Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
That's harsh specially because we don't have anything steady with either girl... Val is just flirting and a bit of kissing, Erynn more than that but there's no commitment either.
The Alexis-Layla offers the "this is your opportunity to pull the plug with one of them".
Same thing for the Erynn-Alexis, it gives you an option of avoiding conflict and keeping them both "alive".
true that even tho it's still a non official commitment after the update I kind of see Erynn and MC kind of in a unofficial commitment of sorts now at least if you are on her path without Lexi. Just because of the way they were acting and interacting with one another kind of feels more like one to me now. While even in episode 11 I wanted to scream at them to have that conversation cause things still didn't really clear between them. However now things feel more clear to me even if it's in an unofficial capacity depending on your path.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This is the logical action, and it would absolutely solve the problem, but it's not "fancy" enough for a game where the hero must save the Damsel...

I do hope it gets resolved quickly, because while it isn't solved Nyx won't allow us to take the "next step" with Erynn... It stalls the whole thing.
And because we can't take the next step, we can't get into girl vs girl shenaningans either.

The fact that Nyx has to service many fanbases works a against a plot like that too, because there's no urgency, despite the fact that the girl is in danger... since we first met her it was clear that Erynn had something weird going on, but only now we are taking steps to solve it.
I'm honestly fed up with rescuing damsels in distress, i'd prefer if they lace up their boots and kick some balls in.

Yeah, i do not believe in any quick resolve, and the latest update report doesn't sound like the drama is nearing an ending anytime soon.
I mean, it's been over 3 years, it's been nice that we actually begin to start working on a solution...
That being said, i'm not impressed with what they did this ep. Neither with attacking Ethan and stealing his phone (as satisfactory as it is beating him up) it's just assault (again) and theft.
The plan of playing 007 for the poor was so bad, that even a moron like Ethan is figuring it out already...and Ethan sure didn't look good as the villain either this time arround, rather more pathtetic than ever (yes i'm sure it's because tattoos :rolleyes:).

To be honest, that whole blackmail drama begins to remind me more and more of the moronic student loan debt DPC uses.
Every time that crap comes up you can see the iq of the characters decreasing below room temperature...it's necessary, because if they would use their head for once, or even just common sense, the drama would have been over in the first week years ago...
I hope Nyx will solve this drama soon, before it goes full retard just to keep it artificial alive, like DPC does.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm honestly sick of rescuing damsels in distress, i'd prefer if they lace up their boots and kick some balls in.

Yeah, i do not believe in any quick resolve, and the latest update report doesn't sound like the drama is nearing an ending anytime soon.
I mean, it's been over 3 years, it's been nice that we actually begin to start working on a solution...
That being said, i'm not impressed with what they did this ep. Neither with attacking Ethan and stealing his phone (as satisfactory as it is beating him up) it's just assault (again) and theft.
The plan of playing 007 for the poor was so bad, that even a moron like Ethan is figuring it out already...and Ethan sure didn't look good as the villain either this time arround, rather more pathtetic than ever (yes i'm sure it's because tattoos :rolleyes:).

To be honest, that whole blackmail drama begins to remind me more and more of the moronic student loan debt DPC uses.
Every time that crap comes up you can see the iq of the characters decreasing below room temperature...it's necessary, because if they would use their head for once, or even just common sense, the drama would have been over in the first week years ago...
I hope Nyx will solve this drama soon, before it goes full retard just to keep it artificial alive, like DPC does.
Must be an agent nearby.
bcae8c7b-59af-48f1-ba0e-8af0d7fae634_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm probably in the miniority here I don't have an issue with the Erynn , Ethan blackmail drama storyline. At least on the surface I don't. While yes they made bad decisions, it comes across something that can be passed as realistic to me. As well it's one of the things that causes Erynn to have some trauma issues which in turn does make me like her a bit and feel bad for her.

What I dont like about it is the pacing of it. Because it does feel like it's forgotten about at times / with little to no progress until now. I mean even if Nyx didnt want them to involve the parents and keep them making bad decisions that fine they are young and it can make for more of an entertaining storyline.

But when Alexis finds out about it which only happens if you are on her path as far a I can recall. Since she is already involved at that point which was awhile back I want to say 3-4 updates probably ago just a guess. Why couldn't they have also made some initial plans as a team and start to slowly follow through with them slowly in updates that came after. Instead the only planning that was done was with John and then it's quietly feels like it was forgotten about and we go back to living our day to day life each update while not making any progress on it till recently.

At least that's what I remember I could of forgotten something, im slowly replaying the game right now and havent gotten to any of those parts of the game yet.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm honestly fed up with rescuing damsels in distress, i'd prefer if they lace up their boots and kick some balls in.

Just my hunch, not founded on anything.... both the Erynn-Ethan blackmail backstory and the Maya student debt stuff both feel like stories that were more developed but the dev realized they couldn't tell them fully without triggering some ntr folks - so we got this weird version where they seem like they're missing pieces and don't really make sense. In the grand scheme of things, I think it worked out fine as is, they found other areas to focus on in the story, and those are kinda just legacy pieces left over....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
true that even tho it's still a non official commitment after the update I kind of see Erynn and MC kind of in a unofficial commitment of sorts now at least if you are on her path without Lexi. Just because of the way they were acting and interacting with one another kind of feels more like one to me now. While even in episode 11 I wanted to scream at them to have that conversation cause things still didn't really clear between them. However now things feel more clear to me even if it's in an unofficial capacity depending on your path.
It's more than flirting but it's not steady yet i would say... She can certainly feel some type of (disappointed)way if she learns that we are playing the field, but i don't think she can make demands just yet.
The words just haven't been said, neither the "L word" nor the "let's make it official".

Either way my issue is that both paths were just "flirting stage"(Valeria is still here honestly) last we spoke to either girl.
And the invites happens automatically with no "I can't" option, that's why the problems feel forced.

Heck if you bedded Layla last update there's an option to say no to Erynn, but there's no option to deny the date to Valeria or cancel on Erynn.

I'm probably in the miniority here I don't have an issue with the Erynn , Ethan blackmail drama storyline. At least on the surface I don't. While yes they made bad decisions, it comes across something that can be passed as realistic to me. As well it's one of the things that causes Erynn to have some trauma issues which in turn does make me like her a bit and feel bad for her.

What I dont like about it is the pacing of it. Because it does feel like it's forgotten about at times / with little to no progress until now. I mean even if Nyx didnt want them to involve the parents and keep them making bad decisions that fine they are young and it can make for more of an entertaining storyline.

But when Alexis finds out about it which only happens if you are on her path as far a I can recall. Since she is already involved at that point which was awhile back I want to say 3-4 updates probably ago just a guess. Why couldn't they have also made some initial plans as a team and start to slowly follow through with them slowly in updates that came after. Instead the only planning that was done was with John and then it's quietly feels like it was forgotten about and we go back to living our day to day life each update while not making any progress on it till recently.

At least that's what I remember I could of forgotten something, im slowly replaying the game right now and havent gotten to any of those parts of the game yet.
There's many issues, the big problem is what Raziel_8 pointed out, just go to the police, get him on tape... The MC could've filmed Ethan being rough with Erynn in this episode for example(and it wouldn't interfere with the plan).

She made the initial bad decision of going to prom with him, that's alright...
She also started scorting instead of doing something when he innitially became her agent, ok... she was scared.
The fact that she held the secret from people she trusts for years apparently(she's been modeling for 3 years), and just kept doing what Ethan wanted with the faint hope that he would eventually go away... getting dumber by the second.
At least now "something" is going on...

I "like" the trauma, it makes me sympathize with her too, but getting rid her tormenter doesn't actually solve the trauma, that's just step one...
The most important thing is getting through to her that she doesn't need to be afraid to love, to trust others and be happy.

The fact that we can't solve this is slowing the progress of the more interesting part which is getting her to open up(it's happening simultaneously but still)...
A lot like Raziel, these attempts to push "real life" issues, often feel tacked on in relationship games because we can't solve them like we would in real life... because it's not dramatic and spetacular enough for the knight in shinning armor to hire a detective and contact journalists(in case you don't wanna go straight to the police) and let them do the work...

The lack of urgency does suck, the game structure with multiple LIs isn't built for this, Nyx needs to split her time throwing a bone to every fanbase so something that puts a friend in harms way ends up taking a back seat... everybody is living their lives like there's nothing going on, Erynn is still going on her modeling gigs(often without backup), Melissa is just going about her business despite the fact that her daughter is in danger... Emily is also happy to let her son go against a crime ring and just sits on the sidelines.

I hope we can be done quickly(but i fear we won't) because this is not what interests me in this style of game, this thing is keeping us from the interesting bits(and not just sex).
And as far as police thrillers go this would rank ridiculously low (i rather watch something on Prime or Netflix).

But as we said before at least now there's something going on...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It's more than flirting but it's not steady yet i would say... She can certainly feel some type of (disappointed)way if she learns that we are playing the field, but i don't think she can make demands just yet.
The words just haven't been said, neither the "L word" nor the "let's make it official".

Either way my issue is that both paths were just "flirting stage"(Valeria is still here honestly) last we spoke to either girl.
And the invites happens automatically with no "I can't" option, that's why the problems feel forced.

Heck if you bedded Layla last update there's an option to say no to Erynn, but there's no option to deny the date to Valeria or cancel on Erynn.

There's many issues, the big problem is what Raziel_8 pointed out, just go to the police, get him on tape... The MC could've filmed Ethan being rough with Erynn in this episode for example(and it wouldn't interfere with the plan).

She made the initial bad decision of going to prom with him, that's alright...
She also started scorting instead of doing something when he innitially became her agent, ok... she was scared.
The fact that she held the secret from people she trusts for years apparently(she's been modeling for 3 years), and just kept doing what Ethan wanted with the faint hope that he would eventually go away... getting dumber by the second.
At least now "something" is going on...

I "like" the trauma, it makes me sympathize with her too, but getting rid her tormenter doesn't actually solve the trauma, that's just step one...
The most important thing is getting through to her that she doesn't need to be afraid to love, to trust others and be happy.

The fact that we can't solve this is slowing the progress of the more interesting part which is getting her to open up(it's happening simultaneously but still)...
A lot like Raziel, these attempts to push "real life" issues, often feel tacked on in relationship games because we can't solve them like we would in real life... because it's not dramatic and spetacular enough for the knight in shinning armor to hire a detective and contact journalists(in case you don't wanna go straight to the police) and let them do the work...

The lack of urgency does suck, the game structure with multiple LIs isn't built for this, Nyx needs to split her time throwing a bone to every fanbase so something that puts a friend in harms way ends up taking a back seat... everybody is living their lives like there's nothing going on, Erynn is still going on her modeling gigs(often without backup), Melissa is just going about her business despite the fact that her daughter is in danger... Emily is also happy to let her son go against a crime ring and just sits on the sidelines.

I hope we can be done quickly(but i fear we won't) because this is not what interests me in this style of game, this thing is keeping us from the interesting bits(and not just sex).
And as far as police thrillers go this would rank ridiculously low (i rather watch something on Prime or Netflix).

But as we said before at least now there's something going on...
Very good points more thought out than mine that is for sure. I just always felt I was one of the few that doesn't out right hate this story line ( still dont) but still had mix feeling about it.( still do) But this post does bring out the flaws in it, especially since she isnt the only LI.

This part of your post " The most important thing is getting through to her that she doesn't need to be afraid to love, to trust others and be happy." Reminds me of the other game in my signature, which does that very well. Which is a bummer to think about cause her path would be alot better for sure if we actually tried to get through to her but instead the MC goes day to day never trying to get through to her despite knowing something is wrong even before she told us everything.

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
yeap after nikki left erryn and the mc become more than just friends for sure at first they where friends with some sexual tension (and few kisses) but afterwards on the last episode became really close and surely more than friend if you count the scenes in the MC room(in one scene tells erryn she is his) and the monologue of MC in his bathroom,the photo-shoot scene and the bathroom scene
i believe that MC in my save he loves Nikki but he is in Love with Erryn and erryn is the love of his life for years.

Last edited:
Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeap after nikki left erryn and they where just friends with some sexual tension (and few kisses) but afterwards on the last episode became really close and surely more than friend if you count the scenes in the MC room(in one scene tells erryn she is his) and the monologue of MC in his bathroom,the photo-shoot scene and the bathroom scene
i believe that MC in my save he loves Nikki but he is in Love with Erryn and erryn is the love of his life for years.
I forget the dialogue but yeah, they kissed so much in this update + other fun things like the shower. it really felt like they were more than friends without having to say a word that's why it feels like to me the are unofficial commitment to one another to me unlike before were they were more on the edge of it. But I still think be nice for them to have that talk soon. Different story if you are on the Lexi Erynn path tho

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
I forget the dialogue but yeah, they kissed so much in this update + other fun things like the shower. it really felt like they were more than friends without having to say a word that's why it feels like to me the are unofficial commitment to one another to me unlike before were they were more on the edge of it. But I still think be nice for them to have that talk soon. Different story if you are on the Lexi Erynn path tho
true , for example in my main save game (nikki+erryn) , erryn sees nikki she become jealous ask mc why nikki is here mc tell her nonchalantly that nikkii come here for few days and we back together now, and erryn just says begrudgingly yea she is beautiful and asks if she is beautiful.
up to that point they weren't anything with MC just childhood friends with hidden feelings.
that's why later she became more open and they passed the just friends line the last episode for sure.

about lexi path i dont know much about it i stopped early , but yea even at early stages i believe erynn is hurt from the betrayal of her only friend which basically stole the love of her life.

Last edited:
Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Guys, the love route to Erynn starts at the photo shoot if you agree to take part in it! Otherwise it is “just” a friends route
1709106726217.png

Reactions: mnotwoke

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
This part of your post " The most important thing is getting through to her that she doesn't need to be afraid to love, to trust others and be happy." Reminds me of the other game in my signature, which does that very well. Which is a bummer to think about cause her path would be alot better for sure if we actually tried to get through to her but instead the MC goes day to day never trying to get through to her despite knowing something is wrong even before she told us everything.
Yup it gets frustrating how awful the situation is, blackmail, sexual harrassment, psychological torture and even physical abuse... and how little everyone seems to care about it and just goes about their daily lives like there's nothing wrong, including the MC and Erynn...
I understand she doesn't like to talk about this but still... Which brings me too:
yeap after nikki left erryn and the mc become more than just friends for sure at first they where friends with some sexual tension (and few kisses) but afterwards on the last episode became really close and surely more than friend if you count the scenes in the MC room(in one scene tells erryn she is his) and the monologue of MC in his bathroom,the photo-shoot scene and the bathroom scene
I'm not saying you guys are wrong, it does feel like they are beyond simple making out...
But specially because we are dealing with a traumatized person... the MC needs to vocalize his feelings and stop playing "smooth".
This is a person who needs every reassurance that there's gonna be someone there to catch her when she jumps, so i do think the "big words" need to be said.

Hopefully the beach event provides this opportunity, it's possible her ex-boyfriend(the one from the tape) is gonna be there.
This should provide the perfect opportunity to say something.

Reactions: mnotwoke

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
There are very big differences here from the "Riverside" girls and Erynn. In both cases, Erynn jumps on her in bed. While Nikki fights back and holds Erynn, Erynn holds Cara. In the following conversation between MC and Erynn, Erynn tells her that she doesn't like Nikki because of her aggressiveness, but she is very pretty, or Cara likes her (PS: Erynn goes to the brunch and a shopping trip with her) and is also very pretty, she tries in both cases fishing for a compliment from the MC. What distinguishes both of them: After Cara has flown away, she no longer plays a role with either the MC or Erynn. I now conclude that Erynn does not see Cara as a threat. Things are completely different with Nikki; Nikki's name keeps coming up not only with the MC but also with Erynn. Erynn is well aware that Nikki is stronger not only physically but also mentally. She sees them as a threat. I conclude that Nikki has the same status as Alexis. I also rate the following “sex scenes” completely differently.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Guys, the love route to Erynn starts at the photo shoot if you agree to take part in it! Otherwise it is “just” a friends route
View attachment 3393023
idk even if this says otherwise ( I havent looked at other parts of the walkthrough) it still feels the love path starts when you save her in the alley and kiss her / sleep in her bed cause why else would Lexi and Erynn both break up with you if you are on both paths.

Oct 10, 2022
There are very big differences here from the "Riverside" girls and Erynn. In both cases, Erynn jumps on her in bed. While Nikki fights back and holds Erynn, Erynn holds Cara. In the following conversation between MC and Erynn, Erynn tells her that she doesn't like Nikki because of her aggressiveness, but she is very pretty, or Cara likes her (PS: Erynn goes to the brunch and a shopping trip with her) and is also very pretty, she tries in both cases fishing for a compliment from the MC. What distinguishes both of them: After Cara has flown away, she no longer plays a role with either the MC or Erynn. I now conclude that Erynn does not see Cara as a threat. Things are completely different with Nikki; Nikki's name keeps coming up not only with the MC but also with Erynn. Erynn is well aware that Nikki is stronger not only physically but also mentally. She sees them as a threat. I conclude that Nikki has the same status as Alexis. I also rate the following “sex scenes” completely differently.

• Red Heart
Reactions: minibaer12

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
idk even if this says otherwise ( I havent looked at other parts of the walkthrough) it still feels the love path starts when you save her in the alley and kiss her / sleep in her bed cause why else would Lexi and Erynn both break up with you if you are on both paths.
sorry, this is just about the Erynn vs. Alexis conflict, nothing more! At this point you don't have enough points for the love route. You will only receive this with the photo shoot.

In addition, Erynn's behavior towards the MC also changes (always the distinction: with Alexis or without Alexis!)

Reactions: Dessolos
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes