Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah man I don't know. But there is no red text below I can't find it.
He means this, the red text is a link
Screenshot (1075).png
Oh I don't there are rules and stuff. Is there any way I can talk to you like DM or chat in this website
Yes in general, the game threads are only for discussions about said game.
For anything else either in general discussion/off topic threads or private message.

Here are the links for the rules and the general thread.
https://f95zone.to/forums/general-discussions.9/
Site Rules

For private chat, click or hover over a user name and select start conversation.
Screenshot (1076).png

Reactions: mnotwoke

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Is there any potential for pregnancy in this game? Cause so far the MC hasn't missed a chance to cream Alexis, Cara, Nikki, Iris, Tori, Layla, Gabi
Probably Nikki...because if u play her path and she comes visiting u she gets the usual morning sickness befor she leaves...:)

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Probably Nikki...because if u play her path and she comes visiting u she gets the usual morning sickness befor she leaves...:)
She doesn't vomit in the morning. She vomits as they came back from the beach, she's drunk from all the cocktails and they had sex. This means that her stomach had to endure a few shocks from the fucking. Not particularly helpful when you're drunk. Also, the bathroom scene is right after intercourse. A woman doesn't need to puke that quickly. It takes the fertilized egg to implant, which can take hours or even days. Plus a little hormonal turmoil.

And we shouldn't forget Nyx only said where the story is at the moment (spring break) and when the story ends (before summer). She doesn't say MC knock one LI up in spring break. Could happen earlier. Why did Cara and Nikki cried in Emily's arms? Maybe they're already pregnant from the time MC lived with them? Oh, and before we forget: MC was able to nut in Nikki, Cara, Gabi, Lexi, Tori, and Layla, depending on the routes.

So, Nikki is possible, but it can be every girl at the moment. Maybe it's Tori and Darryl won the lottery. We've to wait and see where the story goes.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes