xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Liking this so far came here because of Alexis model, but shit got Erynn pushed and Now no Alexis, after reading coments, this is a for each girl a save, and no flirting with others so a Monogamous game ?
Good story and good renders.

Oct 10, 2022
I just hope our trip to see Nat isn't all about him and we find time for Nikki or Cara or that will be disappointing.
There is no content with either Nikki or Cara, not even a call.

1. I love this VN!
2. This update is shit.
3 . I want ELENA!!!
  1. Agreed
  2. Agreed to some extend
  3. Agreed but not on my main save.
it somewhat does. There not a whole lot of content with her, but there is some progress. Though not even close to the resolution.
She is kind of okay with the idea as long as MC will be able to get Layla's blessing, if Alexis telling the truth then she will be understand it. So it's kinda huge but not a lot happened on-scene. We can say lots of promises.

Didn't the MC want to call Cara via Facetime on Thursday evening?
I am guessing not many on Cara path, so they did not talk about it. Even I did not played that one yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Liking this so far came here because of Alexis model, but shit got Erynn pushed and Now no Alexis, after reading coments, this is a for each girl a save, and no flirting with others so a Monogamous game ?
yeah it's a Monogamous but you can be non Monogamous and have shit blow up in your face as well that's part of the fun. As when it happens it's usually a surprise and not expected at that point in the story. Also Alexis has the most content probably in this game so if you like her you will be in for a treat. I Love both Alexis and Erynn.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Correct Xaparono! One possible throuple..maybe..perhaps...but unlikely...and no not with your grandma either...maybe...but who knows really? *shrugs*

You can multi-date...but it won't end well lol and you can actually date both Alexis and the Goddess Erynn together, if you're very careful but again, it most likely won't end well.

• Sad
Reactions: xapican

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You can multi-date...but it won't end well lol and you can actually date both Alexis and the Goddess Erynn together, if you're very careful but again, it most likely won't end well.
Honestly this is probably one of my favorite paths if you do it right for a multi girl path cause of how Alexis helps look for Erynn and it just feels like both of those paths flow pretty well together with the context of what's going. That and well I get to see content from 2 of my favorite LI. Even better if you throw Nikki into the mix probably I havent had the balls to do that yet lol.

Reactions: minibaer12

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Lakeyn was cool with when MC asked about Alexis, I don't think Alexis would make a scene. I am not sure about Layla though, she may not accept it but she accepted Alexis so she might. :unsure:
Layla was ok when the MC confessed that he and Alexis where hooking up before, i don't see her making a scene because of Lakeyn, which was before he even knew Layla.
Alexis on the other hand is jealous, like even if you enjoy Iris or Erynn in their swimsuits...i don't think she will make a scene thought, but it's probably another drop in the spilling bucket (well if you are not loyal that is).
He gets a handjob and some more. Though, from Erynn waking up near MC to they are hanging out in Mel's house each and every scene she is fucking hot.
So a hj and kisses. That being said i still can't stand Erynn, i didn't find her scenes really special thought, nor Erynn hot, sorry but Nikki, Gabi, Emily, Val's mom and Val give her a run for the money look wise.

Reactions: xsikal

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I find Layla and Erynn annoying, the other point is that as player, you can't be too friendly with some girls, (not talking about Kissing,) Well, in my next playtrough, I'll go against my personality and be a bit cold to other girls, another thing what picked my attention is that it has the tag "corruption" what is it ?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Where compressed version ?
Over there ---------->
I find Layla and Erynn annoying, the other point is that as player, you can't be too friendly with some girls, (not talking about Kissing,) Well, in my next playtrough, I'll go against my personality and be a bit cold to other girls, another thing what picked my attention is that it has the tag "corruption" what is it ?
I imagine it's for the Erynn/Ethan storyline.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I wish Valeria got more content. I find her and Alexis the best looking LIs out of them all. Sadly it will take a while to see her more since the poll of girls is already big. I feel like Valeria with minimum scenes she had way later in the story had the most impact compared to the other ones.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
another thing what picked my attention is that it has the tag "corruption" what is it ?
Abandoned storyline, basically the original plan was that you could have sided with Ethan against Erynn, most of the references to this potential storyline have been dropped (for example in previous versions MC had the option to only pretend to believe Erynn when she gave her side of the story about the confession and laughing) but one or two still remain (the option to walk past Erynn when Ethan is abusing her even though the only extra content you get from that choice is that Alexis dumps MC if you're in a relationship with her).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I imagine it's for the Erynn/Ethan storyline.
Yeah that is a point what makes me refrain from Erynn, although you feel humilated and heartbroken if you hear her out, the explanation isn't that convincing (at least for me sounds a bit of gaslighting) Oh plus you can't throw her out of your room the next day after the club, and what for me would be the most logic is that you can't have a "platonic" freindship with her, plus that Erynn doesn't respect herself, following the Blackmail of Ethan,
Ok, thank's for the headup guy's let's see how I feel after picking up the system of the game mechanic

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Reactions: nyrek
Oct 10, 2022
Yeah that is a point what makes me refrain from Erynn, although you feel humilated and heartbroken if you hear her out, the explanation isn't that convincing (at least for me sounds a bit of gaslighting) Oh plus you can't throw her out of your room the next day after the club, and what for me would be the most logic is that you can't have a "platonic" freindship with her, plus that Erynn doesn't respect herself, following the Blackmail of Ethan,
Ok, thank's for the headup guy's let's see how I feel after picking up the system of the game mechanic

Layla was ok when the MC confessed that he and Alexis where hooking up before, i don't see her making a scene because of Lakeyn, which was before he even knew Layla.
Alexis on the other hand is jealous, like even if you enjoy Iris or Erynn in their swimsuits...i don't think she will make a scene thought, but it's probably another drop in the spilling bucket (well if you are not loyal that is).
Alexis is jealous that is true but she is understanding when it's necassary. Like Iris kiss, she is not mad about it. She just brush it off. Layla is kinda wildcard to me, yeah she accepted Alexis but I am not sure she would be that accepting now. She changed and she is deeper into relationship. So I could see her doing the both ways.

So a hj and kisses. That being said i still can't stand Erynn, i didn't find her scenes really special thought, nor Erynn hot, sorry but Nikki, Gabi, Emily, Val's mom and Val give her a run for the money look wise.
Hey, don't get me wrong I don't compare her to Gabi, Iris, Elena etc. and definitely not comparing her to Nikki but I think her scenes in this update was hot. Like I said, still don't like her though.

Alexis is my main save. Elena is my second.
Cara is my third. Which technically was almost my first and then was my second until Elena.
I thought you did not like Alexis. What going on Cara's path do we have anything new? :unsure:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I didnt play the update 11 and from what I am reading it is still not worth it update 12. I will just wait for the next.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes