anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Funny thing to read all those fan predictions and theories you guys make. Keep it up!

Btw, who thinks Ximena is Val's mom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If she's not then she's her aunt, there is no difference between what we see of Val's mom (obviously Nyx avoids showing her face) and Ximenia, so either the admin's information is wrong this time, or Ximenia looks a lot like her sister.

Reactions: mnotwoke

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
If she's not then she's her aunt, there is no difference between what we see of Val's mom (obviously Nyx avoids showing her face) and Ximenia, so either the admin's information is wrong this time, or Ximenia looks a lot like her sister.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Insider info Nyx's admin's revealed two weeks ago or so. The same person who made Gabi's age public long before we knew that from the game. Personally, I never saw Ximena like in the same age league to Emily, Melissa, Adriana. She obviously looks younger. That's another example of how Nyx makes most of players believe in what she wants them to believe. People discuss it, that's the point. Like it's with Val who many believe is playing the field. Especially after Ep. 12.
That's disappointing if true frankly, on both instances...
Nyx's desire to get people talking, and then do a "gotcha, didn't see that coming!!!", often gets in the way of good storytelling...
It just happened with the Santiago reveal, she got her "gotcha", everyone expected someone else to be the guy that lived in the house... yet no one is buying that he's their dad and everyone is dreading the MC's subsequent stupid reaction to this reveal.

I think creating another subgroup with Ximena-Gabi-Val was an interesting choice(and the model used for Val's mom is clearly meant to evoke Ximena) but she's gonna waste it to pull the players legs... again.

Same thing with Val being different in that she isn't really in love(at least not yet) with the MC and is keeping her options open, waiting to see what happens... I thought it was a refreshing wrinkle in a game where 90% of the girls love you on first sight.
I literally complimented that yesterday!!!! It was her most interesting trait (other than her tight buns lol) to me.

If she simply turns into another girl who is smitten and never looked at anyone else... meh.

Ximena even uses the same sunglasses(which admitely isn't proof).

12_813.jpg

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
which scene is this? I don't know that
It happens if you aren't a Brooke guy.
Consequently Brooke doesn't give you a tip to what to look for with Ximena and the MC does a search on his own.

Brooke's tip is better, avoiding her you get alternative renders.

Last edited:
Reactions: mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I literally complimented that yesterday!!!! It was her most interesting trait (other than her tight buns lol) to me.

Did someone say ... BUNS ...

screenshot0031.png

Same thing with Val being different in that she isn't really in love(at least not yet) with the MC and is keeping her options open, waiting to see what happens... I thought it was a refreshing wrinkle in a game where 90% of the girls love you on first sight.
Yes. Even though she has no problem with boyfriend stealing, I like that she's giving the MC a more difficult time courting her. It creates a lot of ... tension ...

rocky-horror-1500889170.gif

• Red Heart
  • Hey there
Reactions: Jacey.ci and LSC82

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Yeah, Valeria is a different story. Not a confirmed LI, still a mysterious hot chick we know almost nothing about. She was obviously inserted for fun and drama. Nyx doesn't even hide it. Like "It's sort of competition. You wanted that, you got that. Now you feel jealous". People fell for her and are drooling over her. However last two episodes made many speculate and even hate her. Like "Does she have a bf? Is she playing a double game?". She can easily play the field, just like MC. Or Nyx can keep messing with us.

Idk I don't expect Val start DATING MC though. Actually, I don't know what to expect with her.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah, Valeria is a different story. Not a confirmed LI, still a mysterious hot chick we know almost nothing about. She was obviously inserted for fun and drama. Nyx doesn't even hide it. Like "It's sort of competition. You wanted that, you got that. Now you feel jealous". People fell for her and are drooling over her. However last two episodes made many speculate and even hate her. Like "Does she have a bf? Is she playing a double game?". She can easily play the field, just like MC. Or Nyx can keep messing with us.

Idk I don't expect Val start DATING MC though. Actually, I don't know what to expect with her.
She's a mystery, and that's what makes her interesting... she doesn't commit to anything and she doesn't display obvious signs of investment.
And she interacts with other guys in a friendly and welcoming fashion(except Darryl) instead of shunning them away, like the typical LI.

Nyx needs to be careful with the next step of this mystery and i hope she doesn't turn into another girl looking for "the one" too fast...

There are signs, she knew the MC(on certain routes) had a GF from the start and saw him doing things with other girls before, and never showed any concerns... Now she finally spoke up about the MC having a GF in that particular route.
That hints of something more.

And it would be really shitty thing to demand a break up and then go back to "I don't know, maybe".

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Before episode 12 I was on the fence about Valeria personally. Not cause I didn't like her or anything because of her interaction with other men like Daryl. But I just felt like I needed more content with her to really say I liked her cause before she just only felt like a pretty face to me and nothing more. Now she is basically there for me, as I really liked the park scene with her it was a fun and playful one.

One thing I think Nyx does better than any other dev at least out of the games ive played or can think of at the moment. That is Nyx really knows how to make a fun scene that show a LI and a MC being playful with one another. To me those are her best scenes in this game. It really shows for me take Valeria's park scene for example. I went from being unsure how I feel about Valeria to I cant wait for Valeria content like I feel about Erynn content because of how much I loved how playful they were with one another in that scene, more than the beach scene.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mnotwoke and CodyOn

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
She's a mystery, and that's what makes her interesting... she doesn't commit to anything and she doesn't display obvious signs of investment.
And she interacts with other guys in a friendly and welcoming fashion(except Darryl) instead of shunning them away, like the typical LI.

Nyx needs to be careful with the next step of this mystery and i hope she doesn't turn into another girl looking for "the one" too fast...

There are signs, she knew the MC(on certain routes) had a GF from the start and saw him doing things with other girls before, and never showed any concerns... Now she finally spoke up about the MC having a GF in that particular route.
That hints of something more.

And it would be really shitty thing to demand a break up and then go back to "I don't know, maybe".
I'll say it again:

Val is the Tom Bombadil of Intertwined. She is an enigma and shouldn't be in the story...she shoehorned in.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

I have the feeling that the hidden surprise in this game will turn out like this..MC's father was also a womanizer who digged all women in the city in the past and today his daughters and also matured ex girlfriends are all after his only son who looks like a younger versiomn of him. I think Nyx can later in game decide which of the young girls are real sisters to MC....;-)

Reactions: yalpha
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes