J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'm getting a lot of "error" screens when playing with the multi-mod. Anyone knows why?
I didn't had any problems with either scrappy mod or the one from Koga3. Maybe you tried to load a save made with game version before v0.10.5? Because then you must restart, there were big game changes made back then, saves are not compatible.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Now that i think about it...isn't this game in a threat to get banned from patreon and no i'm not talking about incest in any way, nor about the age of MC/Iris in the past, which Mav likes to point out.

Didn't patreon recently start banning games because of their new rules, which forbid any underaged characters in adult games (even if they are not sexually involved in any way)....like Elena's little brothers :unsure:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Now that i think about...isn't this game in a threat to get banned from patreon and no i'm not talking about incest in any way, nor about the age of MC/Iris in the past, which Mav likes to point out.

Didn't patreon start banning games because of their new rules, which forbid any underaged characters in adult games (even if they are not sexualy involved in any way)....like Elena's little brothers :unsure:
Very...very thin line at the moment I would say. Only a matter of time before it gets reviewed again...whether she can keep bulshitting them...here also. The rules of this site are very clear even if the mods do enforce it to their individual tastes...but currently it does break the site rules here too.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The rules of this site are very clear even if the mods do enforce it to their individual tastes...but currently it does break the site rules here too.
Hm, how so ?
There is rule 7, but that only includes prepubescent characters which are sexually/erotically involved in some way iirc.

Reactions: LSC82

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Very...very thin line at the moment I would say. Only a matter of time before it gets reviewed again...whether she can keep bulshitting them...here also. The rules of this site are very clear even if the mods do enforce it to their individual tastes...but currently it does break the site rules here too.
It doesn't break f95 rules.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Now that i think about it...isn't this game in a threat to get banned from patreon and no i'm not talking about incest in any way, nor about the age of MC/Iris in the past, which Mav likes to point out.

Didn't patreon recently start banning games because of their new rules, which forbid any underaged characters in adult games (even if they are not sexually involved in any way)....like Elena's little brothers :unsure:
it should have been banned long ago coz of the whole MC being underage and fucking Iris thing, true. Not sure how she got away with it. Even one of the AVN subreddits banned the game because of this.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
It doesn't break f95 rules.
ya I think this is the closest one related to the topic
Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity, sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
it should have been banned long ago coz of the whole MC being underage and fucking Iris thing, true. Not sure how she got away with it. Even one of the AVN subreddits banned the game because of this.
I guess it's relatively easy to miss if you don't pay attention and do the math, it's not like the characters look underaged or anything.
Something like Elena's brothers, a simple look will do...not sure if the flashbacks would count, but it's patreon so i wouldn't rule it out either.

Reactions: LSC82

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity, sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited.
Sorry Elduriel, not wanting to come across a a smartass, but prepubecent and pubecent (teens coloquialy) is not the same,
prepuscent = age 11 till 14 -15 yrs old (depends a bit from the county)
pubescent = age 14-15 until 21 yrs old
so yeah in the "flashback" MC had Intercourse with another Teenager, but both weren't prepubescent.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Sorry Elduriel, not wanting to come across a a smartass, but prepubecent and pubecent (teens coloquialy) is not the same,
so yeah in the "flashback" MC had Intercourse with another Teenager, but both weren't prepubescent.
You would be correct Xap.

I actually thought rule 7 covered 'underage'...which legally means classed as a minor (under 18), which this site, as all others on the internet have to abide by, by law, regardless of any individual site rules.

There's a reason you still can't obtain Traci Lords' first films...even now.

Reactions: xapican

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
that's what I am saying... the rule doesn't quite fit that scene because both of them are old enough so it doesn't break the site rules

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Didn't patreon recently start banning games because of their new rules, which forbid any underaged characters in adult games (even if they are not sexually involved in any way)....like Elena's little brothers
No.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020

Progress Update_Val.png

First little update on episode 13.

I've officially started working on episode 13 yesterday. Not much to say yet since it's only been 2 days.
I've actually started with coding a piece of the script first. That gave me a better idea of how many different paths I'll have to create for the outcome of episode 12's ending.

Are you in a relationship with Alexis, yes/no. Did you go to the beach, yes/no. relationship with Layla, yes/no. Valeria, yes/no. It's a bit messy, but I'm happy I'm done with that part already. Won't give me a headache later on. Some paths merge together, so I can use the same renders for those. Saves me a little bit of time also.

Finishing that scene and the end of Thursday will take me about 1 to 2 weeks, I guess. I'll see if I can post some preview pictures without spoiling too much.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
knowing her stance on incest that cliffhanger is laughable, will probably be solved in an update or three depending how much longer she wants to extend this whole who is related to whom drama. I don't think it will be resolved the next update, MC leaves for the majority of it, so probably another cliffhanger at the end :cautious:
at least 3 updates so nyx can really milk it.

And when it gets revealed that she isn't actually your sister, we are living in awkward situation city :devilish: .
it isn't already?

only in theory (not talking about petites). 1 game is clearly against that rule but mods state that allowed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
There were 2 games on top of my head which were recently banned, the reason being new policy changes "We do not allow the presence of underage characters in Adult/18+ content." That is what both devs said.
Doesn't mean it's the truth. Only obviously minors in a sexualized appearance. The most devs are banned nowadays because of the content on their Discord servers. Patreon do not allow the presence of minors as Adult/18+ content on Discord servers which are linked with Patreon and are part of tier content, like special roles, special channels or any special rights, based on Patreon tiers.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes