Oct 10, 2022
Doesn't mean it's the truth. Only obviously minors in a sexualized appearance. The most devs are banned nowadays because of the content on their Discord servers. Patreon do not allow the presence of minors as Adult/18+ content on Discord servers which are linked with Patreon and are part of tier content, like special roles, special channels or any special rights, based on Patreon tiers.
This is actually makes more sense, rather than nuking pages randomly. :unsure:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I've finished it, I admit it was strange to see the "end of chapter 12" image without ever knowing about the previous 11 :ROFLMAO:.
For me, Santi plays dumb, but he knows that the MC is his son. He always treats him well and the resemblance is also great.
A big blow at the end, especially on my walkthrough as Alexis is my girlfriend, but I don't mind, hopefully there will be no genetic problems with at least one of the future children :Kappa:.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I've finished it, I admit it was strange to see the "end of chapter 12" image without ever knowing about the previous 11 :ROFLMAO:.
For me, Santi plays dumb, but he knows that the MC is his son. He always treats him well and the resemblance is also great.
A big blow at the end, especially on my walkthrough as Alexis is my girlfriend, but I don't mind, hopefully there will be no genetic problems with at least one of the future children :Kappa:.
There's no problems with Alexis either...don't worry.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
3,5 years later Ethan is still a CUNT.
Why? have you tried to see it from his perspective?
Annoying cock teasing slut that has been blue balling you since you where 14?
little cunt kid that as been cock blocking you for the past 5 years?
and then after you give her everything in the hopes the get an opening
a surfer dude asshole steals the prize from right under your nose?
but did he became resentful? yeah sort of...

but he was still the bigger man and still got her a chance at being a model with your fathers firm!
you payed up the advancement on her central city apartment!
you helped her career and even bought her a freaking range rover...
and what did you get in return? being assaulted when you show your displeasure!
not once now, but you have been physically assaulted twice already,
those security guys are expensive!

I MEAN NOT EVEN A FUCKING BLOWJOB AFTER YEARS OF GIVING GIVING GIVING GIVING!
i mean bitch please, i set you up for life, i even did your homework and helped you graduate from High school
but not even a fucking hand job? not even a fucking kiss and a thank you!
and to make everything worse, your true Idol Harvey from Hollywood
as been falsely accused and arrested for helping out worthless cunts...
fuck i tell you being a dude sucks,

once he hits 30 he will either be married or quit on bitches all together...
its not worth it, the pain of blue balls,
the hardship of watching assholes who bum around the beach all day getting the girl?
what is it worth to put in the work?
thank god you can still vent with your mentor Andres at how fucked up life is...
only guy who seems to understand the difficulty, you follow the rules,
work hard and what do you get?

you get kicked and punched in the face by life and douche bags!
Ethan is the good guy, working hard and trying to advance in life
if he wasn´t fucking hell, bodies would be dropping!

My apologies Warscared if I have offended you.
its a joke about which of the characterizations would actually offend me!
so i am playing a joke on your joke in an attempt to develop it
since at least 2 of those could give a very funny development joke!
cause dude, with today´s cancel and feeling insulted culture just remember,
everyone can be insulted for almost anything so... don´t apologyse ever,
if someone is truly insulted they will just add you into their ignore list
cause you can not do anything if someone feels like being insulted,
its their problem not yours, we all have glass ceilings,
why would another glass ceiling be more valuable then yours?

its like my lame attempt at bringing sympathy for Ethan
trying to point out his point of view on the situation!
while ignoring that he is an obsessive creep,
if a girl says no just move on, plenty of fish in the sea,
its just a question of stop using a fishing pole and star using a greater net!

if i was truly going to have a go at Ethan it would be at his incompetence at corrupting women...
cause with what he has on Erynn,
it can´t be that hard so it must be his idiocy and lack of mental ability to do it!

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Doesn't mean it's the truth. Only obviously minors in a sexualized appearance. The most devs are banned nowadays because of the content on their Discord servers. Patreon do not allow the presence of minors as Adult/18+ content on Discord servers which are linked with Patreon and are part of tier content, like special roles, special channels or any special rights, based on Patreon tiers.
Not sure about the if they lied, or maybe just misunderstood something then.
But thanks for clarification (y)

MccCoder

Sep 4, 2022
I played this a bit back in 2022 and haven't played it again since until i restarted it last week, i can't remember that i enjoyed it this much first time round , i really love it.

It's really pulls me in and makes me invested in the characters, it a feel good kind of game and i often chuckle at the banter and even laugh out loud :love:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played this a bit back in 2022 and haven't played it again since until i restarted it last week, i can't remember that i enjoyed it this much first time round , i really love it.

It's really pulls me in and makes me invested in the characters, it a feel good kind of game and i often chuckle at the banter and even laugh out loud :love:
just remember that each girl own save (mostly).

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I have the same reactions also.

Despite its flaws, its the only AVN game I really enjoy replaying.
Yeah while I do replay a decent amount of AVN's when it comes to updates just to make the updates feel longer tho this only applies to AVN's I like alot. I think there is only something like 10 - 15 AVN's maybe less I can actually replay for fun whenever with or without an update. Tho this game is #1 when it comes to games I would replay for fun.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LSC82 and mnotwoke

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I still don't understand why the "sisters" in the father's new family throw you to hell when the marriage is cancelled, I'll have to play a second time because I feel there are a lot of things I didn't understand, and at the same time I wonder if the game has a linear story or if the marriage would happen with different choices :WaitWhat:.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I wonder....

They don't always throw you to hell....
In my case it was a discussion with the father about why he never confessed that he was not the biological father and then the photo with an alleged lover that he did not bother to deny, we beat each other up a bit and that was it.
Days later, the red-haired sister angrily tells me not to call her anymore... but... hey, I'm innocent and another victim of the lies!, this doesn't make any sense :KEK:.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
In my case it was a discussion with the father about why he never confessed that he was not the biological father and then the photo with an alleged lover that he did not bother to deny, we beat each other up a bit and that was it.
Days later, the red-haired sister angrily tells me not to call her anymore... but... hey, I'm innocent and another victim of the lies!, this doesn't make any sense :KEK:.
don't think ive ever seen them get mad at you after that point on any of my saves. i'm guessing maybe you slept with Julia during the flashback cause she ends their paths from what I can recall. But I assume she ends the path earlier and you just dont go back for the wedding. Kind of curious now how you got them mad at you like that.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
don't think ive ever seen them get mad at you after that point on any of my saves. i'm guessing maybe you slept with Julia during the flashback cause she ends their paths from what I can recall. But I assume she ends the path earlier and you just dont go back for the wedding. Kind of curious now how you got them mad at you like that.
The game seems to be a giant maze where everyone takes a different path and we find unique scenes and combinations in each game :whistle::coffee:.

Reactions: xapican
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes