Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
not sure if this is enough to change the age difference. But Nyx did say she changed it from 2 years to 1.5 years that they dated.
Then she is going to have to prove that in that first sex scene the MC had 'just' turned 18 (even though that now actually makes him almost 20...should have left 'school' even with being a held back a year (because you enter a particular 'year' based on your birthday so this still falls flat on it's face and means if he almost 20 now, he'd have a left school regardless) and only 1 year younger than Erynn.. Maybe she will do 2 new renders where he shows her his student ID :ROFLMAO:

It's just getting fucking stupid and way overly messy now all because she thought she was fucking smarter than she is and wanted to play with balancing the white lines. What a complete and utter fuck up.

*shakes head*

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Then she is going to have to prove that in that first sex scene the MC was 18. Maybe she will do 2 new renders where he shows her is student ID :ROFLMAO:

It's just getting fucking stupid and way overly messy now all because she thought she was fucking smarter than she is and wanted to play with balancing the white lines.

*shakes head*
yeah will have to see when it comes into effect I won't judge till I see for myself if it makes sense or not hard to say for certain until then. Since all I know apparently it's suppose to be made clear he is 18 when talking to Nathan about Iris according to Nyx.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
yeah will have to see when it comes into effect I won't judge till I see for myself if it makes sense or not hard to say for certain until then. Since all I know apparently it's suppose to be made clear he is 18 when talking to Nathan about Iris according to Nyx.
She should have just done that in the first place.

Or just remove the sex scenes with Iris. Nothing complicated needed to be done.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just saw on discord Nyx changing the MC's age to 19 and he failed a year of school
well of course, otherwise he was underager when he met his 1st fuck.

Makes sense I guess. But that would mean that everyone would need to have failed a year, otherwise him bangin Layla, Cara and others is statutory rape.
and how come? they are 18 and mc is 19.

Patreon and Steam won't assume like that.
patreon doesn't care if it's high school or college (unless has recently changed mind) as long as girls don't look too young, steam do cares on both aka no high school and girls need to look older (maybe even this but that's if this goes to steam).

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
patreon doesn't care if it's high school or college (unless has recently changed mind) as long as girls don't look too young, steam do cares on both aka no high school and girls need to look older (maybe even this but that's if this goes to steam).
Yeah if she wants to be on Steam, they can't be in high school and Iris's flashback sex scene must probably be censored/cut out in that version.

1710897018356.png

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah if she wants to be on Steam, they can't be in high school and Iris's flashback sex scene must probably be censored/cut out in that version.

View attachment 3460725
She really wants to die on that hill doesn't she? *shakes head*...

So now the ages don't match...his 12/13yo model will now look stupid next to Erynn (because now they are actually barely a year apart now which makes a mockery now of why he was pissed at her and left lmao)....his tattoo his dad bought him for his 18th...he now got over 18 months later instead...and he arrives back 'home' at almost 20 years old (and he is almost 20 current time...6 months with Nikki/Cara, 15 months dating Iris (when he was 18...do the math, then somebody send the math to Nyx because she obviously can't do the math herself)...

Meaning even if he was held back one year, he should still have left 'school' a year earlier anyway when he was 19 lol...

Hehehehe....oh dear oh dear oh dear....the more she tries to fix her fuck ups...the more she fucks it up. I called it, said this would happen....

Would have been easier to just remove the sex scenes with Iris....job done. But oh no, Nyx knows best and wants to make it even more convulated....

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
eh I don't mind the change to his age really. Could still say Erynn is 2-3 older that isn't unbelievable for me could say or just assume she is in her 3rd or 4th year of college now or she took some time off before going to college. Now maybe the characters models might not be believable during the flashback but that isn't a big deal to me it's whatever. I find there is always things you just need to accept in move on in entertainment.

I assumed from Nyx's age change meant more or less MC met Iris when he was 17 spent a year 1/2 with her ( assuming the sex started when he was 18) move when he was 18 1/2. then Spent 6 months with Cara / Nikki and that's how he is 19 in Madison Springs. ( tho I admit the flashback is something I need to replay don't recall it that well so it's possible my assumption wouldn't work either)

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Hmm.. As a 16 year old senior, I doubt that, bud.
Right, because I clearly don't my own age or experience in high school, considering I was 17 at the start of my senior year of high school and turned 18. Granted, there are some exceptions, specially if you graduated early or take on advanced classes. But thats a rarity.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
probably not common like no 1 was 16 when I was in my senior year.
The only exception possible would be if he took advanced classes, then sure. But yeah, like none of my fellow seniors were 16 or so. All were 17, 18 with a few super seniors but yeah.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
So now the ages don't match...his 12/13yo model will now look stupid next to Erynn (because now they are actually barely a year apart now which makes a mockery now of why he was pissed at her and left lmao)....his tattoo his dad bought him for his 18th...he now got over 18 months later instead...and he arrives back 'home' at almost 20 years old (and he is almost 20 current time...6 months with Nikki/Cara, 15 months dating Iris (when he was 18...do the math, then somebody send the math to Nyx because she obviously can't do the math herself)...
Damn, thinking is hard huh??? :FacePalm:

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
She really wants to die on that hill doesn't she? *shakes head*...

Meaning even if he was held back one year, he should still have left 'school' a year earlier anyway when he was 19 lol...

Hehehehe....oh dear oh dear oh dear....the more she tries to fix her fuck ups...the more she fucks it up. I called it, said this would happen....

Would have been easier to just remove the sex scenes with Iris....job done. But oh no, Nyx knows best and wants to make it even more convulated....
jenga-collapse.gif

elmo-flames.gif

;)

Reactions: mnotwoke

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
probably not common like no 1 was 16 when I was in my senior year.
The only exception possible would be if he took advanced classes, then sure. But yeah, like none of my fellow seniors were 16 or so. All were 17, 18 with a few super seniors but yeah.
Not sure where you guys went to school, but everyone in my senior year were 16-17 and yes, there were a few 18s. As for advanced classes? No. It was normal curriculum for the district. This was over 40 years ago.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Not sure where you guys went to school, but everyone in my senior year were 16-17 and yes, there were a few 18s. As for advanced classes? No. It was normal curriculum for the district. This was over 40 years ago.
It's you who seem to be the exception, tbh... but it doesn't really matter anyways, the point is it's not uncommon for people to be 18 in their last year of highschool... and even if it was, the characters are all 18+ in present day of the game, so the point is moot...

Reactions: SerHawkes

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I assumed from Nyx's age change meant more or less MC met Iris when he was 17 spent a year 1/2 with her ( assuming the sex started when he was 18) move when he was 18 1/2. then Spent 6 months with Cara / Nikki and that's how he is 19 in Madison Springs. ( tho I admit the flashback is something I need to replay don't recall it that well so it's possible my assumption wouldn't work either)
By the way, anyone has an actual timeline of the events? I don't have the game on my drive at the moment, and I don't recall a 100%, but I'm pretty sure he spends less than 2 months living with Nikki & Cara from what I remember... like a month and a half or so...

4.40 star(s) 271 Votes