Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
well, what do we have here:
EP 11 - petting
EP 12 - handjob and completely naked
EP 13 - ??? Certainly not on the beach, before that?
yeah the most I can see from Episode 13 is maybe a BJ but that's a big maybe I honestly got a feeling we get no more than kissing and maybe some fun with her boobs in 13. Since we are going to Riverside and not sure how long we have to spend time with her on Sunday depending on if Ethan does something while we are gone.... which is stupid to leave unless we bring her with us.

Reactions: D4rkK1ng and LSC82

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
yeah the most I can see from Episode 13 is maybe a BJ but that's a big maybe I honestly got a feeling we get no more than kissing and maybe some fun with her boobs in 13. Since we are going to Riverside and not sure how long we have to spend time with her on Sunday depending on if Ethan does something while we are gone.... which is stupid to leave unless we bring her with us.
Well...our MC isn't the sharpest tool in the shed to be fair is he lol.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and D4rkK1ng

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I am sorry but I like them
Why? I like it, especially Elena looks awesome. :unsure:
As pieces of AI art...they are not bad. But had he not said who they were supposed to be...I'd never have guessed.

Be honest...if you saw them on a different site, without any context...you're really telling me they even have a passing resemblece to who they are supposed to be and you'd recognise them?

Oct 10, 2022
As pieces of AI art...they are not bad. But had he not said who they were supposed to be...I'd never have guessed.

Be honest...if you saw them on a different site, without any context...you're really telling me they even have a passing resemblece to who they are supposed to be and you'd recognise them?
Most likely I'd be able to say Elena and would think looks like Layla. I can't say the same for others though. Still, I liked them. With exception of Blondie-No-Brains, damn I really don't like her. ;):LOL:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

The only one I was able to potentially recognize easily without any context would be Erynn cause hard to mistaken her lips not gonna lie others would need to look closely myself.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well, I pretty much agreed with most of your choices, but this one, you're way off the mark. Elena is a physical person, very athletic. Elena is clearly Cassandra Cain. Even Batman stated on a few occasions that he didn't know if he could beat her. So, my choice for Elena is:
View attachment 3394470
Why do they all have the exact same face? It's the exact same as that mobile talky ai ad spam. You'd think one of the benefits of ai would be it produces a wide variety of images, yet I swear almost every ai girl ive seen is like one of 5 archetypes. Ya'll know what I mean, there's the blonde blue eyed one, this one, the latina looking one, and maybe two more.

IMO erynn was the only decent one, sorry guy.

balazar

Mar 30, 2019

I think I would have recognized Nikki, Val(although should have kept nosering) and probably Layla, no chance of Cara or Erynn and Very unlikely Lexi.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Why do they all have the exact same face? It's the exact same as that mobile talky ai ad spam. You'd think one of the benefits of ai would be it produces a wide variety of images, yet I swear almost every ai girl ive seen is like one of 5 archetypes. Ya'll know what I mean, there's the blonde blue eyed one, this one, the latina looking one, and maybe two more.

IMO erynn was the only decent one, sorry guy.
I don't give a shit about AI art, nor do I give two-shits about AI in general. It was the character, not the art, I was more discussin. Because my opinion is Green Lantern doesn't suit Elena.

Sep 3, 2020
I don't give a shit about AI art, nor do I give two-shits about AI in general. It was the character, not the art, I was more discussin. Because my opinion is Green Lantern doesn't suit Elena.
I played intertwined from the beginning four times and even with the mod

I can't get it first I have two little points with Layla

so I played it again but this time I had too many points that I couldn't stop the sex scene with Layla

I can't get on the Elena-only route

I'm literally on the verge of Tears I'm begging anybody for help
:cry:

Reactions: Vasilji

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I played intertwined from the beginning four times and even with the mod

I can't get it first I have two little points with Layla

so I played it again but this time I had too many points that I couldn't stop the sex scene with Layla

I can't get on the Elena-only route

I'm literally on the verge of Tears I'm begging anybody for help
:cry:
As of right now, there's no Elena-only route. As far as I can tell. But you cannot have sex with her. That's my understandin about it. If you do, you will really hurt Layla and Elena won't forgive you.

Reactions: minibaer12
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes