robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i love Elena and wish there were more scenes with her that don't involve Layla all the time. Layla is a bit too innocent for my liking. i played a Layla only path and was bored to tears with her. the mc is kind of a wimp too. i prefer when he goes alpha mode like kickin Ethan's ass for example. hopefully we get to see him kick Zach's ass next that idiot needs an ass whoopin in the worst way.
my main LI however is Erynn. there needs to be alot more naughty stuff with her. she is really into the mc too as we see during the thoughts she has about him.
we need to have mc fuck her hard in front of a tied up battered and bleeding Ethan and have them mock him for the loser simp he is. have Erynn completely mock him for being a tiny dick loser while she blows mc. have mc taunt him for thinking he had any chance to fuck Erynn. she wouldn't even do him after he tried blackmailing her. that is how revolting she finds him. well, this post is getting kinda lenghty so guess i will end it there.
can't wait for the next update. hope it isn't too far down the road.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
i love Elena and wish there were more scenes with her that don't involve Layla all the time. Layla is a bit too innocent for my liking. i played a Layla only path and was bored to tears with her. the mc is kind of a wimp too. i prefer when he goes alpha mode like kickin Ethan's ass for example. hopefully we get to see him kick Zach's ass next that idiot needs an ass whoopin in the worst way.
my main LI however is Erynn. there needs to be alot more naughty stuff with her. she is really into the mc too as we see during the thoughts she has about him.
we need to have mc fuck her hard in front of a tied up battered and bleeding Ethan and have them mock him for the loser simp he is. have Erynn completely mock him for being a tiny dick loser while she blows mc. have mc taunt him for thinking he had any chance to fuck Erynn. she wouldn't even do him after he tried blackmailing her. that is how revolting she finds him. well, this post is getting kinda lenghty so guess i will end it there.
can't wait for the next update. hope it isn't too far down the road.
yay another #TeamErynn Fan. we need more of those around here at times. tho to be fair im probably the biggest Erynn fan / simp on this thread. I just havent gotten to Joshy levels of simping for her.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
An Ode to Elena's God! Well not really, but every single Elena "Dios Mio!" scene! You know you love her!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 3, 2020
There is no pure Elena path, you need to go for Layla, especialy early on, kiss her make out with etc, otherwise you can miss scenes with Elena.
I just tried a new run with the mod and if you follow all the Layla choices and Elenas whenever you get the chance you shouldn't have problems.

More important events i think are
The cheer practice with Elena, you need enough Lalyla points iirc.
Go to the cheer event (ignore Gabi) on the Training camp
Push Lalya down, also training camp
Don't do anything Zach wants.

If you reject the threeway kiss you get -6 Elena points.
If you do the threeway kiss you get +2 Elana points and if you focus on Elena you get another +2 Elena points.
thank you so much to all my brothers for your help I will go try it right now

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so this update is only erynn? and choices seem meaningless (like help erynn or let mc's and john's plan go on).

Reactions: xsikal

satoru99999

Aug 28, 2023
so this update is only erynn? and choices seem meaningless (like help erynn or let mc's and john's plan go on).
It has almost all the girls in the update with Erynn having the most and val in second. The choice to help or let the plan go is the most important bc if you help erynn nyx says its a very bad choice that no player will choose it bc of what it leads to/

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
yeap finally we had a good chapter for the main LI (together with Niki and Alexis)... well if you help erynn you get the phone and that it will have consequences.. and of course i gave fatality to ethan and took the fking phone.

Last edited:

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
yay another #TeamErynn Fan. we need more of those around here at times. tho to be fair im probably the biggest Erynn fan / simp on this thread. I just havent gotten to Joshy levels of simping for her.
I am not anti Erynn, I just feel her actions are a such that they make me feel like I missed something and then
View attachment 8wrx.mp4
I go back and replay it like this.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Looking at this makes me think im scared how Tori is going to be "intertwined" cause if I could id send her to the moon with other LI that I consider Vulvamort level of bad / horrible people .
Edit : Granted she isnt Vulvmort level of bad yet I just dont like her

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Looking at this makes me think im scared how Tori is going to be "intertwined" cause if I could id send her to the moon with other LI that I consider Vulvamort level of bad / horrible people .
Edit : Granted she isnt Vulvmort level of bad yet I just dont like her
She's already trouble enough as the side chick with a chip on her shoulder...
Just waiting for the right moment to explode your relationship.

Other than that she may have been friends with Elena growing up... Elena knows her real name and that she doesn't like to be called "Victoria".
Is her distaste for Layla purely because Layla "replaced" her with Elena?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Other than that she may have been friends with Elena growing up... Elena knows her real name and that she doesn't like to be called "Victoria".
No it's because she's Elena's aunty :sneaky:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Kind of like that ugly ass blonde that's friends with Cara, that we could fuck at the club.

• Haha
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes