xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Just my own shitty Spanish skills.
Hell, no, keep it up!, you even got to speak a high register spanish, very good an on point translation, far from shitty ! sorry we might have been a bit rude, you conveyed the message, the thing is that a native speaker would have expressed it in an other way, you wrote it perfect without errors, just that the sentece structure is english, and that happens to me every time I write english but my sentece structure is spanish meaning the nouns and verbs are on a different place as a native speaker would have positioned them.

Oct 10, 2022
Hell, no, keep it up!, you even got to speak a high register spanish, very good an on point translation, far from shitty ! sorry we might have been a bit rude, you conveyed the message, the thing is that a native speaker would have expressed it in an other way, you wrote it perfect without errors, just that the sentece structure is english, and that happens to me every time I write english but my sentece structure is spanish meaning the nouns and verbs are on a different place as a native speaker would have positioned them.
Language learning communities need more people like you. (y)

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I've been playing it non-stop and probably doing everything wrong :ROFLMAO: (I'm on the birthday present part). The only shocking surprise I found was that Layla is Alexis' younger sister, but since I wasn't in a relationship to both of them at the same time it wasn't a big deal.
Difficult decisions like choosing between Yennefer and Triss, quite tricky :unsure:.
It's very weird, things like Cara getting mad and kicking me out for good because of a fight with the MC's dad, mmm I don't know, or the so-called "best friend" who turns out to be a traitorous rat.
I don't think the real father will change at all, he looks like another idiot who runs away in the flashbacks, dunno.
For now, the only queen is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Daskapital61

Lucky_Spices

Jul 23, 2023
I have some questions which surely have been answered before but 1300 pages are too much to read.

Why isn't it tagged "incest"? Is that cliffhanger a joke?

Is this some sort of comedy or parody? The game has these recurring funny/absurd elements like telling a "joke"; being cock-blocked by the mom, sister or phone call; different people wearing the same clothes; people not being who they seem to be; kinship and story constantly changing; flirting, kissing, sleeping in bed with mom and groping her.

Is it possible to date anybody without causing drama? I'm especially interested in Elena

Reactions: Daskapital61

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
Yeah, developers need to remember that most Americans speak only one language, and badly.

Los otros que hablan español también, como el MC, son un minoría. Y van a heredar la nación. Mientras vas a asustar los monolinguistas, que están en negación.
I barely speak bad english
57f3b02d-a97d-4e88-8988-23bc9bec21c8_text.gif Unfortunately the abqwer is no a loy of the time.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I have some questions which surely have been answered before but 1300 pages are too much to read.

Is this some sort of comedy or parody? The game has these recurring funny/absurd elements like telling a "joke"; being cock-blocked by the mom, sister or phone call; different people wearing the same clothes; people not being who they seem to be; kinship and story constantly changing; flirting, kissing, sleeping in bed with mom and groping her.

Is it possible to date anybody without causing drama? I'm especially interested in Elena
yeah there isn't incest in this just there as shock value the dev has even said so her self and apparently talked to patron mods and got approval, so she wouldn't get in trouble for incest.

The only LI I find that has no drama is Layla but that is just for now I'm sure she will have her bit of drama later. When the stalker shows back up in the story. Nikki and Cara seem pretty much drama free other than on small bit which get resolved rather quickly and is pretty much a non issue. The problem is they aren't around to much for content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I saw that coming not gonna lie, seems you wanted a harem and well it isn't one lmfao. Next time just.... leave no need to announce it
yea this is far from boring. as last update taught us.

it's just nyx the dev fucking us.

you can date all but need separate saves on each girl, elena path is atm tied with layla path and only nyx knows what's gonna happen.

Aug 29, 2023
and the "ñ" you type with Alt+0241 or you have a key asigned ?? ¿....? ¡....! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I have a Mac. Ñ is option-N for the tilde, then N. I can also do ã and õ. Accents are accessible through option-E.

Must suck to have a computer that can only do Alt codes.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Must suck to have a computer that can only do Alt codes.
You don't need ALT codes on PC. Just many people who never needs tildes and stuff don't know about it. Like many Apple simps don't have a clue about things their device can do.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I've been playing it non-stop and probably doing everything wrong :ROFLMAO: (I'm on the birthday present part). The only shocking surprise I found was that Layla is Alexis' younger sister, but since I wasn't in a relationship to both of them at the same time it wasn't a big deal.
Difficult decisions like choosing between Yennefer and Triss, quite tricky :unsure:.
It's very weird, things like Cara getting mad and kicking me out for good because of a fight with the MC's dad, mmm I don't know, or the so-called "best friend" who turns out to be a traitorous rat.
I don't think the real father will change at all, he looks like another idiot who runs away in the flashbacks, dunno.
For now, the only queen is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup. And she's the hottest one in the game

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Curious...

Has the MC's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate been introduced yet?
Nope, we all still waiting for the "telenovela" opening with tears, shouts, toothclappering, when Alexis learns that her former roomate's cousin's brother is the roomate from her uncles roommate's cousin's nephew's father's friend.....o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
(I blame it on the decaf coffee from Mr coffeee)
P.D.: don't ask me I don't have a clue what I wrote.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes