Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
don't think ive ever seen them get mad at you after that point on any of my saves. i'm guessing maybe you slept with Julia during the flashback cause she ends their paths from what I can recall. But I assume she ends the path earlier and you just dont go back for the wedding. Kind of curious now how you got them mad at you like that.
In my case it was a discussion with the father about why he never confessed that he was not the biological father and then the photo with an alleged lover that he did not bother to deny, we beat each other up a bit and that was it.
Days later, the red-haired sister angrily tells me not to call her anymore... but... hey, I'm innocent and another victim of the lies!, this doesn't make any sense :KEK:.
don't punch your dad....

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The game seems to be a giant maze where everyone takes a different path and we find unique scenes and combinations in each game :whistle::coffee:.
Cara and Nikki react allergic to fisical violence, and therefore they shoo you away, the right choice is to end up without violence,
which I did, the other "Landmine" is Julia, if you go to the club, and she aproaches you, don't give in to her seduction.
after you leave Riverside, Nikki or Cara comes to visit you, and you have great times,
Remeber it is a Monogamus game with a lot of hot LI and it is written from a womans perspective, ;) :ROFLMAO:
so much to the dificulty level of this game ....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Edit: What Maviarab said™ :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Maviarab

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
don't punch your dad....
had no idea it was cause of that I swore they never got mad at me for punching him before but been awhile since I played on of their paths. But now I think about I bet I rolled back and went with the other option since it did always seem like the better one

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Cara and Nikki react allergic to fisical violence, and therefore they shoo you away, the right choice is to end up without violence,
which I did, the other "Landmine" is Julia, if you go to the club, and she aproaches you, don't give in to her seduction.
after you leave Riverside, Nikki or Cara comes to visit you, and you have great times,
Remeber it is a Monogamus game with a lot of hot LI and it is written from a womans perspective, ;) :ROFLMAO:
so much to the dificulty level of this game ....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Edit: What Maviarab said™ :ROFLMAO:
I didn't know they would react like that, it was a fight between men with no intention of harming anyone and I don't even remember who Julia was :HideThePain:. Thanks for the tips.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I didn't know they would react like that, it was a fight between men with no intention of harming anyone and I don't even remember who Julia was :HideThePain:. Thanks for the tips.
Well, tell us then, is it usual for you to bang blonde hot girls in clubs ? ... 59.gif

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Anybody have a list with pics of the LIs? Thinking about firing it up again been a lonnnnnnng time.

Jacey.ci

Aug 8, 2021
"The way the Nikki dialogue differs from the Cara one is kinda hillarious lol."

That's why she's best girl. I loved that scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In my pt I'm on the Nikki/Val paths. The best girls hands down.

Valeria tho...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: mnotwoke

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Is there a list somewhere I can't find of which LI are exclusive from each other?
Best plan is to treat all LIs as exclusive because it's likely they will be by the end.

For now Alexis and Layla are exclusive from each other (meaning Elena is blocked from Alexis route too as she requires the Layla route), Alexis and Erynn can cause issues but it's currently possible to get round them, Nikki and Cara are exclusive from each other, Nikki has told MC to stop dating other girls so any other LIs are likely to cause a problem in upcoming episodes, Val and Layla (and Elena) paths can't be ran simultaneously, Val has told MC to dump Alexis if he wants to date her, Layla (and Elena) and Erynn paths couldn't run simultaneously because of an early choice between the two (but it may be possible to get back on the Erynn path later with the photoshoot while having Layla (or Elena) path open (I've not tried that yet)), fucking Julia (one time fuck doesn't have her own path) blocks both Nikki and Cara.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023

Jacey.ci

Aug 8, 2021
I peeked into the Episode 12 image files, and there seems to be more renders in Val's park scenes that I haven't been able to activate. I don't know if it's a matter of points or decisions.

They seem to be additional renders where she's unhappy with you and tells you off,

and when you choose to continue on her path or the Lexi path.

A little help anyone? Please?
Yup.. I'm on the Val/Nikki path only.

• Red Heart

Jacey.ci

Aug 8, 2021
Sorry man , I have all good happy Val in the park scene but there is this ??????!!!!!!
with Val points 27 as you can see above in scrappy without cheating but I always want to know my points for every play through.

View attachment 3370599 View attachment 3370600 View attachment 3370601 View attachment 3370602
and hopping he is NOT santi 2 , HE IS HER REAL FATHER , OK OR ELSE ?
I really want to know who's the other guy she's with.. cause it seems she just messed up by saying mc's name

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Is there a list somewhere I can't find of which LI are exclusive from each other?
As LSC82 has stated before, you can have multiple lady paths if you pick ladies who do not belong to the same circles of relationship. But this will be temporary since the circles will eventually "Intertwine". Some of them are already starting to intertwine in the latest updates. This will block paths that were free before, and may also cause disastrous consequences.

So far, there are several circles:

Sisters (Alexis, Layla), (Cara, Nikki)
Friends (Layla, Elena), (Erynn, Alexis), (Layla, Val)
High School (Layla, Elena, Val, Tori)
College (Alexis, Erynn, Iris)
Riverside (Cara, Nikki, Julia)

Alvarado (Lakeyn)
MILFs and Older Women (Gabi, Melissa)
Wild Cards (Rachel, Gianna/Gigi)
May Come into Play (Adriana, Brooke, Sienna, Sha'Carri, Ximena)

No Go (Emily, but maintaining a good relationship will have its perks)

For example, you can pick someone from High School and pick someone from College. But picking two ladies from the same circle like high school for example, may not be possible since one lady will block the other's path or you could lose many valuable relationship points.

So far, the Alvarado, MILF/Older Women, Wild Cards, May Come Into Play circles don't directly block or have major consequences. Not yet at least.

Layla (and Elena) and Erynn paths couldn't run simultaneously because of an early choice between the two (but it may be possible to get back on the Erynn path later with the photoshoot while having Layla (or Elena) path open (I've not tried that yet)),
It is possible to get back on Erynn path later while keeping Laya (or Elena) path open. You can keep the Erynn path open if you make all favorable to Erynn choices even if you decide to go home with Layla and friends instead of Erynn after the club scene.

The required very high Erynn point count only came back in these last two updates.

Yup.. I'm on the Val/Nikki path only.
Yup. I was able to get all the Val park variations finally after multiple replays.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82 and Jacey.ci

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
had no idea it was cause of that I swore they never got mad at me for punching him before but been awhile since I played on of their paths. But now I think about I bet I rolled back and went with the other option since it did always seem like the better one
IIRC punching him doesn't end Nikki/Cara path necessarily, it decreases your points for the weekend, so if you hit him you need to get pretty much any other correct choice.

As for Nikkis reaction it was something like:
That call with her ends with the MC thinking it's over, difference is if you fucked up she tells you not to call anymore or her mother, otherwise she is ok with telling her mom you called.
But it's been a long time since i fucked up at that point...

Jacey.ci

Aug 8, 2021
Question?.. Does Val actually like the mc, cause I feel like she's playing him. Nyx, work a little faster cause I need answers

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes