misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
You're acting like a little kid who was told Santa Clause is unreal. That's ridiculous, man. Even the game itself gives you a hint about her being younger than many might think, not to mention that she does look younger:

MC: How old is she? Late 20s, early 30s? Doesn't she look too young to play that role?
Brooke: Well, she's the stepmom. Like a trophy wife.

Anyway, I don't care. You keep trying your best in believing in one of those fan theories you want to believe so badly(y)That was a spoiler for those who are maybe gonna rethink.
Well, it's not like everyone is just naturally stupid. Nyx did her best to drop false hints, including references to Valeria's path when you talk to Ximena and reusing the same 3D model for Val's mom and Ximena (just like she did with Navarro and Mr. Monroe).

Reactions: dolfe67

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
So to pursue Valerie i have to reject all the others until she appears? bummer, it already pains me rejecting Nikki at the beginning or she appears later as girlfriend and ruins my chances with all the other girls.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
So to pursue Valerie i have to reject all the others until she appears? bummer, it already pains me rejecting Nikki at the beginning or she appears later as girlfriend and ruins my chances with all the other girls.
Only the college girls (Layla and Elena), she's not interested in stealing Layla's man. If you're on Alexis path it's fine until ep 12 when she'll tell you to dump Alexis. Not tried a Val + Erynn path so not sure about that.

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
Only the college girls (Layla and Elena), she's not interested in stealing Layla's man. If you're on Alexis path it's fine until ep 12 when she'll tell you to dump Alexis. Not tried a Val + Erynn path so not sure about that.
Great, im on Layla s path so im out, Erynn and Layla is manageable until now so maybe Val+Erynn works too until some point.
I have to play again and pursue only her then, she s my favourite but appears so late in the game it sucks.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Great, im on Layla s path so im out, Erynn and Layla is manageable until now so maybe Val+Erynn works too until some point.
I have to play again and pursue only her then, she s my favourite but appears so late in the game it sucks.
just play single LI paths and you won't have a problem

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
You can always go with Nikki/Cara, Erynn, and Gabi on the Val path. At the moment. But I'm sure at a certain point in this game you've to choose. Until now it's possible.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Then I would like to explain the whole thing here from the “technical game” point of view.

Preface: NO VERSUS ROUTE WILL SEE THE END OF THE GAME!!!

My recommendation at the beginning: Take all the points from Emily, Melissa, Adriana and co. with. There has to be a special reason for you to be able to collect points. I have no idea what the developer has planned for the future and what they will be good for later, but what you have, you have. So far they don't bother me either.

From Erynn's perspective (current status):
I have a total of 5 routes that can be divided into three categories:
1. Erynn vs Cara or Layla (also Elena) or Valeria
Here it is the case that you are on 2 parallel 100% routes. No thoughts, actions or communications from Erynn, MC or the “other”. Erynn acts as if the “other” doesn’t exist
2. Erynn vs Nikki
Here it is the case that you are on 2 parallel 100% routes. The difference, however, is that Erynn is very aware of her and sees her as a threat or danger. So the sex scenes with her take on a completely different meaning. It remains exciting to see what happens next here.
3. Erynn vs Alexis
Here you can clearly see that Alexis serves as a "blocker". If you also have the necessary points, you won't get into the "special" scenes. It remains exciting to see what happens next here.

From Alexis' perspective (current status):
Here I only have 3 routes left.
1 & 2. Alexis vs Nikki/Cara
For better or for worse, both routes will be closed the next time you visit Madision Springs, by whomever! It probably doesn't matter whether you've told the girls about each other or not. Here all three tick the same way: they will not tolerate any “rivals”! This also applies to other combinations!
3. Alexis vs Iris
It is one of the most exciting routes. His current girlfriend lives in an apartment with his ex-girlfriend.
4. [EDIT] I forgot: Alexis vs Erynn
It remains to be seen how Alexis reacts when she finds out how the photo shoot with Erynn went and that the MC kissed Erynn afterwards.

From Nikki/Cara's perspective (current status):
see (1 & 2. Alexis vs Nikki/Cara)

By far the Gabi Route is the most dangerous route. When this comes out I have no idea how this will impact the game, both as a single route and versus route.

The fastest routes that were closed:
1. Nikki/Cara vs Julia
If you get the funny idea of doing something with Nikki/Cara and then fucking Julia, both routes will be closed the next time you visit Riverside.
2. Alexis vs Erynn
If you don't tell Erynn about Alexis, one or even both routes may be closed before the training camp (assuming you decide to visit Alexis).
3. Alexis vs Layla
If you take it too far, the “law of nature” applies here: “Blood is thicker than water!” The better alternative is the ASP (Alexis secret path)
I would like to refer you to my post above

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82
Oct 10, 2022
Then I would like to explain the whole thing here from the “technical game” point of view.

Preface: NO VERSUS ROUTE WILL SEE THE END OF THE GAME!!!

My recommendation at the beginning: Take all the points from Emily, Melissa, Adriana and co. with. There has to be a special reason for you to be able to collect points. I have no idea what the developer has planned for the future and what they will be good for later, but what you have, you have. So far they don't bother me either.

From Erynn's perspective (current status):
I have a total of 5 routes that can be divided into three categories:
1. Erynn vs Cara or Layla (also Elena) or Valeria
Here it is the case that you are on 2 parallel 100% routes. No thoughts, actions or communications from Erynn, MC or the “other”. Erynn acts as if the “other” doesn’t exist
2. Erynn vs Nikki
Here it is the case that you are on 2 parallel 100% routes. The difference, however, is that Erynn is very aware of her and sees her as a threat or danger. So the sex scenes with her take on a completely different meaning. It remains exciting to see what happens next here.
3. Erynn vs Alexis
Here you can clearly see that Alexis serves as a "blocker". If you also have the necessary points, you won't get into the "special" scenes. It remains exciting to see what happens next here.

From Alexis' perspective (current status):
Here I only have 3 routes left.
1 & 2. Alexis vs Nikki/Cara
For better or for worse, both routes will be closed the next time you visit Madision Springs, by whomever! It probably doesn't matter whether you've told the girls about each other or not. Here all three tick the same way: they will not tolerate any “rivals”! This also applies to other combinations!
3. Alexis vs Iris
It is one of the most exciting routes. His current girlfriend lives in an apartment with his ex-girlfriend.
4. [EDIT] I forgot: Alexis vs Erynn
It remains to be seen how Alexis reacts when she finds out how the photo shoot with Erynn went and that the MC kissed Erynn afterwards.

From Nikki/Cara's perspective (current status):
see (1 & 2. Alexis vs Nikki/Cara)

By far the Gabi Route is the most dangerous route. When this comes out I have no idea how this will impact the game, both as a single route and versus route.

The fastest routes that were closed:
1. Nikki/Cara vs Julia
If you get the funny idea of doing something with Nikki/Cara and then fucking Julia, both routes will be closed the next time you visit Riverside.
2. Alexis vs Erynn
If you don't tell Erynn about Alexis, one or even both routes may be closed before the training camp (assuming you decide to visit Alexis).
3. Alexis vs Layla
If you take it too far, the “law of nature” applies here: “Blood is thicker than water!” The better alternative is the ASP (Alexis secret path)

Mar 22, 2023
3. Alexis vs Layla
Great write up, the only thing I would add regarding just this quote is only Alexis route closes if you choose her over Layla, whereas Layla's route stays open after choosing her over Alexis

I guess only one sister chooses blood over bruh...except after this update they
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:whistle:

Reactions: Bombmaster

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Great write up, the only thing I would add regarding just this quote is only Alexis route closes if you choose her over Layla, whereas Layla's route stays open after choosing her over Alexis

I guess only one sister chooses blood over bruh...except after this update they
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:whistle:
sorry you are wrong, I'm talking here when you're both dating
1710418838437.png

Mar 22, 2023
sorry you are wrong, I'm talking here when you're both dating
View attachment 3441931
That isn't what happened in my playthrough though, I'm guessing by "take it too far" you mean choosing not to tell Layla during camp and date both for awhile after

If you tell Layla you're hooking up with her sister, she asks which one you like; when I chose her she said she has to think about it then came back later and told me she really likes me and we kissed

Vs. Alexis. who breaks up after hearing you kissed her sister but chose her over Layla; for her a kiss was cheating, while for Layla having sex with her sister while making out with her wasn't a deal breaker

AlxLaylaChoose.png

AlxLylabrk.png

Reactions: minibaer12

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
That isn't what happened in my playthrough though, I'm guessing by "take it too far" you mean choosing not to tell Layla during camp and date both for awhile after
Exactly, I'm talking about you leaving out the "details" with Layla at camp. Then it happens that both of them show up on your doorstep and both break up with you.

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
What's with that fuggers the last days who sign up here and post only smilies in some threads just to disappear after that?

Mar 22, 2023
Exactly, I'm talking about you leaving out the "details" with Layla at camp. Then it happens that both of them show up on your doorstep and both break up with you.
Right, but your quote was under "The fastest routes that were closed" - "Alexis vs Layla"

Choosing between to the 2 at camp is fastest for Alexis close, Layla still wants dat MC a$$ :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: minibaer12

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
i dont know if this comment break any rules .. but on the subreddit: post title: (Nyx - Developer of Intertwined AMA) , Nyx answered some questions of the fans, if anyone interested

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Right, but your quote was under "The fastest routes that were closed" - "Alexis vs Layla"

Choosing between to the 2 at camp is fastest for Alexis close, Layla still wants dat MC a$$ :BootyTime:
The situation is different, to get Alexis before going into camp you have to tell her that you don't have anything with Layla and that you are gonna tell Layla about your relationship with her(Alexis) at training camp.
After saying this to Alexis you can't make out with Layla anymore, if you spend your days making out with Layla and still choose Alexis in the end she won't take it well...
If you don't make out with Layla, Alexis is happy that you solved the situation.

The Layla route is more "i've been messing around with your sister since i got into town, sorry, but i didn't know she was your sister but now i'm done with her, i want to be with you", she never knew anything, you never made any promises to her, she's happy that you are telling her about the situation and chosing her.

And the third route, trying to keep both girls... ends immediately after that when they come to your door to call you an asshole.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
The situation is different, to get Alexis before going into camp you have to tell her that you don't have anything with Layla and that you are gonna tell Layla about your relationship with her(Alexis) at training camp.
After saying this to Alexis you can't make out with Layla anymore, if you spend your days making out with Layla and still choose Alexis in the end she won't take it well...
If you don't make out with Layla, Alexis is happy that you solved the situation.
and you still have to be careful that you don't kiss Layla again when you meet at the pizzaria, otherwise Alexis will be pissed and kick your ass => Alexis route closed

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes