Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
sorry, this is just about the Erynn vs. Alexis conflict, nothing more! At this point you don't have enough points for the love route. You will only receive this with the photo shoot.
ah gotcha yeah cause I was gonna say otherwise make no sense to me it would start that far, when a break up can happen way early. But yeah that makes more sense now.

Reactions: minibaer12

BushedBear

Feb 26, 2023
Tried using the search but having trouble figuring out who is actually planned LI? Just started and digging Melissa but going by the search I did it sounds like shes not a choice? Kind of a shame to put a hot milf like that in as a tease character. How many options do I actually have so far?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Tried using the search but having trouble figuring out who is actually planned LI? Just started and digging Melissa but going by the search I did it sounds like shes not a choice? Kind of a shame to put a hot milf like that in as a tease character. How many options do I actually have so far?
Melissa is one of the confirmed LIs along with Erynn, Alexis, Nikki, Cara, Layla and Elena.

Reactions: BushedBear

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
But let's be honest this is your chances of a reasonable relationship in this game.
This AVN definitely needs a lot more Slim Pickens. Now if Slim Pickens was the MC's bio dad, we'd be kicking Ethan's ass six updates ago.

I'm not saying you guys are wrong, it does feel like they are beyond simple making out...
But specially because we are dealing with a traumatized person... the MC needs to vocalize his feelings and stop playing "smooth".
This is a person who needs every reassurance that there's gonna be someone there to catch her when she jumps, so i do think the "big words" need to be said.
An example of what you just talked about.

ME: " I love this moment of vulnerability with Erynn here. " " Her eyes are anxious, worried, sad. "

This would hit so much harder if the blackmail plot was given top priority for resolution or there was no blackmail plot and we're just focusing on relationship drama between the MC and the ladies.

Photo_Collage_Maker_2023_10_06_12_44_15.jpg

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LSC82 and Trojaner

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018

This AVN definitely needs a lot more Slim Pickens. Now if Slim Pickens was the MC's bio dad, we'd be kicking Ethan's ass six updates ago.

ME: " I love this moment of vulnerability with Erynn here. " " Her eyes are anxious, worried, sad. "

This would hit so much harder if the blackmail plot was given top priority for resolution or there was no blackmail plot and we're just focusing on relationship drama between the MC and the ladies.

View attachment 3393468
Ya forgot one impotant Part after the last one ...
MC: Got an really fast Bike so i Drive (Race away) from ya. :ROFLMAO:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023

The dialogue that follows is much more interesting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

View attachment 3393468
The girl is in desperate need for reassurance... but the game doesn't give us the option to be more assertive or prioritize solving this Ethan BS.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The way the Nikki dialogue differs from the Cara one is kinda hillarious lol.

I also wonder how Erynn will take the news we are spending saturday on Riverside(assuming you kept Cara/Nikki around).
That's also an interesting conversation :devilish:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
The girl is in desperate need for reassurance... but the game doesn't give us the option to be more assertive or prioritize solving this Ethan BS.

The way the Nikki dialogue differs from the Cara one is kinda hillarious lol.

I also wonder how Erynn will take the news we are spending saturday on Riverside(assuming you kept Cara/Nikki around).
Things are completely different with Nikki; Nikki's name keeps coming up not only with the MC but also with Erynn. Erynn is well aware that Nikki is stronger not only physically but also mentally. She sees them as a threat.
you remember...

Reactions: LSC82

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Speaking of the weekend: in some routes it will be a very “sporty” weekend in EP 13!

Friday morning: Beach visit with Erynn
Friday lunchtime: flight to Riverside (6h)
Friday evening: Meeting with Nikki and/or Cara
Saturday (probably) lunchtime: drive to Nathan (approx. 2 hours) (not yet clear with or without Nikki/Cara)
Saturday afternoon: Meeting with Nathan
Sunday morning: Departure to Madison Springs (6h)
Sunday afternoon to evening: Meeting with other LI's

After this weekend my MC needs a vacation!!!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Speaking of the weekend: in some routes it will be a very “sporty” weekend in EP 13!

Saturday (probably) lunchtime: drive to Nathan (approx. 2 hours) (not yet clear with or without Nikki/Cara)

I'd just like to know what side-gig the MC has to be affording all these $600 flights :ROFLMAO:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Nikki's name keeps coming up not only with the MC but also with Erynn. Erynn is well aware that Nikki is stronger not only physically but also mentally. She sees them as a threat. I conclude that Nikki has the same status as Alexis. I also rate the following “sex scenes” completely differently.

NIKKI-TAKER is definitely the final boss.

Sorry Defenestrator.for.traitor, SlowGoesSlow and LSC82 ... I couldn't help myself ...

nikkitaker part 3010.jpg

nikkitaker part 2000.jpg

nikkitaker000.jpg

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Except this was his "free" week and monday he's back to school.
Well at least it's the good kind of busy, fucking a whole bunch of hot chicks!!!

I'd just like to know what side-gig the MC has to be affording all these $600 flights :ROFLMAO:
Everyone is made of money in this fucking city...

mommy dear is paying for it for sure :ROFLMAO:
She's the owner and chef of a high tier restaurant popular with the rich and famous (and owns a cafe too)... If she had to give money to Andres during those 5 years... she's probably handing it to the MC now, pocket money for her...

Add to that, Monroe/Navarro/Moore family absolutely loaded.
Val daughter of a famous actress(i assume).
Melissa is the hairstylist of celebrities...

Even John doesn't seem to be doing too bad.

Only exceptions seem to be Elena and Darryl, maybe Brooke's family.

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Except this was his "free" week and monday he's back to school.
Well at least it's the good kind of busy, fucking a whole bunch of hot chicks!!!

Everyone is made of money in this fucking city...

She's the owner and chef of a high tier restaurant popular with the rich and famous (and owns a cafe too)... If she had to give money to Andres during those 5 years... she's probably handing it to the MC now, pocket money for her...

wasn't it last weekend EP 6 two weeks (in game) where the MC flew to Riverside for his non-father's wedding???

Climate protection looks different.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022

Thanks for pointing out that most of the characters don't want for money. I agree that it looks like a problem for Elena, Darryl and Brooke's families.

Even those bastards Ethan and Zach are rich bastards.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Thanks for pointing out that most of the characters don't want for money. I agree that it looks like a problem for Elena, Darryl and Brooke's families.

Ethan has money for sure, those dudes probably walk around with him because he pays for everything, not because they like him.
That bar looked expensive and he's a regular there, and he was paying for 4 people besides him, 2 girls and and his 2 "body guards".

And Zach got a cool car and personalized plates...
wasn't it last weekend EP 6 two weeks (in game) where the MC flew to Riverside for his non-father's wedding???

Climate protection looks different.
It's only been 2 weeks? Feels like a whole lot more lol.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

I always wondered how Melissa is making that much money... she has a pretty nice place, pool etc. Single mom, doesn't seem to be working all that much or regular schedule. Maybe parents are loaded?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes