Aug 29, 2023
So yeah, again, just have Santiago and Adriana not legally married, but just living together for 15+ years, and there you go... legalities and technicalities fixed. And btw, considering neither Adrianna or Layla/Alexis have the Navarro surname, that's probably the case already... my point being is that Santiago is their "step dad" only in affective terms, he probably didn't adopt them legally...
Yep. Saw an interview with Kate and Oliver Hudson recently where they talk about their dad, Kurt Russell. He’s not their biological dad; he never married their mom, Goldie Hawn, even though they’ve been together for more than 40 years; he never legally adopted them. But he raised them, so he’s their dad. They call him Dad. Or, of course, Kurt.

And if at any point either of them individually want to fuck Kurt, and he’s down to pound, they can. It’d be horrifying and offensive, but it’d be totally legal, and totally not incest. (Sure feel like it though.) Woody Allen and Soon-Yi Previn were in the very same situation, and even got married.

That can easily be Santiago’s relationship with Alexis and Layla, and solves the incest problem.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Yep. Saw an interview with Kate and Oliver Hudson recently where they talk about their dad, Kurt Russell. He’s not their biological dad; he never married their mom, Goldie Hawn, even though they’ve been together for more than 40 years; he never legally adopted them. But he raised them, so he’s their dad. They call him Dad. Or, of course, Kurt.

And if at any point either of them individually want to fuck Kurt, and he’s down to pound, they can. It’d be horrifying and offensive, but it’d be totally legal, and totally not incest. (Sure feel like it though.)

That can easily be Santiago’s relationship with Alexis and Layla, and solves the incest problem.
Well, I don't need to see no interview... my mom divorced and remarried when I was very young, but my step-dad never adopted us, so I have my bio father's surname, but my step-dad was like my dad because he's the one who raised me... mind you, I never called him "dad" 'cause he prefered we call him by his name, but the point is: It's actually a very common situation.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Not just her coach, she has a huge crush on him, and now has a teenage lover who looks like him... and her marriage is falling appart too... so who knows, maybe she's just trying to change stuff.
She wouldn't have shouted at someone she simply had a crush on because he didn't come to see her at the competition. "You never have time for me" is something you say in a relationship.

Reactions: Maviarab

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Well yeah, that's more the issue here... Like I said in a previous post, some of the writing concerning that is an issue... I mean, Nyx can always go back and clean it up later, but right now it doesn't make sense that Emily wouldn't say shit about it, specially on the Alexis path.

Navarro going out of town frequently doesn't mean much tho, he could still have been present enough for them throughout the years to the point where they see him as their dad... that's not an uncommon ocurrence... so I don't see that as a huge problem... but sure, it could also do with some narrative touch ups.
Or alternatively the man at the bar is either not Santi or not Lexi's dad, that solves all those questions without needing to retcon anything.

A way to explain both options:

Mr Monroe is Adrianna's husband and they've been together since before Lexi was born, Lexi and Layla are his daughters with Adrianna. If that's the case then he was already in a relationship with Adrianna while Santi was in a relationship with Emily, putting him in a position to know about MC. He has figured out his daughter is dating a guy but she's always kept him out of the loop with regards to her love life so he decides to fuck with MC and pretend to be his father in order to see his reaction and work out if he is Lexi's boyfriend.

Lexi lied about the guy at the bar being her father, it's a guy she knows because her father knows him (as explained in previous theory), she's worried about how MC would behave around her father so decides to test him before actually introducing them. She doesn't know though that her father's friend is MC's biological father though so the plan has blown up in her face a bit.

Chef Tanaka :WeSmart:
Tara.

Reactions: vireker

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

And if at any point either of them individually want to fuck Kurt, and he’s down to pound, they can. It’d be horrifying and offensive, but it’d be totally legal, and totally not incest. (Sure feel like it though.) Woody Allen and Soon-Yi Previn were in the very same situation, and even got married.

California (their main residence) would be fine, many US states this would still be classed as illegal (and in many countries) even if they are consenting adults. Really not that clear cut at all as Kurt 'has' been the father figure, has been for many years, and has had a position of authority over them. It would not be fine at all...married or otherwise.

Stupid yes...but politicians make laws unfortunately (along with the church), not normal sane people.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Nice update, very interested to see what happens next with Valeria :D
Val has clearly stated that he will only date you if you break up with Alex... So now comes the question: Accepting the stupidity of both parties (Alex/MC) on a loyal path until now, but you know that Alex loves you, do you start an uncertain relationship.. .? There was a lot of controversy recently about Val's character, and he's even given it now...(what the hell are you flirting with when you say he's not your type (Daryll)) And he openly tells MC... do you need an insecure girl? Okay, it's nice, but it's not enough... I don't trust it, I'm sorry.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
She wouldn't have shouted at someone she simply had a crush on because he didn't come to see her at the competition. "You never have time for me" is something you say in a relationship.
But we don't actually know IF she was talking to Navarro... Gabby IS married, she was probably talking to her husband, whoever that is (maybe the other white haired dude at the competition).

That said, sure, it's possible they're having an affair, I guess...

Edit: Wait, now that I think about it, do we know for a fact that Gabby is married?? :unsure:

MC sees the picture with Navarro and assumes she's married, but has it ever been explicitely stated in the game? I can't recall... Because if she actually isn't, then yeah, it's very possible Navarro's having an affair with Gabby, and that would explain things a lot easier.

Last edited:
Reactions: mnotwoke

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i was waiting for some elena time but right now is impossible to play this at least in my books ,all the side drama is becoming annoying as fu** and the thng that the best ladies are not in the menu is a big let down,and because of that half of what happends with the story is unninportant to me ,ofc i read all the theries in the comments but ....doesnt matter melissa ,emily,adrianna, the thicc profesor [i dont remeber her name] are not romanceable,so ...and now i need to have to see brokke being over the hells for mc mom? wtf this is like seeing those latino tv novels that my mother love to see ,and if you like nonsense drama for the sake of it i recommend you seeing that,....
for me is a shame so many characters are put them aside just"bcs".....im halfway out more than halffway in....lets hope next release give us something more than story drama finish some big questions and put more sex scenes in the game,those are never enough..

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
not gonna lie I kind of ship Emily and Mommy Brooke more than John after this update. Tho I know many players would hate that but i don't care about those players.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yalpha and Maviarab

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
i was waiting for some elena time but right now is impossible to play this at least in my books ,all the side drama is becoming annoying as fu** and the thng that the best ladies are not in the menu is a big let down,and because of that half of what happends with the story is unninportant to me ,ofc i read all the theries in the comments but ....doesnt matter melissa ,emily,adrianna, the thicc profesor [i dont remeber her name] are not romanceable,so ...and now i need to have to see brokke being over the hells for mc mom? wtf this is like seeing those latino tv novels that my mother love to see ,and if you like nonsense drama for the sake of it i recommend you seeing that,....
for me is a shame so many characters are put them aside just"bcs".....im halfway out more than halffway in....lets hope next release give us something more than story drama finish some big questions and put more sex scenes in the game,those are never enough..
Elena is likely to become available in next ep or 2, she's said she's interested as long as Layla gives blessing and Lexi said that Layla is likely to give that blessing. Melissa is a confirmed LI, Emily is a big no chance, Adrianna is very unlikely, professor hasn't had enough screentime to be considered a possible LI.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes