HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
She really wants to die on that hill doesn't she? *shakes head*...

So now the ages don't match...his 12/13yo model will now look stupid next to Erynn (because now they are actually barely a year apart now which makes a mockery now of why he was pissed at her and left lmao)....his tattoo his dad bought him for his 18th...he now got over 18 months later instead...and he arrives back 'home' at almost 20 years old (and he is almost 20 current time...6 months with Nikki/Cara, 15 months dating Iris (when he was 18...do the math, then somebody send the math to Nyx because she obviously can't do the math herself)...

Meaning even if he was held back one year, he should still have left 'school' a year earlier anyway when he was 19 lol...

Hehehehe....oh dear oh dear oh dear....the more she tries to fix her fuck ups...the more she fucks it up. I called it, said this would happen....

Would have been easier to just remove the sex scenes with Iris....job done. But oh no, Nyx knows best and wants to make it even more convulated....
just let it go, bro. suspension of disbelief and move on.
you played it when the ages were coherent, so you know the truth.
it's just a small price to pay so that the game can continue to be funded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warm fisherman

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
just met it go, bro. suspension of disbelief and move on.
you played it when the ages were coherent, so you know the truth.
it's just a small price to pay so that the game can continue to be funded.
Yeah The age change doesn't bug me at all , not that big of a difference to me since it only effects the MC. Just one of those things you gotta accept and move on or just pretend like it doesn't exist if you know the intent of the Dev for the OG players. Erynn and Alexis still will be older unless Nyx changes that. I will see when the next update happens but as far as I know they are still going to be older the flashback scene might be a bit weird but that's it. They could easily be in their their 3rd or 4th years of college or took time off before going. So it's easily believable to me unless Nyx changes that.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Then I am sorry about the people you did met, but yeah, I can see her being unable to see her own mistakes, just find it weird that the MC also believes is all okay i guest.
maybe it's more about how emily reacts in the heat of the moment when she discovers the truth. we don't know what they said to each other during the years they dated and raised MC.
also, you can add to that that Andres left with MC and Emily probably still resents him for taking her son, her own flesh, with him.
we don't know how she views him now, after after a few days to cool down. she is too busy during spring break to even think about it anyway, with the murder stuff on top. it's only been a few weeks since the start of the story.

Mc taking the side of his mother is probably because of the fact that he hurt her a lot when he left. he only wanted to be far from Erynn, but he has now to take responsibility for what he did when he was a kid. There was a bit of a cheating story, but it seemed to be just paranoia from his step dad. Also, MC went to talk to his step dad and have an adult conversation, but again, they had a big fight in the heat of the moment, and MC didn't get to have a real talk with him. so Andres accused Emily to be a cheater, while he himself cheated and still cheats now just as he gets married, and ruined MC's relationship with his mother, and ruined MC's love life twice. There is plenty of material for MC's to take his mother's side.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
maybe it's more about how emily reacts in the heat of the moment when she discovers the truth. we don't know what they said to each other during the years they dated and raised MC.
also, you can add to that that Andres left with MC and Emily probably still resents him for taking her son, her own flesh, with him.
we don't know how she views him now, after after a few days to cool down. she is too busy during spring break to even think about it anyway, with the murder stuff on top. it's only been a few weeks since the start of the story.

Mc taking the side of his mother is probably because of the fact that he hurt her a lot when he left. he only wanted to be far from Erynn, but he has now to take responsibility for what he did when he was a kid. There was a bit of a cheating story, but it seemed to be just paranoia from his step dad. Also, MC went to talk to his step dad and have an adult conversation, but again, they had a big fight in the heat of the moment, and MC didn't get to have a real talk with him. so Andres accused Emily to be a cheater, while he himself cheated and still cheats now just as he gets married, and ruined MC's relationship with his mother, and ruined MC's love life twice. There is plenty of material for MC's to take his mother's side.
Yeah I don't see Emily being a cheater tbh and I believe her. tho to be fair I need replay that flashback bit so I could of easily forgotten a few bits of info that makes her sus like she could be a cheater. However seeing how Andres is actually a cheater would not surprise me if he was cheating on Emily and was wanting to just control Emily which is why they always got into fights when see would see her ex for coffee or w/e. Hell Andres also was trying to control her by making a demand of not telling the MC about his real father.

4.40 star(s) 271 Votes