are needed. From what I've been readin here, feels like she's tryin to murder her game. Probably burned herself out and doesn't give a shit now. A lot of devs have done it.
No Sir , teasing ..... come back ....teasing .....come back ....till we
monkey.gif

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Dear Sir , what dou mean ?!!:unsure: you don't believe she is teasing or don't believe that I will throw away the labtop:unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I really think she is not teasin. She's been teasin too much and now, she's opened up a can of drama that never should've been opened. IF everyone is related and she says that incest will never be in her game, where else do you think this is goin?

• Sad
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
not gonna lie even tho im not really into the whole incest thing that much depending on the game. The cliffhanger actually makes me wish it was true but we all know this is just shock value by Nyx. Since to me if it was true it seems like it could be fun for a bit of drama or whatever. But ultimately it would probably fizzle out or get old and make for a worst character

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
not gonna lie even tho im not really into the whole incest thing that much depending on the game. The cliffhanger actually makes me wish it was true but we all know this is just shock value by Nyx. Since to me if it was true it seems like it could be fun for a bit of drama or whatever. But ultimately it would probably fizzle out or get old and make for a worst character
Shock value? :ROFLMAO: This is her finally killin off her game. She can't come back from what I've been readin and if she does, it's goin to be some dumbass excuse that the MC was drunk or delusional or some other dumb excuse.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I really think she is not teasin. She's been teasin too much and now, she's opened up a can of drama that never should've been opened. IF everyone is related and she says that incest will never be in her game, where else do you think this is goin?
OK , we still have Elena , No way she will be sis , and Cara and Nikki - are the Santi 2 :HideThePain:
or Santi will not be the Santi and will be another santi and so on . :giggle:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Shock value? :ROFLMAO: This is her finally killin off her game. She can't come back from what I've been readin and if she does, it's goin to be some dumbass excuse that the MC was drunk or delusional or some other dumb excuse.
eh ill still love the game. After playing the update it's all that's been on my mind and makes me anxious for the next ones which is a great game to me not many get that reaction from me. I got the same reaction from the last update and when I first started playing this game during 10.5. Which is probably why even with stuff I may dislike that reaction keeps coming back everytime I play this game so I think it will always be a #1 AVN for me.

But I do get what you mean by a dumb reason or excuse. right now my 2 theories is it's either their step father or one that is a reach and makes zero sense and would be really dumb for the game but it's all I got so far. My dumb theory is Santi has a twin brother that has the same info about Emily and his nickname since they would swap places once in awhile for fun or for whatever reason. I know it's really dumb and makes zero fucken sense with no proof but it's all I got right now lmfao.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes