Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
eh I don't mind the change to his age really. Could still say Erynn is 2-3 older that isn't unbelievable for me could say or just assume she is in her 3rd or 4th year of college now or she took some time off before going to college. Now maybe the characters models might not be believable during the flashback but that isn't a big deal to me it's whatever. I find there is always things you just need to accept in move on in entertainment.

I assumed from Nyx's age change meant more or less MC met Iris when he was 17 spent a year 1/2 with her ( assuming the sex started when he was 18) move when he was 18 1/2. then Spent 6 months with Cara / Nikki and that's how he is 19 in Madison Springs. ( tho I admit the flashback is something I need to replay don't recall it that well so it's possible my assumption wouldn't work either)

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Hmm.. As a 16 year old senior, I doubt that, bud.
Right, because I clearly don't my own age or experience in high school, considering I was 17 at the start of my senior year of high school and turned 18. Granted, there are some exceptions, specially if you graduated early or take on advanced classes. But thats a rarity.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
probably not common like no 1 was 16 when I was in my senior year.
The only exception possible would be if he took advanced classes, then sure. But yeah, like none of my fellow seniors were 16 or so. All were 17, 18 with a few super seniors but yeah.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
So now the ages don't match...his 12/13yo model will now look stupid next to Erynn (because now they are actually barely a year apart now which makes a mockery now of why he was pissed at her and left lmao)....his tattoo his dad bought him for his 18th...he now got over 18 months later instead...and he arrives back 'home' at almost 20 years old (and he is almost 20 current time...6 months with Nikki/Cara, 15 months dating Iris (when he was 18...do the math, then somebody send the math to Nyx because she obviously can't do the math herself)...
Damn, thinking is hard huh??? :FacePalm:

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
She really wants to die on that hill doesn't she? *shakes head*...

So now the ages don't match...his 12/13yo model will now look stupid next to Erynn (because now they are actually barely a year apart now which makes a mockery now of why he was pissed at her and left lmao)....his tattoo his dad bought him for his 18th...he now got over 18 months later instead...and he arrives back 'home' at almost 20 years old (and he is almost 20 current time...6 months with Nikki/Cara, 15 months dating Iris (when he was 18...do the math, then somebody send the math to Nyx because she obviously can't do the math herself)...

Meaning even if he was held back one year, he should still have left 'school' a year earlier anyway when he was 19 lol...

Hehehehe....oh dear oh dear oh dear....the more she tries to fix her fuck ups...the more she fucks it up. I called it, said this would happen....

Would have been easier to just remove the sex scenes with Iris....job done. But oh no, Nyx knows best and wants to make it even more convulated....
jenga-collapse.gif

elmo-flames.gif

;)

Reactions: mnotwoke

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
probably not common like no 1 was 16 when I was in my senior year.
The only exception possible would be if he took advanced classes, then sure. But yeah, like none of my fellow seniors were 16 or so. All were 17, 18 with a few super seniors but yeah.
Not sure where you guys went to school, but everyone in my senior year were 16-17 and yes, there were a few 18s. As for advanced classes? No. It was normal curriculum for the district. This was over 40 years ago.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Not sure where you guys went to school, but everyone in my senior year were 16-17 and yes, there were a few 18s. As for advanced classes? No. It was normal curriculum for the district. This was over 40 years ago.
It's you who seem to be the exception, tbh... but it doesn't really matter anyways, the point is it's not uncommon for people to be 18 in their last year of highschool... and even if it was, the characters are all 18+ in present day of the game, so the point is moot...

Reactions: SerHawkes

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I assumed from Nyx's age change meant more or less MC met Iris when he was 17 spent a year 1/2 with her ( assuming the sex started when he was 18) move when he was 18 1/2. then Spent 6 months with Cara / Nikki and that's how he is 19 in Madison Springs. ( tho I admit the flashback is something I need to replay don't recall it that well so it's possible my assumption wouldn't work either)
By the way, anyone has an actual timeline of the events? I don't have the game on my drive at the moment, and I don't recall a 100%, but I'm pretty sure he spends less than 2 months living with Nikki & Cara from what I remember... like a month and a half or so...

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Still makes him a minor in the Iris sex scene though as he literally states...2 years dated. So that would still only make him 17 in the first sex scene with Iris which still makes him a minor, which still makes it illegal content.

Also screws up the age difference between the MC and Erynn. Nyx burying herself in the complexity of her own plot and having to rewrite bits constantly to fit a narrative.
She's gonna need to change their relationship to 1 year too.
Their first sex happens shortly after they first meet, even before they go steady, so she left very little wiggle room for herself here.

The whole backstory with Erynn and premise of the game takes a hit, how small he was age 14...
I guess those 3 years are gonna turn out more like 2 plus a few months... and the characters round it up.

I finished up the end of Thursday. I also added a new scene which wasn't really planned at first, but it fits in perfectly. There are some funny conversations in there that can lead up to other maybe interesting stuff. It is also my first nighttime scene. I never did them before because they never turned out how I wanted them to. It's still not perfect and the way I did it is most likely completely wrong but you'll have the feeling of it being late at night. At least the sky is dark!
Yesterday, I started working on the first Friday scene which will lead to the possible dates. Be it Erynn's beach date, Valeria's date or maybe something else? All those scenes will take several weeks depending on how large they'll turn out to be.
I could've sworn that there have been night time scenes before, the club scenes, the concert with Alexis... but i guess they all take place inside for the majority of their duration, that's probably what she's on about with the first night time scene.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I was forced to re-take a year exactly for the same reason, I moved... granted I moved to another country with a different school system, but still... it's not exactly unheard of.
In a different country. Parents in NA will put up a fight and force the teacher's hand. It's pathetic.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
She really wants to die on that hill doesn't she? *shakes head*...
yea, either more changes or hitting steam wall since they block game even if it's just 1 scene of highschool girl having sex and this has over 18 having sex with under 18.

well we will have popcorn day if current version (even if mc is 19 now) will be thrown to steam's mercy.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes