Aug 5, 2017
Ethan got so worked up in this update when the MC lies that he fucked Erynn, I wonder how he'd react if MC not only fucked but actually knocked up and ends up marrrying Erynn, now that path I would heavily be invested in

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mnotwoke

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Ethan got so worked up in this update when the MC lies that he fucked Erynn, I wonder how he'd react if MC not only fucked but actually knocked up and ends up marrrying Erynn, now that path I would heavily be invested in
if he lives maybe Ethan with catch some lead by the end and won't ever live to hear about us having kids with Erynn.

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
Um...Had some of the scene/script been rewritten or something some time in the pass? Because I have recently downloaded and played it for a while, than come to realized that I did put it on the shelf for like 2 or 3 yrs ago because the writing was a bit rough (at that time at least).

But now I think I kinda enjoy it this time around, many thanks for the Nyx's continuous efforts to make improvements and those who showed support all along. Truly, I am glad whatever happened during the development happened, or else I don't think I got the chance to see this rough gem to shine.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
simply Nyx is the master here , she Only can force pregnancy or She only make it optional.
well based on so far nyx can tease that every1 mc dates (incl. gabi etc) get preggo.

There is no possible stepsister.
nope, only half-sister or few. :O

Um...Had some of the scene/script been rewritten or something some time in the pass? Because I have recently downloaded and played it for a while, than come to realized that I did put it on the shelf for like 2 or 3 yrs ago because the writing was a bit rough (at that time at least).
yes, after 9 or 10 nyx remade prev. epis and released 10.5 and 11.0 on wards has new content.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I might of read it on the discord once I cant recall. I just recall reading the next 2 were planned to be bigger ones. Could of just been some random comment since I can't recall clearly. But all that matters right now 13 is going to be a big one :)
We still have to wait a long time for EP 13 anyway...

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
and wonder what's nyx is cooking.
nothing but half an hour ago she finished cooking a mean bean stew with lamb!
she uses a bit too much salt and not enough potatoes but...
her granny´s recipe and shit, she can be quite anal about it...
which is surprisingly the only anal she is into... her grandmothers recipes...
its like girl there are things like paprika or other seasonings
no need to always pick the same... live a little geezzzz!
so as you can imagine i´m a bit hungry right now...
since she threw a plate at the last Uber dude that showed up to deliver food our address is in the blacklist!
so i am trying to order to the next door neighbor but the dude will probably bitch about "right adress!"
so yeap... thats what she was cooking, now she is just sitting in the couch watching some telenovelas
waiting for an apology to heat up the stew... i tell you guys,
girls will try to break man anyway they can,
including withdrawing sex and or letting us starve to get their way!

Just saw on discord Nyx changing the MC's age to 19 and he failed a year of school
considering the levels of intelligence the MC showed so far... only 1?

Makes sense I guess. But that would mean that everyone would need to have failed a year, otherwise him bangin Layla, Cara and others is statutory rape.
its less then 2 years difference, it falls under the "leeway"!
anyone trying to bring up a case like that to a judge would be laughed out of the court!

Not in the US. There's been a lot of cases. Look it up.
then those judges are retarded!
considering how in Pennsylvania and other places 60 and 70 year old dudes are allowed to marry 14 year olds!
there has been plenty of cases look it up!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 272 Votes