Mar 22, 2023
The situation is different, to get Alexis before going into camp you have to tell her that you don't have anything with Layla and that you are gonna tell Layla about your relationship with her(Alexis) at training camp.
After saying this to Alexis you can't make out with Layla anymore, if you spend your days making out with Layla and still choose Alexis in the end she won't take it well...
If you don't make out with Layla, Alexis is happy that you solved the situation.

The Layla route is more "i've been messing around with your sister since i got into town, sorry, but i didn't know she was your sister but now i'm done with her, i want to be with you", she never knew anything, you never made any promises to her, she's happy that you are telling her about the situation and chosing her.

And the third route, trying to keep both girls... ends immediately after that when they come to your door to call you an asshole.
Hmm, so you're saying if you choose "just friends", then Layla knows you were still with her sis after kissing her that day; but if you choose Layla, she doesn't know you were still with her sister after the pizzeria, even though you say you like Alexis when starting the conversation and it took that long to tell her?

Maybe, will have to replay to see if dialogue is more vague when choosing Layla over Alexis; I just took Alexis to being the overly protective older sister to react the way she did, vs Layla more chill

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmm, so you're saying if you choose "just friends", then Layla knows you were still with her sis after kissing her that day; but if you choose Layla, she doesn't know you were still with her sister after the pizzeria, even though you say you like Alexis when starting the conversation and it took that long to tell her?

Maybe, will have to replay to see if dialogue is more vague when choosing Layla over Alexis; I just took Alexis to being the overly protective older sister to react the way she did, vs Layla more chill
Just trust us...you can't be with both...ok?

Mar 22, 2023
Just trust us...you can't be with both...ok?
I never said you could, where did you read me saying you could end up with both?

I was talking about one being more upset about being with her sister than the other, to where choosing one has them stay vs the other breaking up even if you choose her

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

It's very confusing which combination you are talking about...

When you chose to rekindle things with Alexis she makes one demand, "tell Layla".
If you intend to keep Alexis from this point on you can't flirt or make out with Layla.

If you keep flirting and making out with Layla after the conversation with Alexis at their house... and then tell Layla that you want to be "just friends"(meaning you prefer Alexis), Layla feels used and tells Alexis(off screen, over the phone) about your behaviour, Alexis doesn't appreciate this a whole lot... and breaks up with you.

To get Alexis, right after the conversation you have with her at their house you must change your approach to Layla, you cant keep making out with Layla until the last moment where you make the choice.
Start targeting Valeria during camp instead, this works out fine lol.

Layla path is indeed a bit simpler, you basically open up about having a relationship with her sister, tell her that you were unaware of their connection until recently and chose Layla over Alexis.
Layla is reasonable enough to understand:
A-You really didn't know about their connection.
B-You had other things going on while you were in the "getting to know" stage with her.

And she let's both things go so you can move forward as a couple.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
To get Alexis, right after the conversation you have with her at their house you must change your approach to Layla, you cant keep making out with Layla until the last moment where you make the choice.
Start targeting Valeria during camp instead, this works out fine lol.
If I remember correctly, this is the last chance to tell the Lexi connection... It's in the camp...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
If I remember correctly, this is the last chance to tell the Lexi connection... It's in the camp...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are not wrong, but this isn't where the guy is having problems.

Between rekindling things with Alexis(scene at the Monroe/Moore/Navarro house) and this scene you have many opportunities to make out and flirt with Layla.
If you take those chances to kiss Layla and then chose Alexis in this scene you end up losing them both.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

Between rekindling things with Alexis(scene at the Monroe/Moore/Navarro house) and this scene you have many opportunities to make out and flirt with Layla.
If you take those chances to kiss Layla and then chose Alexis in this scene you end up losing them both.
Yes, you really have to choose here, it's better if all players know that there are no harems in this game...
It's either one or the other... This game requires a lot of saving if you're interested in multiple girls...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yes, you really have to choose here, it's better if all players know that there are no harems in this game...
It's either one or the other... This game requires a lot of saving if you're interested in multiple girls...
but there is a harem all in my Head my Harem consist of 3 copies of Erynn , 2 copies of Alexis and 1 Val and Nikki :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: lol sorry couldn't resist joking around kind of bored this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: Acsuka

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
but there is a harem all in my Head my Harem consist of 3 copies of Erynn , 2 copies of Alexis and 1 Val and Nikki :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: lol sorry couldn't resist joking around kind of bored this morning.
The list of girls is good, and the amount is not bad either.. I would also be happy if it were really true that Melissa will be LI... :love:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The list of girls is good, and the amount is not bad either.. I would also be happy if it were really true that Melissa will be LI... :love:
I just put the redhead wig on Alexis when I want a redhead so that makes up for no Melissa for me :)

Mar 22, 2023

I'm not sure if by "this guy having problems" you mean me or MC, but just to reiterate

- I know you can't have both sisters

- I know making out with Layla after pizzeria ends things with Alexis no matter what

The point of all this, the original conversation, was an "'Alexis vs Layla", and not getting with either sister, and "blood is thicker than water"; what they didn't make clear was this was for the path not telling Layla everything at camp, there is the other "Alexis vs Layla" path where you tell Layla everything at camp and either keep her or lose both, which is what I was "adding" to minibaer12 's list (and making the joke Layla was willing to put MC over "blood" in this instance)

My follow-up to you was regarding it being "two separate situations", that I don't recall Layla not knowing MC was with her sister after pizzeria, I assume your point is Layla would have also dropped MC if she knew when he chose her

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
i dont know if this comment break any rules .. but on the subreddit: post title: (Nyx - Developer of Intertwined AMA) , Nyx answered some questions of the fans, if anyone interested
Typical Nyx for the most part in the responses ("it's my story and I don't care what people say" (paraphrased) and "oh I'm not teasing incest, you're just having wishful thinking"), but she did seem to close the door on anything happening with any of the existing milfs other than Melissa:

"Do u already know if there will be some sex scenes/routes with some of the milfs like Melissa, Emily or Laylas/Alexis mom (forgot the name)."

"There are already scenes with Melissa. Even though those are only dream scenes. Still count as scenes. There will be a route in the future. Other's might get scenes, might not. MC won't be involved. "

I love the renders in the game. Love the outfits, the lighting, all of that. I even like a lot of the LIs and some of the scenes. But I have very little faith in the creator herself. Going to unwatch the thread and come back when it's done in a few years.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Typical Nyx for the most part in the responses ("it's my story and I don't care what people say" (paraphrased) and "oh I'm not teasing incest, you're just having wishful thinking"), but she did seem to close the door on anything happening with any of the existing milfs other than Melissa:

"Do u already know if there will be some sex scenes/routes with some of the milfs like Melissa, Emily or Laylas/Alexis mom (forgot the name)."

"There are already scenes with Melissa. Even though those are only dream scenes. Still count as scenes. There will be a route in the future. Other's might get scenes, might not. MC won't be involved. "

I love the renders in the game. Love the outfits, the lighting, all of that. I even like a lot of the LIs and some of the scenes. But I have very little faith in the creator herself. Going to unwatch the thread and come back when it's done in a few years.
Don't think it's very fair to creator to have little faith. Game's been going for almost 4 years now, there is metric fuckton of content, amount of path variables is nothing short of ridiculous, and plenty of girl variety for anyone (milfs aside).

Would I also have some complaints? Well yeah, too many girls would be mine.
But Nyx is clearly going towards some goal with the story.

Too complicated and melodramatic at times? Sure. Having a focus? Mostly yes, so it's no big deal.

Now granted, considering amount of variables, paths, girls, new girls, story bits etc., this one won't end in the near future, but for occasional playthrough, it's great.
Releases are frequent enough, each has plenty of content and variety, so don't think Nyx is dropping it, safe there.

Not liking dev is another story altogether, but you can't say Nyx is doing a bad job here.

EDIT: And just to add, compared to some other devs, when there was a rework of earlier chapters, it was done alongside half of new chapter, and nothing came to a halt for over a year. If Nyx took the path plenty others do, we'd still be on chapter 10 with Chapter 2 rework done and 3 announced for Q4 2024.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes