Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
That point cut off was waaaaaay too high i agree.
No one playing blind will be able to reach that.
Could be wrong but had 50p Erynn and she only entered the bath, edited to 60 to enjoy the handy and the goofy me wash your tits scene, Clearly from a girl mind this kind of erotica fantasy. Laughed a bit Ngl.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That point cut off was waaaaaay too high i agree.
No one playing blind will be able to reach that.
In general this has always been one of the few crititicisms of intertwined from myself, many point thresholds are poorly tuned. It feels like paths aren't really playtested blind with the average player.

It's been awhile, but iirc the most notorious example are those mid game Layla 40-some point thresholds like when you help with dinner at her house. Basically requires having picked no more than 1 "wrong" answer prior, wrong in this context meaning something that didnt generate layla points, no matter how innocuous the actual choice menu prompt.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Could be wrong but had 50p Erynn and she only entered the bath, edited to 60 to enjoy the handy and the goofy me wash your tits scene, Clearly from a girl mind this kind of erotica fantasy. Laughed a bit Ngl.
I think the max you can reach without cheats is 60, focussing 100% on Erynn, and the cutoff for the full scene is 58, how the fuck is that reasonable?
You can make one small mistake with her... not to mention that sometimes missing one option leads to missing others automatically.
For example if you took the "keep going" option in the shower... that's minus 4 and you are probably fucked for future scenes.

And a couple of updates back, 10.5(required new saves), Nyx had backed off on her "extreme" point requirements... i guess she forgot about that when coding this.

Full disclosure, i do like some playful showers... but it usually doesn't end on washing the boobies, that's warm up.
No doubt some of the things here stand out as from the mind of a woman lol.
Layla wanting to help you pee...

In general this has always been one of the few crititicisms of intertwined from myself, many point thresholds are poorly tuned. It feels like paths aren't really playtested blind with the average player.

It's been awhile, but iirc the most notorious example are those mid game Layla 40-some point thresholds like when you help with dinner at her house. Basically requires having picked no more than 1 "wrong" answer prior, wrong in this context meaning something that didnt generate layla points, no matter how innocuous the actual choice menu prompt.
No doubt, too easy to make the girls go cold, and without proper signs, minor things that don't warn you that they are pissed at you.
Forces you to use a walkthrough or cheats.
This has always been a problem, but one of her new things in the 10.5 revamp was more flexible points(which i think largely corrected it), but i guess old habits die hard.

Pr0GamerJohnny
Simp all the way or else.
LOL

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeah my first day of the playing the update I spent something like 2-3 hours speed running Erynn's trying to figure out what I was doing wrong to miss the scene. Turned out it was 2 options I never pick but isn't obvious for the reason I never had enough points.

I still liked the scene tho it's one of my favorite lewd scenes in the game even over ones with Sex probably top 3. Because I liked the context behind it , it was kind of hot then it has a moment I really like if you didn't stop but keept going but that option makes you lose points, which sucks cause it has a really cute wholesome moment I just loved.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Fuck there's a lot of ass slapping in this game! Not complaining... :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And there you have it! Every butt slap in the game so far, excluding the mc getting spanked by the girls (because I couldn't post any more pics and no one cares about the mc's ass anyway :ROFLMAO:)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

And there you have it! Every butt slap in the game so far, excluding the mc getting spanked by the girls (because I couldn't post any more pics and no one cares about the mc's ass anyway :ROFLMAO:)
lol I knew Erynn gets alot of butt slaps but damn didn't realize how many are in the game with all the girls lol.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
yeah my first day of the playing the update I spent something like 2-3 hours speed running Erynn's trying to figure out what I was doing wrong to miss the scene. Turned out it was 2 options I never pick but isn't obvious for the reason I never had enough points.

I still liked the scene tho it's one of my favorite lewd scenes in the game even over ones with Sex probably top 3. Because I liked the context behind it , it was kind of hot then it has a moment I really like if you didn't stop but keept going but that option makes you lose points, which sucks cause it has a really cute wholesome moment I just loved.
Tell me about it, trying to get there, ditched Lexi in the plane, ended things with Nikki, avoided Lay, skipped all girls and ended short handed no pun intended. Had to cheat and that felt immersion breaking.

I guess Erynn path is an easter egg.
:illuminati:

crazyfan
I guess is only fair to take Erynn backdoor virginity to bond truly with Mc.

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024

yeap at my first run i lost the HJ from erynn in the bath scene because i didnt have enough points .. it seems i lost some points from 2 scenes (i peeked her in the bathroom / and i didnt joke with her in the balcony with melissa and didnt slap her ass at that scene , when i did a speedrun and choose the scenes again (with the help of a mod i admit it:p) i had the HJ scene in the bathroom.
it was a very beatiful scene because it show how erynn try to overcome her fears and try to show her feeling for MC.
ps i also loved the photoshoot scene and the comment of hiden feeling of the director.. i believe maybe we gonna see a billiboard with the MC and Erryn in the next episodes and have the different LI/Family members speaking about it...

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeap at my first run i lost the HJ from erynn in the bath scene because i didnt enough points .. it seems i lost some points from 2 scenes (i peeked her in the bathroom / and i didnt joke with her in the balcony with melissa and didnt slap her ass at that scene , when i did a speedrun and choose the scenes again (with the help of a mod i admit it:p) i had the HJ scene in the bathroom.
it was a very beatiful scene because it show how erynn try to overcome her fears and try to show her feeling for MC.
ps i also loved the photoshoot scene and the comment of hiden feeling of the director.. i believe maybe we gonna see a billiboard with the MC and Erryn in the next episodes and have the different LI/Family members speaking about it...
For me my mistakes were I kissed her after saving her from Ethan in the Alley way. Had no clue that was didnt get you any points since it does lead to a small lewd scene that stops when it gets to much for her. Then on the motorcycle I listened to her and didn't speed up but if you speed up there is a hidden hug.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
For me my mistakes were I kissed her after saving her from Ethan in the Alley way. Had no clue that was didnt get you any points since it does lead to a small lewd scene that stops when it gets to much for her. Then on the motorcycle I listened to her and didn't speed up but if you speed up there is a hidden hug.
Pfff...call yourself an Erynn fan?

I iz dizapoint!

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
i also kissed her , in that scene i think you dont loose point but you dont gain any...
but if you choose to not peak at her in the bath scene you gain points / and if you joke with her and slap her butt when mellisa taking pictures of you and erynn at the balcony scene you gain points , and the hug scene if you choose to run with the motorcycle too without mods i will havent found these points.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

I wonder if real life Nyx loves getting spanked, it happens so often i have to wonder...
That and sucking on boobies(i'm not complaining mind you), it's included on almost every scene.

You know she's a woman because she always includes foreplay(again not complaining, i think it's great).

yeap at my first run i lost the HJ from erynn in the bath scene because i didnt have enough points .. it seems i lost some points from 2 scenes (i peeked her in the bathroom / and i didnt joke with her in the balcony with melissa and didnt slap her ass at that scene , when i did a speedrun and choose the scenes again (with the help of a mod i admit it:p) i had the HJ scene in the bathroom.
I had it better than you guys, i had 60 points(i didn't arrive at that blind mind you)... so i got the scene first try.
I just read the walkthrough after it got updated and i saw 58 was the requirement!!!! Mind you i had 60 knowing which choices to pick... it's insane.

It requires you to be a mind reader, stop the kiss, make a joke instead of complimenting... someone is bound to miss a couple of those.
The game is about "intertwining", and sometimes chosing one makes it impossible(without cheats) to get every point... to get Gabi you have to miss Erynn once, same thing with Layla.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes