Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Let's get the facts right first. Did he get a hj or not? I red somewhere that he get a hj in shower. If that is not true,ignore all my comments,lol. But if yes,I have exactly that situation but still no hj. Scrappy mod until the last update on all paths and now without ,just scene but only with sponge :ROFLMAO:
yeah it's just a HJ even tho it wasn't much of a lewd scene I actually did enjoy it not gonna lie. If I had to guess what choices I messed up on during my speed runs it was either I kissed her when we saved her from Ethan in the alley after she explained everything. Or on the motorcycle I didn't speed up as there is a hug that gives extra points if you do that.

I was about to download this, but a folder with this name already existed and it said (Don't download intrafamily lesbianism)

I have to believe my own notes. Family lesbians are the worst of the lesbians and the game immediately gets the ignorelist spot.
the only lesbian scenes are a flashback and not even with a LI. o and I guess 1 kiss when everyone is drunk

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Let's get the facts right first. Did he get a hj or not? I red somewhere that he get a hj in shower. If that is not true,ignore all my comments,lol. But if yes,I have exactly that situation but still no hj. Scrappy mod until the last update on all paths and now without ,just scene but only with sponge :ROFLMAO:
You need 58 or more points with Erynn.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
yeah it's just a HJ even tho it wasn't much of a lewd scene I actually did enjoy it not gonna lie. If I had to guess what choices I messed up on during my speed runs it was either I kissed her when we saved her from Ethan in the alley after she explained everything. Or on the motorcycle I didn't speed up as there is a hug that gives extra points if you do that.

the only lesbian scenes are a flashback and not even with a LI. o and I guess 1 kiss when everyone is drunk
Technically, there IS an LI in the flashback. Melissa is a confirmed LI last I knew.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
is the developer a girl or a world class simp? why does the main character apologize all the time when he's not at fault? this is such a feministic game. If people really live remotely anywhere close to the characters in this game , god help u
What do you think why this guy got into all their pants? You don't have to be a feminist. You don't even have to be fit or tall. Just don't be ugly and be nice.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I have sit and think about this update for a day or so to think how I really feel about it but I think I liked this update more than the last one so far.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Unless Nyx changed what
that mc can bang milf next door besides in dreams.

too difficult to use ya know, much easier to make a post and ask it.

Why can't they just ban user who don't use the search engine? We aren't your personal search assistant.
since they aren't breaking any rules, if there was rule for that there would be "few" users less at f95 than currently has.

mc: but but but he's my dad too.

Was there any way to keep more than one girl without getting caught? Alexis and Ern got caught fast.
well up to .11 could date others at same time just not monroe sisters (they just won't like sharing and then are sad when they see mc with other sibling).

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yes, I'm really excited to see what comes out in episode 13.
yeah alot of things are set up to make Episode 13 look like a really good episode so far. I just hope our trip to see Nat isn't all about him and we find time for Nikki or Cara or that will be disappointing. That's the only thing im a bit worried about when it comes to episode 13. since it's a visit for 1 day

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes