minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
That would be a good set-up for the Alexis-Erynn catfight.
is only in second place for me. It will be very interesting to see what happens next in the future
My second place would be the Nikki-Val catfight.
I don't find that interesting, more Erynn vs Nikki
Third place is Alexis-Iris catfight.
Hell yeah, just the thought of your current girlfriend and ex-girlfriend sharing an apartment is something. Here I am of the opinion that the developer has missed a huge opportunity. He could have really “butchered” this combo. I would have loved to have attended this fight.

Clearly the ASP is in first place, why? Where else can I play Alexis vs Layla? hehe

Reactions: LSC82 and mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Clearly the ASP is in first place, why? Where else can I play Alexis vs Layla? hehe
Good point. So far, when you're on the Layla path or ASP, Lexi backs down from Layla. It will be fun to see the two sisters go at it.

Hell yeah, just the thought of your current girlfriend and ex-girlfriend sharing an apartment is something. Here I am of the opinion that the developer has missed a huge opportunity. He could have really “butchered” this combo. I would have loved to have attended this fight.
There might still be a chance, but yes, the fight should have been booked earlier.

Reactions: LSC82

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Good point. So far, when you're on the Layla path or ASP, Lexi backs down from Layla. It will be fun to see the two sisters go at it.
In EP 12 there is a very short comment from Alexis (mentally just "...") during the phone call between MC and Layla.

There might still be a chance, but yes, the fight should have been booked earlier.
It's understandable that Alexis is obviously upset that Iris watched her and the MC have sex. It's incomprehensible that both the MC and Alexis don't say a single word about the fact that Alexis and Iris share an apartment and, above all, how they feel about it!!!

Edit: not from Iris either

Reactions: xsikal and mnotwoke

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You guys forgot about the most important fight tho Valeria and the MC tag teaming and kicking Zach's ass tho that might be the end of the game since both probably will kill him and be brought up on murder charges :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
You guys forgot about the most important fight tho Valeria and the MC tag teaming and kicking Zach's ass tho that might be the end of the game since both probably will kill him and be brought up on murder charges :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
A secondary theater of war that needs no mention

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I don't find that interesting, more Erynn vs Nikki
This one is just feels ugly, Nikki is way stronger physically.

Valeria vs Nikki feels well matched, they are both athletes and physically strong.
And they both give each other the death stare while running in the park.

Layla vs Alexis on ASP sounds interesting too, on the normal path they graciously concede for the other, i'm hoping for a lot more this time.

Iris-Alexis is just a hell of weird situation, your ex(who is still carrying the flag), your current, friends and living together... it feels like we are surrounded by gasoline and just need to light the match, it needs to happen.

And of course Alexis-Erynn with the early game tension that probably still doesn't sit well with Erynn... and so much personal(even more than Layla-Alexis imo) history, maybe some lingering resentment towards one another... It's the perfect frenemy situation!!!
I desperately want this to get ugly :devilish:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023

Valeria vs Nikki feels well matched, they are both athletes and physically strong.

Layla vs Alexis on ASP sounds interesting too, on the normal path they graciously concede for the other, i'm hoping for a lot more this time.

Iris-Alexis is just a hell of weird situation, your ex(who is still carrying the flag), your current, friends and living together... it feels like we are surrounded by gasoline and just need to light the match, it needs to happen.

And of course Alexis-Erynn with the early game tension that probably still doesn't sit well with Erynn... and so much personal(even more than Layla-Alexis imo) history, maybe some lingering resentment towards one another... It's the perfect frenemy situation!!!
I desperately want this to get ugly :devilish:
These relationships alone are much more exciting than the main story

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022

6b65a7eb22893f567edf2c7e5399ceb1-3514227479.gif

In real life, let alone a game, this would be weird and tense as hell. I don't think anyone would say yes to this, but stranger things have happened in real life.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
These relationships alone are much more exciting than the main story
Agreed, to me personally this type of conflict is what makes this game particularly compeling...
The whole thing Santiago, blackmail plot... meh.

Making long time friends fight each other on the other hand... GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!
excited-minions-gif.gif

Nyx knows this too, with(Entanglement) her "show within the show" being all about relationships and cheating amongst close friends and family, so i hope she doesn't shy away from making her girls confront each other!!!!

Layla and Alexis being understanding of each others relationship was kinda boring, let's have some fireworks.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Layla and Alexis being understanding of each others relationship was kinda boring, let's have some fireworks.
Making long time friends fight each other on the other hand... GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!
excited-minions-gif.gif
excited-minions-gif.gif

Nyx knows this too, with(Entanglement) her "show within the show" being all about relationships and cheating amongst close friends and family, so i hope she doesn't shy away from making her girls confront each other!!!!

Nyx has shown she is capable of it when Erynn confronted Lexi at the bar. She just backed out on the messy reconciliation and continuing fight between the two ladies because of the meh plot.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Nyx has shown she is capable of it when Erynn confronted Lexi at the bar. She just backed out on the messy reconciliation and continuing fight between the two ladies because of the meh plot.
True but it's not over yet...
It's still sitting there quietly, being teased, we just need to light the fire!!!!

I think you mean "more drama within the show"
Bringing someone like Ximena into the story... let's just say it serves dual purpose, it acts as a mirror to what's going on"art imitates life" style, and it adds more gasoline to the fire.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Nowhere am I as destructive as in this game. And why? Because the story sucks, the characters (including MC) suck so much, but their relationships and interactions are so good that it's fun as hell to use their traits against them. I take the game title literally. That's why the game is in third place for me.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Bringing someone like Ximena into the story... let's just say it serves dual purpose, it acts as a mirror to what's going on"art imitates life" style, and it adds more gasoline to the fire.
I immediately opened a new route after playing EP 12: Gabi vs Valeria

"A rogue who thinks no harm" :devilish::devilish::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
The daughter, the mom and the almost aunt, great recipe for disaster!!!!
you don't think any further. I wrote a month or two ago that getting involved with Gabi is the most dangerous thing you can do. If that connection comes out, the MC has much bigger problems. Think along the lines of Layla, Elena but also ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LSC82 and mnotwoke

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I'm getting a lot of "error" screens when playing with the multi-mod. Anyone knows why?
You should ask the one who made the mod.

getting involved with Gabi is the most dangerous thing you can do. If that connection comes out, the MC has much bigger problems. Think along the lines of Layla, Elena but also
This. And also the most seems to forget who is the on her wedding photo.

Reactions: minibaer12

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
you don't think any further. I wrote a month or two ago that getting involved with Gabi is the most dangerous thing you can do. If that connection comes out, the MC has much bigger problems. Think along the lines of Layla, Elena but also ...

Yeah Gabi connects to a large portion of the cast.

Through Ximena she (probably) knows Val from a young age, probably something of a niece for her.

And if it's proven that Gabi has/had an affair with Santiago, it gives her reason to dislike Adriana too.
And since she can't touch Adriana(her boss)... Layla provides an easy target for her(the current situation where Gabi is very strict towards Layla and Layla openly hates Gabi).

Also tremendously ironic that she can't have a healthy relationship with the father(Santiago) because of Adriana and the main thing stopping a healthy relationship with the son(the MC) might be Adriana's daughter. Besides you know... fucking your ex's son :cool:

And of course Elena sides with her friend and thinks "Mrs Ramirez" is a huge bitch.

Oct 10, 2022

When you think about it. it's national news worthy scandalous situation. If it comes out, I can see people-who-know-everything will talk about it at least for a week on television shows that no one watches and you wonder how it makes money to boards still put them on produce.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes