D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
Now you can understand how some of us who have been here since the start feel....

View attachment 3394602
I just started playing AVNS , so i have many good games to enjoy but sometimes i think it would have been better if few particular games (with the intertwined in the lead) havent learned about them now but in 2-3 years when they will have be completed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well nyx started teasing early, ximena and gabi at restaurant talk about how mc looks like somebody they both know.

brooke is apparently based on same model melody from dots game.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Pffff...hahahaha.....you're funny...

We won't even have slept with Erynn by then...and you want a completed tag?

Bwaahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
but.. who whan'ts to sleep with Erynn ?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I just started playing AVNS , so i have many good games to enjoy but sometimes i think it would have been better if few particular games (with the intertwined in the lead) havent learned about them now but in 2-3 years when they will have be completed.
Yeah I get that tho I'm glad I discovered them now at the same time cause it's one hell of a experience and source of enjoyment for me. Tho I doubt this game will be done in 2-3 years unless there is some major time skips. I can see Having sex with Erynn within the next 1 - 2 years depending on how long updates takes, but that's it.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
but.. who whan'ts to sleep with Erynn ?
*raises hand
but then again i want to fuck them all including the gilfs and fatties and some effememinate transgender ladies if i am drunk or high enough...

if you want to measure the caracther of the people around here you should have asked who is willing to put a ring on her...
i mean an engagement ring and not a cock ring at the base and then try to force it inside her...
somehow this is an important distinction on this site of ours...

he will come later.
as a true gentleman should...
those that come early never allow the ladies to arrive,
and when the ladies do not arrive in time...
that`s how you end up with sausage fests!

You do know that I use toilet water for the tea right?
i supply the water so...
yes thats why its always has a slight lemon taste...

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Yeah I get that tho I'm glad I discovered them now at the same time cause it's one hell of a experience and source of enjoyment for me. Tho I doubt this game will be done in 2-3 years unless there is some major time skips. I can see Having sex with Erynn within the next 1 - 2 years depending on how long updates takes, but that's it.
well, what do we have here:
EP 11 - petting
EP 12 - handjob and completely naked
EP 13 - ??? Certainly not on the beach, before that?

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
Pffff...hahahaha.....you're funny...

We won't even have slept with Erynn by then...and you want a completed tag?

Bwaahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ok maybe was overall optimistic , how often we have a new chapter?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes