Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Alexis is jealous that is true but she is understanding when it's necassary. Like Iris kiss, she is not mad about it. She just brush it off. Layla is kinda wildcard to me, yeah she accepted Alexis but I am not sure she would be that accepting now. She changed and she is deeper into relationship. So I could see her doing the both ways.

Hey, don't get me wrong I don't compare her to Gabi, Iris, Elena etc. and definitely not comparing her to Nikki but I think her scenes in this update was hot. Like I said, still don't like her though.

I thought you did not like Alexis. What going on Cara's path do we have anything new? :unsure:
I love Alexis. You have me confused. lol I haven't played this update, nor will I. I'll wait for next one or the one after. Ahaha

Reactions: Maviarab

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
I dont get it ...im my playthrough with Layla , Erynn is constantly appearing and the game is giving me options to kiss her, take a shower with her ( BUT i have reject her since the beginning , i did all choices to stay away from her , and yet the game keep pushing me with her , wtf is that?! )
And whats up with forcing me to see and choose the relationships of my "mother" ?!

To be honest , I really lost interest in this one , for me feels that this is more a shit show than a good vn with story and interesting characters.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Alexis is jealous that is true but she is understanding when it's necassary. Like Iris kiss, she is not mad about it. She just brush it off. Layla is kinda wildcard to me, yeah she accepted Alexis but I am not sure she would be that accepting now. She changed and she is deeper into relationship. So I could see her doing the both ways.
Can't really see Layla making a scene out of it, but it's Nyx, so sudden personality changes like with Val last update wouldn't surprise me...
Uhm...no i'm pretty sure Alexis is more than a little bit pissed at the MC for kissing Iris

Avalanche81

Nov 1, 2022
The recent update has me abit concerned for my Alexis playthrough......anyone been through update 12 yet? the ending was abit concerning, i am sure you all know what part i mean.

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
It's all about Elena. She is hands the best LI in this game. Everyone has too much drama factored in...hers is only coming to grips with the fact that she likes her BFF's boyfriend and the inner battle of pursuing that feeling vs. losing her BFF potentially.

Who cares about the other LIs...well except for Melissa maybe. Mmm...Melissa.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah maybe. I think I will pass at least 3 updates, so Nyx makes her mind. Maybe I'll wait until completion. I don't have enough time so I may give a long break to AVNs altogether. :(
Yeah. Nyx is settin fires where none are needed. From what I've been readin here, feels like she's tryin to murder her game. Probably burned herself out and doesn't give a shit now. A lot of devs have done it.

Oct 10, 2022
Can't really see Layla making a scene out of it, but it's Nyx, so sudden personality changes like with Val last update wouldn't surprise me...
Uhm...no i'm pretty sure Alexis is more than a little bit pissed at the MC for kissing Iris
I would agree with it for early Layla but she changed and we haven't seen how she would react yet, so I can't be sure.
I still think Alexis won't make a scene and certainly not gonna break up over it. She will be angry and makes some snarky comments about it but I think it will be all. Though, I do understand where you are coming from. We'll see I suppose.

Yeah. Nyx is settin fires where none are needed. From what I've been readin here, feels like she's tryin to murder her game. Probably burned herself out and doesn't give a shit now. A lot of devs have done it.
Looks like it and Maviarab called it and I did defended her. :(

Dynamike

Sep 20, 2023
Having come across Val in the AVN -u4ia (by Drifty), I was wondering if there really never was any scene with her or if I had missed it?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I dont get it ...im my playthrough with Layla , Erynn is constantly appearing and the game is giving me options to kiss her, take a shower with her ( BUT i have reject her since the beginning , i did all choices to stay away from her , and yet the game keep pushing me with her , wtf is that?! )
And whats up with forcing me to see and choose the relationships of my "mother" ?!

To be honest , I really lost interest in this one , for me feels that this is more a shit show than a good vn with story and interesting characters.
are you on Erynn's friend path cause I don't recall getting options to keep kissing her on that path if you are tho maybe it does come up in earlier chapters of the game cause I think it takes awhile to get on her friend path but I could be wrong. I know in chapter 12 none of those options came up on my Alexis save and Erynn is on the friend path there. So id think be the same once you are officially on her friend path. id have to play a Erynn friend path to be sure.

Having come across Val in the AVN -u4ia (by Drifty), I was wondering if there really never was any scene with her or if I had missed it?
nope just a small teasing scene with a wet tshirt and a kiss as far as I know.

Dynamike

Sep 20, 2023
nope just a small teasing scene with a wet tshirt and a kiss as far as I know.
[/QUOTE]
yeah okay, that's also what I remember. I hope there will be some scenes in future updates, because she's smoking hot :love:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Anyone know how many renders are in the latest update?
i think it was around 1200 or something close to that number. There was a post yesterday that had a detailed report of how long the development time took and render count was apart of that. It isn't a long update was said multiple times was gonna be on the shorter side of things. It's mostly an Erynn update. took me somewhere around 1 - 2 hours

Edit I was wrong was 1464 renders

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes