xortor

May 3, 2018
I hope this opens the incest floodgates and we finally get to start romancing MC's mom. I mean, it's been teased constantly.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
not gonna lie if incest was real in this game it would only be fun for like 1-3 updates at the most and only if you like max drama otherwise I think it would be meh

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
not gonna lie if incest was real in this game it would only be fun for like 1-3 updates at the most and only if you like max drama otherwise I think it would be meh
knowing her stance on incest that cliffhanger is laughable, will probably be solved in an update or three depending how much longer she wants to extend this whole who is related to whom drama. I don't think it will be resolved the next update, MC leaves for the majority of it, so probably another cliffhanger at the end :cautious:

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
knowing her stance on incest that cliffhanger is laughable, will probably be solved in an update or three depending how much longer she wants to extend this whole who is related to whom drama. I don't think it will be resolved the next update, MC leaves for the majority of it, so probably another cliffhanger at the end :cautious:
I'd be very surprised if it gets cleared in the next minutes(game time).
I'm expecting that he leaves without saying anything Alexis/Layla, or saying he needs time to think about some stuff... without explaining what the stuff is.

And starts the update after that still wanting to keep his distance...

I also think it's the perfect time to tell Erynn and Iris (both anxiously waiting for you to split from Alexis) that you aren't with her anymore... see if they jump at the opportunity lol.
And when it gets revealed that she isn't actually your sister, we are living in awkward situation city :devilish: .

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I'd be very surprised if it gets cleared in the next minutes(game time).
I'm expecting that he leaves without saying anything Alexis/Layla, or saying he needs time to think about some stuff... without explaining what the stuff is.

And starts the update after that still wanting to keep his distance...

I also think it's the perfect time to tell Erynn and Iris (both anxiously waiting for you to split from Alexis) that you aren't with her anymore... see if they jump at the opportunity lol.
And when it gets revealed that she isn't actually your sister, we are living in awkward situation city :devilish:
That would be a good set-up for the Alexis-Erynn catfight.

My second place would be the Nikki-Val catfight.

Third place is Alexis-Iris catfight.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes