LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Kind of like that ugly ass blonde that's friends with Cara, that we could fuck at the club.
if it didn't Break your Nikki path I total would of I thought the pimples / blemishes on her face made her face a bit cute looking
I thought she was cute too, a bit ditzy and an obvious trip mine but cute.

But hey, if in a particular save you plan not to keep Nikki/Cara she saves you from some tough conversations lol.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I thought she was cute too, a bit ditzy and an obvious trip mine but cute.

But hey, if in a particular save you plan not to keep Nikki/Cara she saves you from some tough conversations lol.
this reminds me before the next update I need to make a sabotage save incase we run into her again at Riverside haha
Knowing Nyx, if we're just friends with Cara and Nikki or had an amicable break up or had a bad break up with Cara/Nikki because of Julia, the mc will be bumping into one or both of the sisters on that trip.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Knowing Nyx, if we're just friends with Cara and Nikki or had an amicable break up or had a bad break up with Cara/Nikki because of Julia, the mc will be bumping into one or both of the sisters on that trip.
I don't think so, if the MC actually fucked Julia then the path is closed. Then there will be no encounter because the MC will only fly directly to Nathan on Saturday. Only if Nikki/Cara's path is still open will he fly on Friday.

Reactions: mnotwoke

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I don't think so, if the MC actually fucked Julia then the path is closed. Then there will be no encounter because the MC will only fly directly to Nathan on Saturday.
We first meet Cara because the Alvarado clubs suck so bad that the guys rather drive 2 hours than go to one of their clubs.
And in the other flashback(The Iris one) we see that Nikki and Cara like to shop in Alvarado(shitty clubs, good clothing stores?)... so an awkward encounter is always on the table...
And it sounds just like the kind of unhappy coincidences this game is filled to the brim!!!!

Is there wiggle room here? Hmmmmm....
Friendly break up> Second chance
Nasty (Julia) break up> JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE JACKASS!!!!

Or better yet, in the nasty break up route they meet us when we are talking to Julia :devilish:

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't think so, if the MC actually fucked Julia then the path is closed. Then there will be no encounter because the MC will only fly directly to Nathan on Saturday. Only if Nikki/Cara's path is still open will he fly on Friday.
funny thing is I mentioned about making a sabotage save on Nyx's discord incase we do get to have fun with Julia again. Cause I assumed having Sex with Julia only closed the path to 1 of the girls, but she said exactly what you said today.

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
i waited so long to playing mac version and bum error
All dialog with valeria was a big error on every hidden choice and i must use 0x52 URM for continue
P.S all choices with val are errors

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Talking about Erynn,her path to jerking was astonish high points without Wt missed the full bath scene had to cheat with console to witness that.
My blind run missed tho, as always fuck Erynn.
how could you? it had more naughty things than others combined.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes