Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I played intertwined from the beginning four times and even with the mod

I can't get it first I have two little points with Layla

so I played it again but this time I had too many points that I couldn't stop the sex scene with Layla

I can't get on the Elena-only route

I'm literally on the verge of Tears I'm begging anybody for help
:cry:
I don't think rejecting Layla has to do with how many points you have with her.
Did you mess up with Elena somewhere ?
That's the condition i see, after that you get the Elena choice
Screenshot (1047).png
Screenshot (1048).png

Sep 3, 2020
I don't think rejecting Layla has to do with how many points you have with her.
Did you mess up with Elena somewhere ?
That's the condition i see, after that you get the Elena choice
View attachment 3395086
View attachment 3395091
brother I have no idea I just used the mod to help me and I just chose all the green options

and even when I try not to get to physical with Layla

I'm not having enough points to trigger certain scenes

I refuse to do the three-way kiss could that be it

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
well, what do we have here:
EP 11 - petting
EP 12 - handjob and completely naked
EP 13 - ??? Certainly not on the beach, before that?
I suspect next is the MC going down on her... It's what was about to happen in the "bad" choice in this last episode so i think that's next.
Maybe first we go down on her, then she blows the MC...

Could be before the beach, after... or in one of those cabins(Nyx sure seems to love using those cabins).
The intended correct choice was not to take his phone though
Fair enough, but i was just pointing out how silly it can look with the low priority it takes.

I did not know she cancelled it because of NTR. I fucking hate it when people destroy good stories by bickering. Though, does that mean she has no idea where to put Erynn, do I understand you correctly?
No not really, Erynn was originally meant to have 2 paths, one that is a romantic path... which i assume it's fairly close to what we are getting.
And a corruption path where we team up with Ethan to make her the ultimate slut fucktoy.

Nyx dropped the corruption path, was this because of external pressure or she just didn't feel like writing a corruption plot and degrading orgy scenes? Who knows...
Nyx does have a history of changing her mind, Nikki was meant to get run over by a car and Alexis was suppoused to be the slutty chick that bangs us on the plane and we never see again.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Nyx dropped the corruption path, was this because of external pressure or she just didn't feel like writing a corruption plot and degrading orgy scenes? Who knows...
Nyx does have a history of changing her mind, Nikki was meant to get run over by a car and Alexis was suppoused to be the slutty chick that bangs us on the plane and we never see again.
Glad she changed her mind about Alexis and Nikki but wish she never changed her mind about Erynn even if I like her and hate to see that would still be a fun path to play and see once id think

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
brother I have no idea I just used the mod to help me and I just chose all the green options

and even when I try not to get to physical with Layla

I'm not having enough points to trigger certain scenes

I refuse to do the three-way kiss could that be it
There is no pure Elena path, you need to go for Layla, especialy early on, kiss her make out with etc, otherwise you can miss scenes with Elena.
I just tried a new run with the mod and if you follow all the Layla choices and Elenas whenever you get the chance you shouldn't have problems.

More important events i think are
The cheer practice with Elena, you need enough Lalyla points iirc.
Go to the cheer event (ignore Gabi) on the Training camp
Push Lalya down, also training camp
Don't do anything Zach wants.

If you reject the threeway kiss you get -6 Elena points.
If you do the threeway kiss you get +2 Elana points and if you focus on Elena you get another +2 Elena points.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
There is no pure Elena path, you need to go for Layla, especialy early on, kiss her make out with etc, otherwise you can miss scenes with Elena.
I just tried a new run with the mod and if you follow all the Layla choices and Elenas whenever you get the chance you shouldn't have problems.

More important events i think are
The cheer practice with Elena, you need enough Lalyla points iirc.
Go to the cheer event (ignore Gabi) on the Training camp
Push Lalya down, also training camp
Don't do anything Zach wants.

If you reject the threeway kiss you get -6 Elena points.
If you do the threeway kiss you get +2 Elana points and if you focus on Elena you get another +2 Elena points.
Cheer practice at home with her and her little brothers. "Elena's got a boyfriend! Elena's got a boyfriend!"

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Honestly i don't remember Nyx ever talking about making a complete slut out of Erynn.

But i don't see how she would even write the MC so that he would fit with that path at this point or him working with Ethan.
This would kinda need a complete separate path, otherwise it wouldn't fit with the other LI's paths or even the common route...i mean, you can't really have a complete scumbag MC which whores out his best friend and with all others and in the main story, he is the likeable goofball we have now, that just doesn't fit.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly i don't remember Nyx ever talking about making a complete slut out of Erynn.

But i don't see how she would even write the MC so that he would fit with that path at this point or him working with Ethan.
This would kinda need a complete separate path, otherwise it wouldn't fit with the other LI's paths or even the common route...i mean, you can't really have a complete scumbag MC which whores out his best friend and with all others and in the main story, he is the likeable goofball we have now, that just doesn't fit.
oh damn I did not think about that. I was just thinking it would be interesting especially if Mel or Emily find out but you are right wouldnt fit the MC at all. Without changing is personality one that one path and that would be alot of extra work

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
he is the likeable goofball we have now, that just doesn't fit.
I mean, depending on how you play him he can be a serial philanderer who toys with girls left and right leaving a broken trail behind him....

Not saying you play him this way, but it's certainly possible, and that doesn't jive with friendly goofy standup guy, so no, I don't see the ethan thing as that far fetched. Though given her other changes to the game, it would definitely be tonally incongruent. On the other hand, alongside people dying in car crashes, it'd be pretty fitting.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Elena's got a boyfriend! Elena's got a boyfriend!"
I wish !!!
Elena was my first choice as the game came out, still is one of my favorite characters, she is the game from day one and yet more than 3 years later and we still can't date her.
You know it sucks...even Val has already surpassed her, actually i wouldn't be surprised if can fuck Brooke straight before we can have a romantic date with Elena :HideThePain:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

It was speculated that there was a corruption path planned for Erynn... i just went from what i've seen of corruption games(which the objective is always to break the girl and make her a willing obedient slut).

And i agree with your point, it's hard to have a guy being a nasty motherfucker in one scene and then he goes into a happy playful date in the next scene.

Even the "scumbag route" we have now is just the guy being a complete horndog, not really nasty or evil.

I wish !!!
Elena was my first choice as the game came out, still is one of my favorite characters, she is the game from day one and yet more than 3 years later and we still can't date her.
You know it sucks...even Val has already surpassed her, actually i wouldn't be surprised if can fuck Brook straight before we can have a romantic date with Elena :HideThePain:
LOL.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I mean, depending on how you play him he can be a serial philanderer who toys with girls left and right leaving a broken trail behind him....

Not saying you play him this way, but it's certainly possible, and that doesn't jive with friendly goofy standup guy, so no, I don't see the ethan thing as that far fetched. Though given her other changes to the game, it would definitely be tonally incongruent. On the other hand, alongside people dying in car crashes, it'd be pretty fitting.
Even if you play it as such, the MC comes over more as undecided or casual than a scumbag. At least for me it wouldn't fit.
Just slightly frustrated as an Elena fan...

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Even if you play it as such, the MC comes over more as undecided or casual than a scumbag. At least for me it wouldn't fit.

Just slightly frustrated as an Elena fan...
Agree, he comes off like a guy guided by his lower head rather than a unrepentant douchebag who is using these girls and doesn't care.

And trust me i get it.
The game is pretty unbalanced in how some LIs are "planning their wedding" and others are perpetually stuck in "i don't know what to do" and Elena gets the worst of it...

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Nikki is winning even in the AI race dayum.
Yes. It was tough finding a combination of a render of Nikki's face to combine with the Gal Gadot Wonder Woman. It worked out pretty well there with her holding the shield. Not so much with her holding the sword.

Erynn, just like her plot, was a no go to match with Supergirl or Cammy from Street Fighter. Lexi was also very hard to match with any one's face.

Well, I pretty much agreed with most of your choices, but this one, you're way off the mark. Elena is a physical person, very athletic. Elena is clearly Cassandra Cain. Even Batman stated on a few occasions that he didn't know if he could beat her. So, my choice for Elena is:
Thank you for the suggestion. Since Elena is Latina and has such a strong, fiery, but also vulnerable personality, it was honestly hard to find a super heroine to match her skin tone, face and personality. I think the cosplay Green Lantern matches Elena's face well, but you're correct that the Cassandra Cain will work better for her athleticism and personality. I'll have to look for a Cassandra Cain art work that can match with the Elena render. That Cassandra Cain artwork you shared looks similar to Elena's body type.

Defenestrator.for.traitor when AI online photo swap works, it works, when it doesn't, it's Russian Roulette, the results can be nightmare fuel or strange or hilarious or hmmm as in the case of trying to match Nikki with Lynda Carter Wonder Woman:

output(12).png

Last edited:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
For Dark Silence, This is the best the online A.I could do. The AI just focuses on swapping the original artwork's face with Elena's face.

You were right that Elena matches very well with Cassandra Cain. Her face works better with the different Cain artwork styles.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
For Dark Silence, This is the best the online A.I could do. The AI just focuses on swapping the original artwork's face with Elena's face.

You were right that Elena matches very well with Cassandra Cain. Her face works better with the different Cain artwork styles.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I told you. Plus, she's a badass. Pure and simple.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes