- btw I beat the shit out of your son for being a cunt
- eh, he is a cunt so he probably had it coming
- GO MARAUDERS!
- GO MARAUDERS!

• Haha
Reactions: minibaer12
Oct 10, 2022
FOR ALL THE ETHAN HATERS OUT THERE.

THANK YOU Defenestrator.for.traitor and Nyx.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Going back to first beating now, maybe we have a little surprise over there. If not, it will be some stress relief. :LOL:

Edit:Nothing new there but still enjoyed it too much. I think I'll put Ethan's face on my punching bag.
screenshot0015.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
If I did not understand wrongly, Erynn meant early morning and Val meant late morning, before noon. I am not entirely sure though.
It works either way for our MC hhahaahah.

wait that's real lol I saw that earlier I thought someone just edited it haha that's awesome. total just smashed the fuck out of the button to get that render
I cheated and peeked into the images episode 12 folder, then "... smashed the fuck out of the button to get that render ... " hahaha.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I see, it's so within the character I did not even realised it should be annoying. Btw, Alexis path also weird on that part. She came to the bar and greets everyone but MC. It was like oh, you are here too like bitch you invited him and he accepted what do you expect? It was almost like what a regular person tells to Zach.
I gave her a pass on acting weird because her dad was sitting right next to us...
Since Santiago still doesn't know that i'm her daddy now, so i get why she's a little awkward.

I have a long time suspicion that Andres is the real dad of MC, at first I joked about it but I started to think it may be the truth. I think Emily wanted Santi back but got pregnant from Andres, she thought that is an opportunity for getting Santi back. That's why she said she does not want anything with Andres, when Santi ran away after hearing the news, she came back to Andres. She never loved Andres, never even liked him. He was just a someone to make Santi jealous, like she used Melisa at the bar. Shit blew up in her face and could not backed out. I have lots of problems with Andres storyline but this solves most of it. Though, if I am right Emily is pure evil and lower person than Ethan. If so, I can even speculate she was the one murdered Rachel. After Rachel damaged her business, that is a plausible response from an evil person.
I know it's unlikely but there are some plotholes this fixes beautifully.
You went down a dark path my friend... I know it's a really fucked up trick that some women have pulled IRL, but i don't think she could've sustained for 18 years(once it didn't get the desired result, she could've backed off and said "actually it might be yours" or reacted in the angry way she did back in the scene with her and Melissa in the pool, if in her brain she knew he's actually the father...
And Nyx doesn't like her women to actually be evil, some mistakes here and there, but not evil.

I also thought he maybe an important person but I was so convinced one of the goons was Zane, did not even think that possibility
Yeah let's see what kind of relationship he had with Ethan back then, currently he's not part of the goon squad.
Jumping the line and getting the girl Ethan wanted might've gotten him kicked out of the group.

I'm half curious what kind of guy Zane will be, as far as he knows Erynn dumped him simply because she rather be with Ethan...
While it seems like he moved on, hitting on a accompanied Nikki... old wounds, you never know.

Erynn fans will "solve Ethan" and get a new rival... yay!!!
No other girl get that many barriers, some have an Ex that appears once, others not even that...

Since MC started to beat his enemies, just one at this point maybe he will get his revenge from Darryl, Lucas then Zach. :devilish:

. Even though, I saw some people said it.
Darryl actually declined joining Lucas in kicking our ass, he's an asshole but not that much.

If I did not understand wrongly, Erynn meant early morning and Val meant late morning, before noon. I am not entirely sure though.
Nah, it's just dumb...
And he can't say he forgot, not much time passes between the 2 situations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warscared
Oct 10, 2022
Darryl actually declined joining Lucas in kicking our ass, he's an asshole but not that much.
Not being part of the act, btw it was out of cowardice not some noble reason, does not change the fact they were waiting for MC to jump on him. Also he encouraged the guy to do the act, incitement is still a crime and on top of that, Lucas did not know who MC was and he got the info from somewhere, most likely Daryl and co. So what they did was outright criminal, since his friend is a coward, if MC sued him he would be in deep shit. He should be grateful for not getting expelled at his final year and not have a criminal record to MC.

While it seems like he moved on, hitting on a accompanied Nikki... old wounds, you never know.
I am wondering if am I the only one that thinks he was not hitting on Nikki. He was flirty and friendly yes but was not hitting on Nikki.

In anyway, there can't be any rivalry for Erynn. If after MC solve everything she goes for another one, everything I think about her would be confirmed.

Yeah let's see what kind of relationship he had with Ethan back then, currently he's not part of the goon squad.
Jumping the line and getting the girl Ethan wanted might've gotten him kicked out of the group.
I am thinking, Zane did sell the record to Ethan in exchange for modelling job. Broken nose thing was a ruse too, he learned other model was Erynn so he scramed.

And Nikki doesn't like her women to actually be evil, some mistakes here and there, but not evil.
So I affected you so deeply, you mixed Nyx with Nikki, cool. :giggle:

You went down a dark path my friend... I know it's a really fucked up trick that some women have pulled IRL, but i don't think she could've sustained for 18 years(once it didn't get the desired result, she could've backed off and said "actually it might be yours" or reacted in the angry way she did back in the scene with her and Melissa in the pool, if in her brain she knew he's actually the father...
I know it's dark and highly unlikely but I can't make any logic out of Andres' actions and makes me crazy, so I am basically throwing all the info we have to cauldron and making theories of them.

I gave her a pass on acting weird because her dad was sitting right next to us...
Since Santiago still doesn't know that i'm her daddy now, so i get why she's a little awkward.
Yeah, right like whole house did not listen they were shagging. Also remember he joked about killing her boyfriend, he knew who he was. I did not expect a kiss in-front of her father, clearly neither Alexis nor Layla comfortable with it but I was not expecting she'd act like MC was Zach.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Btw where are the Val fans, are they celebrating so hard that they missed the whole thread. We basically opened the Val Path at this update and no one talks about it. :unsure:
:confused: Maybe they are confused of her character change. :giggle:

Fuck!!! I knew that you would lose an LI depending on what decision(s) you made in advance, but that really sucks (for me) now...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
damn I really need to speed run a Val run dont got time to play 1 nice and slow but need to see this when on the val path

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Btw where are the Val fans, are they celebrating so hard that they missed the whole thread. We basically opened the Val Path at this update and no one talks about it. :unsure:

Well this scene only happens if you are on Alexis & Val path, if you are not on Alexis path all you get is an phone call, which isn't anything special or indicates the opening of a Val path.

Also yeah, Nyx did Val really bad the last ep...i mean, it was basically a 180 turn in her character, like where was that not liked to be touched all of sudden, when everyone had her hands on her or dry humped her on the beach...

Reactions: jish55
Oct 10, 2022
screenshot0013.png

Btw, am I the only one who thinks this was a reference to The Death of Stalin? Or am I seeing things? The beating, talk prior and after beating, reminded me that too much. Only thing missing was Ethan calling Medic! before the beating.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mnotwoke

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I am wondering if am I the only one that thinks he was not hitting on Nikki. He was flirty and friendly yes but was not hitting on Nikki.

In anyway, there can't be any rivalry for Erynn. If after MC solve everything she goes for another one, everything I think about her would be confirmed.

I am thinking, Zane did sell the record to Ethan in exchange for modelling job. Broken nose thing was a ruse too, he learned other model was Erynn so he scramed.
He tried his luck... since Nikki was just "thanks for the tip" he moved on.
I know i joked about the barriers Erynn gets but i think it will be a good thing if he's there during the Erynn beach date, allows us to you finally say "i want you for myself" since the characters keep dancing around the issue.
Maybe in the "friends with Erynn" path it's more about reuniting them...

That's not a bad theory on him being complicit.

So I affected you so deeply, you mixed Nyx with Nikki, cool. :giggle:
OK, first, i always liked Nikki you didn't have to do anything, second i'm still half asleep lol.

I know it's dark and highly unlikely but I can't make any logic out of Andres' actions and makes me crazy, so I am basically throwing all the info we have to cauldron and making theories of them.
Fair enough.

Yeah, right like whole house did not listen they were shagging. Also remember he joked about killing her boyfriend, he knew who he was. I did not expect a kiss in-front of her father, clearly neither Alexis nor Layla comfortable with it but I was not expecting she'd act like MC was Zach.
I think he knows she has someone, but he doesn't know it's the guy he's been talking for the last hour... He's not great at putting 2 and 2 together, just like when he doesn't know it's his biological son.
Furthermore i finally gave Alexis a pass on something, i don't need to be convinced to hate her lol.

There is a Val path independently if you date Alexis or not, still good for her on putting her foot down and not agreeing to play second fiddle.
And right now this is the most promising way to get rid of Herpe... i mean Alexis... since nothing seems to make her go away.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
And right now this is the most promising way to get rid of Herpe... i mean Alexis... since nothing seems to make her go away.
Isn't that the truth :ROFLMAO:
I was really dissapointed that my actions at the beach lacked any repercussions...you know, i try really hard to get a stab at Alexis at every single opportunity i get....but she just isn't going away :cautious:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
All the Erynn haters need to be marked safe from the update. We need to form a support group or something. How is Friday evenings for y'all? I'll bring donuts.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes