PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
You don't have bg sound? Huh, that's weird!

There is very limited sound in the game and plane scene is not one of them, don't worry.
I just checked the sound with another game and everything works fine, it's just that this game doesn't have sound like WVM, thanks (y).
Oh no....

Who's gonna tell my friend PL? Have plenty coffee available dude....
Tell me what :KEK:? I've already been told that this is going to be like a mexican "telenovela" :Kappa:.

Oct 10, 2022
I just checked the sound with another game and everything works fine, it's just that the game doesn't have sound like WVM. Thanks (y).
I don't know the other game but this game has sound, so don't count on it, it just so little and so random. I think we have 2 on Alexis path, the girl on the plane. I don't know if we have anywhere else tbh.

Reactions: PickerLewd

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I can't find the compressed version, please, can someone pass it to me?
Here you go:

Intertwined [v0.12.3] [Nyx]

NOTE: Please read this note, if you have my previous compressed version, just get the patch attached in this post and use it. No need to re-download the whole thing unless you want to!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
If you're going to speak a different language, at least put in English parenthesizes Screenshot 2024-03-03 071229.png what it means. Like Claro que si! (of course)

Aug 29, 2023
If you're going to speak a different language, at least put in English parenthesizes
Yeah, developers need to remember that most Americans speak only one language, and badly.

Los otros que hablan español también, como el MC, son un minoría. Y van a heredar la nación. Mientras vas a asustar los monolinguistas, que están en negación.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes