LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Still makes him a minor in the Iris sex scene though as he literally states...2 years dated. So that would still only make him 17 in the first sex scene with Iris which still makes him a minor, which still makes it illegal content.

Also screws up the age difference between the MC and Erynn. Nyx burying herself in the complexity of her own plot and having to rewrite bits constantly to fit a narrative.
She's gonna need to change their relationship to 1 year too.
Their first sex happens shortly after they first meet, even before they go steady, so she left very little wiggle room for herself here.

The whole backstory with Erynn and premise of the game takes a hit, how small he was age 14...
I guess those 3 years are gonna turn out more like 2 plus a few months... and the characters round it up.

I finished up the end of Thursday. I also added a new scene which wasn't really planned at first, but it fits in perfectly. There are some funny conversations in there that can lead up to other maybe interesting stuff. It is also my first nighttime scene. I never did them before because they never turned out how I wanted them to. It's still not perfect and the way I did it is most likely completely wrong but you'll have the feeling of it being late at night. At least the sky is dark!
Yesterday, I started working on the first Friday scene which will lead to the possible dates. Be it Erynn's beach date, Valeria's date or maybe something else? All those scenes will take several weeks depending on how large they'll turn out to be.
I could've sworn that there have been night time scenes before, the club scenes, the concert with Alexis... but i guess they all take place inside for the majority of their duration, that's probably what she's on about with the first night time scene.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I was forced to re-take a year exactly for the same reason, I moved... granted I moved to another country with a different school system, but still... it's not exactly unheard of.
In a different country. Parents in NA will put up a fight and force the teacher's hand. It's pathetic.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
She really wants to die on that hill doesn't she? *shakes head*...
yea, either more changes or hitting steam wall since they block game even if it's just 1 scene of highschool girl having sex and this has over 18 having sex with under 18.

well we will have popcorn day if current version (even if mc is 19 now) will be thrown to steam's mercy.

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
Just throw in a line when they are introduced giving their age as 18.

I really think you're overthinking this part of it, one of the things there's never been any doubt about in the game is the legality of the LIs, changing MC's age has no effect on them at all.
I heard she was using dog years so he is actually 126 :p

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Is the Elena arc going to be explored at all or was it just a tease???
Going by the conversation they had in the last update. I'm going to assume so after some groundwork has been done to talk to Layla depending. I bet there will be a choice in that conversation that will determine if you stay on Elena's path or not. i'd say 1-2 more updates at least be my guess maybe 3 if we dont talk to Layla at all on Elena's path in the next 1.

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
I know I am late to this game party, but the Emily plot is kinda stupid, the MC is very forgiving with her, and not at all with his father (because for the better or worse Andres fathered him), when she learns that he dated her to get back at santiago she is very angry, but forgets that it was not actually his child, and refuses to see anything wrong in the way she acted in her young, like I dont blame her for being stupid or slutty at 18, or even the MC for always favoring her view of things, but she should be able not to see that she made mistakes, and is also okay for others such as Andres to have made mistakes.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I know I am late to this game party, but the Emily plot is kinda stupid, the MC is very forgiving with her, and not at all with his father (because for the better or worse Andres fathered him), when she learns that he dated her to get back at santiago she is very angry, but forgets that it was not actually his child, and refuses to see anything wrong in the way she acted in her young, like I dont blame her for being stupid or slutty at 18, or even the MC for always favoring her view of things, but she should be able not to see that she made mistakes, and is also okay for others such as Andres to have made mistakes.
Guessing you've not met very many people out in the real world huh?

The vast majority of people are like this.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
Guessing you've not met very many people out in the real world huh?

The vast majority of people are like this.
Then I am sorry about the people you did met, but yeah, I can see her being unable to see her own mistakes, just find it weird that the MC also believes is all okay i guest.

Reactions: mnotwoke

inquisitorhawke96

Nov 6, 2018
Nyx is a woman, of course she believes that women should not be held accountable for their mistakes.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Then I am sorry about the people you did met, but yeah, I can see her being unable to see her own mistakes, just find it weird that the MC also believes is all okay i guest.
I'm not sure how you get to this point of view. MC DOESN'T just say "that was all okay" from the start. It takes a few points of view -- and an outright betrayal -- before he 100% decides he's on his mom's side in all this, and it's not like he gives her cart blanche absolution or anything.

You're right ... until MC comes back and has a talk with Mom after their fight, she HADN'T faced her mistakes ... not properly. But that was also the point of that whole segment of the story.

Remember, he didn't come back home 'cause he didn't want to be around Dad anymore. It was more MC was running away from the dynamic he'd developed with his new family, thinking it was the best solution for all. He really only 100% turns on his stepdad when said stepdad proves to have been playing the long con all along. Mom and "Dad" (and as far as I can tell every "parent" in this game) All seem to have some shady behavior to be explained at some point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Agreed, Emily is no better than Andres, who has apparently been a decent father for the MC's entire life, blood related or not doesn't matter.
Santi is merely a sperm donator, nothing more and yet i'm sure here the MC is more forgiving towards him than to Andres :rolleyes:
Well, some years ago there was a similar discussion, Nyx said she is team Emily and then Andres got done in bad.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
Agreed, Emily is no better than Andres, who has apparently been a decent father for the MC's entire life, blood related or not doesn't matter.
Santi is merely a sperm donator, nothing more and yet i'm sure here the MC is more forgiving towards him than to Andres :rolleyes:
Well, some years ago there was a similar discussion, Nyx said she is team Emily and then Andres got done in bad.

Emily is a terrible human being.

4.40 star(s) 271 Votes