minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I might of read it on the discord once I cant recall. I just recall reading the next 2 were planned to be bigger ones. Could of just been some random comment since I can't recall clearly. But all that matters right now 13 is going to be a big one :)
We still have to wait a long time for EP 13 anyway...

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
and wonder what's nyx is cooking.
nothing but half an hour ago she finished cooking a mean bean stew with lamb!
she uses a bit too much salt and not enough potatoes but...
her granny´s recipe and shit, she can be quite anal about it...
which is surprisingly the only anal she is into... her grandmothers recipes...
its like girl there are things like paprika or other seasonings
no need to always pick the same... live a little geezzzz!
so as you can imagine i´m a bit hungry right now...
since she threw a plate at the last Uber dude that showed up to deliver food our address is in the blacklist!
so i am trying to order to the next door neighbor but the dude will probably bitch about "right adress!"
so yeap... thats what she was cooking, now she is just sitting in the couch watching some telenovelas
waiting for an apology to heat up the stew... i tell you guys,
girls will try to break man anyway they can,
including withdrawing sex and or letting us starve to get their way!

Just saw on discord Nyx changing the MC's age to 19 and he failed a year of school
considering the levels of intelligence the MC showed so far... only 1?

Makes sense I guess. But that would mean that everyone would need to have failed a year, otherwise him bangin Layla, Cara and others is statutory rape.
its less then 2 years difference, it falls under the "leeway"!
anyone trying to bring up a case like that to a judge would be laughed out of the court!

Not in the US. There's been a lot of cases. Look it up.
then those judges are retarded!
considering how in Pennsylvania and other places 60 and 70 year old dudes are allowed to marry 14 year olds!
there has been plenty of cases look it up!

Last edited:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

I finished up the end of Thursday. I also added a new scene which wasn't really planned at first, but it fits in perfectly. There are some funny conversations in there that can lead up to other maybe interesting stuff. It is also my first nighttime scene. I never did them before because they never turned out how I wanted them to. It's still not perfect and the way I did it is most likely completely wrong but you'll have the feeling of it being late at night. At least the sky is dark!
Yesterday, I started working on the first Friday scene which will lead to the possible dates. Be it Erynn's beach date, Valeria's date or maybe something else? All those scenes will take several weeks depending on how large they'll turn out to be.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Makes sense I guess. But that would mean that everyone would need to have failed a year, otherwise him bangin Layla, Cara and others is statutory rape.
like with any other AVN that use high school unless a age is given I just assume they are 18 otherwise that could be the case in those games as well.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
nothing but half an hour ago she finished cooking a mean bean stew with lamb!
she uses a bit too much salt and not enough potatoes but...
her granny´s recipe and shit, she can be quite anal about it...
which is surprisingly the only anal she is into... her grandmothers recipes...
its like girl there are things like paprika or other seasonings
no need to always pick the same... live a little geezzzz!
so as you can imagine i´m a bit hungry right now...
since she threw a plate at the last Uber dude that showed up to deliver food our address is in the blacklist!
so i am trying to order to the next door neighbor but the dude will probably bitch about "right adress!"
so yeap... thats what she was cooking, now she is just sitting in the couch watching some telenovelas
waiting for an apology to heat up the stew... i tell you guys,
girls will try to break man anyway they can,
including withdrawing sex and or letting us starve to get their way!

considering the levels of intelligence the MC showed so far... only 1?

its less then 2 years difference, it falls under the "leeway"!
anyone trying to bring up a case like that to a judge would be laughed out of the court!
Not in the US. There's been a lot of cases. Look it up.

• Angry
Reactions: Warscared
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes