Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well for starters, what are these tags,forums,Li.
Thanks for the information i really appreciate it.
Also recommend me some avn.I played hillside and intertwined. Recommended some games like these.
Firts thing I'll teach you is how to use the edit...and quote buttons. No time limit on editing your own posts and Multi-Quote is a wonderous thing...click quote on as many posts as you like...then when you 'attach quotes' on your own post, they are all there together.

Don't forum spam by repeatedly replying over and over without breaks. It's not new (unless your young), it has been forum manners and good etiquette since the internet started ;)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well for starters, what are these tags,forums,Li.
LI = Love Interest
For more infos about the tags i recommend a look here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2024-01-29.10394/
Also fair warning, these kind of questions should not be asked in a game thread, considered OT(off topic).
Also recommend me some avn.I played hillside and intertwined. Recommended some games like these.
Jacowboy extensive list has a lot of good games on there which will keep you busy for long while, thought someone which puts one of the most overrated games on 1st place... :HideThePain:
Just check the tags of the games before playing, saves you a lot of headache.

The search/advanced search function (top right) where you can filter for tags is helpfull if you look for games with specific tags, or infos in a thread.
Please make good use of it !!!

Here are some games i recommend on top of my head (no specific order)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks Val could have been molested at some point?
No. I suspect the same. She doesn't like being picked up at all and hugs without her consent seem to make her uncomfortable. She will not have given up pole vaulting for no reason. Not when she was obviously one of the best in the country in her age group.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks Val could have been molested at some point?
No. I suspect the same. She doesn't like being picked up at all and hugs without her consent seem to make her uncomfortable. She will not have given up pole vaulting for no reason. Not when she was obviously one of the best in the country in her age group.
Yet she's perfectly happy with Darly putting his filthy paws all over her...and people slapping her ass.....not typical behaviour of someone who has been abused.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, I've bad news for you. That's how girls/women are teached to handle gropy behavior of men.
Lol sorry Trem...no it isn't. Maybe in Germany perhaps or Japan or it's become a thing there over the years but no women I have ever met or talked to has ever been taught to 'not do anything' if groped, especially in a group/public setting.

Maybe a hundred years ago that might have applied...

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Maybe in Germany perhaps or Japan or it's become a thing there over the years but no women I have ever met or talked to has ever been taught to 'not do anything' if groped, especially in a group/public setting.
See? That's the problem. The most women don't even recognized that society teached them to "don't make a scene" when someone "accidently" touch their ass or breast, just an example. It starts in childhood, when girls are taught not to behave like that when their uncle, grandfather, aunt, whoever, hugs and kisses them without being asked. As a girl, you have to put up with it. Over time, you will be able to bear a lot and work it out with yourself. The fact that men don't see and/or understand this is a given.

Sorry, no offense, but only women don't talk with you about it, doesn't mean it didn't happened.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
See? That's the problem. The most women don't even recognized that society teached them to "don't make a scene" when someone "accidently" touch their ass or breast, just an example. It starts in childhood, when girls are taught not to behave like that when their uncle, grandfather, aunt, whoever, hugs and kisses them without being asked. As a girl, you have to put up with it. Over time, you will be able to bear a lot and work it out with yourself. The fact that men don't see and/or understand this is a given.

Sorry, no offense, but only women don't talk with you about it, doesn't mean it didn't happened.
Yeah...in the age of feminism, Me Too and and a hundred other things that young girls are 'taught' in this dat and age, we're going to have to agree to diagree Trem.

Maybe when you were growing up it was like that....maybe women who have been conditionally abused for 30+ years believe that and would let things slide, no 18yo it ever going to let that behaviour slide in the West, or sure as hell not from what they were 'taught'.

Also Trem, please don't ever, and I mean ever, (just because I'm a man) assume again I have no knowledge or experience with women's abuse trauma, or what some women have had to put up with, ok because that, is a very typical response to a man from a woman and I won't accept or take that shit, not from you nor anyone else.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Also Trem, please don't ever, and I mean ever, (just because I'm a man) assume again I have no knowledge or experience with women's abuse trauma, or what some women have had to put up with, ok because that, is a very typical response to a man from a woman and I won't accept or take that shit, not from you nor anyone else.
I know, I know. Men does know better.

• Haha
Reactions: WayonF95

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I know, I know. Men does know better.
That's too stereotypical for me. Yes, there are such cases, but not only. My favorite taboo topic: domestic violence by women!!!! The number of unreported cases is estimated to be just as high as domestic violence by men!!!

In my opinion it all depends on four factors:
1. What personality was the boy or girl born with?
2. How were the girls and boys raised? The range from totality to no education at all is included here. I can tell you stories that will make your ears flap about what parents do to their children these days.
3. What social environment do the boys and girls live in?
4. What values or world views do they live by? (both within the family and within society)?

These factors shape the children, BUT AS ALWAYS: EXCEPTIONS PROVE THE RULE!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah...in the age of feminism, Me Too and and a hundred other things that young girls are 'taught' in this dat and age, we're going to have to agree to diagree Trem.

Maybe when you were growing up it was like that....maybe women who have been conditionally abused for 30+ years believe that and would let things slide, no 18yo it ever going to let that behaviour slide in the West, or sure as hell not from what they were 'taught'.

We've been in the 'post-' age for awhile now...the fact such lines are still oft repeated is more evidence at how strongly one side won the culture wars.

Oct 10, 2022
Well, I've bad news for you. That's how girls/women are teached to handle gropy behavior of men.
I am sorry to hear that. Even if it's not a norm, which is not where I am from, this is a topic that one is too many.

Though, that still does not explain Val's behaviour is it? Even if women thought to kept silent, we established that Val is not one of them. So not enough explanation.

Only explanation I have, Nyx creates scenes without regarding established character traits but according to what people tick. Sometimes it works, sometimes it fails. This was one of the time it failed. Also, Nyx said Val was not aware what he was doing and if she noticed she would have acted differently etc. Why did she back out of that statement?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That's too stereotypical for me. Yes, there are such cases, but not only. My favorite taboo topic: domestic violence by women!!!! The number of unreported cases is estimated to be just as high as domestic violence by men!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fuck this bullshit...out of this thread for a while.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes