Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Since the changelog isn't helpful: can anyone tell me if the new update continues Elena's route in any meaningful way?

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
yeah alot of things are set up to make Episode 13 look like a really good episode so far. I just hope our trip to see Nat isn't all about him and we find time for Nikki or Cara or that will be disappointing. That's the only thing im a bit worried about when it comes to episode 13. since it's a visit for 1 day
I'll confess right away, I haven't played Ep 12 yet. I'm still waiting for the update of the WT MOD and the WT PDF.

Didn't the MC want to call Cara via Facetime on Thursday evening? Nobody has reported anything here yet.

Going into EP 13, I'm worried that a couple of my routes will see some LI losses. But for me it's a calculated risk.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Since the changelog isn't helpful: can anyone tell me if the new update continues Elena's route in any meaningful way?
I just did a speed run of that one and all you get is to explain your self for making Layla cry

Didn't the MC want to call Cara via Facetime on Thursday evening? Nobody has reported anything here yet.
hmm forgot about that ill have to do a speed run of that path then to see was told there was no need to play their paths this update

Reactions: Mister_M

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
El and Lay path are not even worth to play this update ... really low amount of contend ... overall the update sucked more then any other updates till now :(
yeah it was only a good update if you are a Erynn fan, it was said it was going to be a short one so knowing that going in I thought it was decent but yeah if I had no prior knowledge of that probably would of disliked it a bit cause of the length. Still was like 1-2 hours of play time for me

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
No, as said above you just explain a pissed off Elena why Layla is crying.
Overall the update is only worth it if you play Erynn path, all other LI's have barely to no content.
The oh so mysterious main story content is not worth it and the cliffhanger is garbage.

I'll confess right away, I haven't played Ep 12 yet. I'm still waiting for the update of the WT MOD and the WT PDF.

There is no content with either Nikki or Cara, not even a call.

Oct 10, 2022
I already know how Nyx will solve this situation:

MC was switched at the hospital when he was a baby, Zach is Emily and Navarro's true son, so there's no incest!

And the worst part is that based on Nyx's actions, I think something like this is quite possible to happen.
Best part of this, it won't be more ridiculous than the real answer. :LOL:

Thanks a lot. So we have to break Lexi's heart and breakup to get with iris. I guess I will wait more to know if she will be a main love interest. I like kinda Iris more than most other LIs.
Tbh if it's for Iris fuck Alexis and Erynn, I can break their hearts in a heartbeat. ;)

Also I find it a bit strange in an earlier chapter Emily mentions how she ran into our biological dad again like he has been gone from the town or whatever for a long time. Maybe im reading to much into this but that bit of dialogue made it seem like it was years or something to me. Yet I feel like Emily would know that he is Adriana's husband at the very least at some point, since he seems to be well know in town or whatever.
That is actually not a problem in the storyline. She does not know anything about Adriana, up until MC told her she is the principal. Emily also does not know Alexis, so it seems she is not aware their existence. Which is kinda weird to me because as far as we know Alexis was basically living at Erynn's and Emily ought to run into her at some point. She did not change that much either so, even if she was not there recently she should have recognised or at least Alexis should have said something. Maybe MC and Emily shares a genetic disease that makes them forget everything longer than a week. :unsure:

you can't really yet, seems to be locked on the Lexi route like Elena was with Layla. Also not confirmed if she is actually a LI.
I think we may have a chance with Iris on Alexis Secret Path. Not sure though, maybe Nyx just teasing us.
Also, you mentioned that Santi ran away from mc but to me that doesn't seem the case. Emily was basically blackmailed into forcing Santi to stay away from both her and the MC so that she could have a relationship with Andreas and that he would take over the role as the MC's father. The resulting relationship was pretty negative and she only kept going for the MC. As for the insults about Santi, I wont comment on that yet until we see what Santi has to say when he finally has that talk with the MC but as we both know there are plenty of men out there like that and its due to their negativity that causes the decent guys to be generalised.
Did you play it recently, because I feel like you misremember things. First of all, there is no way Santi being a decent guy unless Nyx retcon things heavily. Emily broke up with Andres when she learned about the pregnancy(Andres was the one who said it but Emily was the one who brought things there especially after she told she was not expecting anything from Andres but it's a different topic) at the pier, Santi was so happy about the break up. He was basically ready for be together with Emily again then Emily dropped the bomb. He literally run away from Emily and sent his parents. They offered fucking money for abortion to Emily. After Emily refused, Andres apologised and they got back together. What you said was years later. So, no Emily did not blackmail Santi into anything, he ran away and did not even asked about his son up until Emily run into him. There is no fucking explanation except him being a douchebag. Sure, Nyx can retcon a lot of things. Like Santi did not ask what his parents did, or even if he tried Emily turned him down etc. but they will be retcon, not the story we have now.

Oct 10, 2022
Yeah I spent a few hours speed running the Erynn path like 4 times trying to get that scene. I'm not sure what the trigger is maybe not enough Erynn points or whatever it was called. I ended up downloading the scrappy mod played till the end of episode 11 saved reinstalled the game without the mod, since the mod wasn't updated at the time and just ends without episode 12 content. When I did that i got the shower scene with Erynn.
What do you mean, I got Erynn bath scene almost half of the paths. She does that Nikki path, Elena path, Val path, Layla path etc. did not get it on Alexis path or Alexis secret path. So if you are trying that on Alexis path, maybe that was the reason?

Let's get the facts right first. Did he get a hj or not? I red somewhere that he get a hj in shower. If that is not true,ignore all my comments,lol. But if yes,I have exactly that situation but still no hj. Scrappy mod until the last update on all paths and now without ,just scene but only with sponge :ROFLMAO:
He gets a handjob and some more. Though, from Erynn waking up near MC to they are hanging out in Mel's house each and every scene she is fucking hot.
But she'll see a picture. "Hey, cousin, look at this picture on my phone! That's my boyfriend! He's sooo cute!"
Lakeyn was cool with when MC asked about Alexis, I don't think Alexis would make a scene. I am not sure about Layla though, she may not accept it but she accepted Alexis so she might. :unsure:

I have sit and think about this update for a day or so to think how I really feel about it but I think I liked this update more than the last one so far.
Yeah? I wanna see your comment on this update. Mention me when you do that. :)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
What do you mean, I got Erynn bath scene almost half of the paths. She does that Nikki path, Elena path, Val path, Layla path etc. did not get it on Alexis path or Alexis secret path. So if you are trying that on Alexis path, maybe that was the reason?
turns out I guess I was missing some points on a pure Erynn run might be cause I was speed running it since I lost my original Erynn save and I didn't want to wait to replay the entire game from the start but had to check out the update now haha. That and it was like 2 am at the time. But all I did different was pick 2 options I normally dont do which was dont kiss her after saving her from Ethan and going fast on the motorcycle since that options up a option to hug her.

Yeah? I wanna see your comment on this update. Mention me when you do that. :)
Sure

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes