Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
She doesn't vomit in the morning. She vomits as they came back from the beach, she's drunk from all the cocktails and they had sex. This means that her stomach had to endure a few shocks from the fucking. Not particularly helpful when you're drunk. Also, the bathroom scene is right after intercourse. A woman doesn't need to puke that quickly. It takes the fertilized egg to implant, which can take hours or even days. Plus a little hormonal turmoil.
not exactly sure about the timeline here but the MC did creampie her at home too so if she is pregnant it could be a couple weeks old when she visits

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
not exactly sure about the timeline here but the MC did creampie her at home too so if she is pregnant it could be a couple weeks old when she visits
I know:
She doesn't say MC knock one LI up in spring break. Could happen earlier. Why did Cara and Nikki cried in Emily's arms? Maybe they're already pregnant from the time MC lived with them?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: minibaer12

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I hasn't play the new chapter yet. Which character does this update focus on? If it was my dislike char then I may as well skip until the next update.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I hasn't play the new chapter yet. Which character does this update focus on? If it was my dislike char then I may as well skip until the next update.
Mostly Erynn there is a okay size park scene with Val depending on your paths. Some paths are just a phone call others get the park scene I forget which get what. A small nice convo with Elena if you made Layla cry at the end of the last update.

Reactions: NukaCola

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
She doesn't vomit in the morning. She vomits as they came back from the beach, she's drunk from all the cocktails and they had sex. This means that her stomach had to endure a few shocks from the fucking. Not particularly helpful when you're drunk. Also, the bathroom scene is right after intercourse. A woman doesn't need to puke that quickly. It takes the fertilized egg to implant, which can take hours or even days. Plus a little hormonal turmoil.

And we shouldn't forget Nyx only said where the story is at the moment (spring break) and when the story ends (before summer). She doesn't say MC knock one LI up in spring break. Could happen earlier. Why did Cara and Nikki cried in Emily's arms? Maybe they're already pregnant from the time MC lived with them? Oh, and before we forget: MC was able to nut in Nikki, Cara, Gabi, Lexi, Tori, and Layla, depending on the routes.

So, Nikki is possible, but it can be every girl at the moment. Maybe it's Tori and Darryl won the lottery. We've to wait and see where the story goes.
I assume its Nikki or her sister because they are the only ones who are not probably stepsisters to MC while in MC's city
its not clear.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
you want to impregnate them by yourself?
what is the problem man ? simply Nyx is the master here , she Only can force pregnancy or She only make it optional , exaclly as she made all ppl here confused who is the father , who is the sis , who is husband or BF , who is .... , so what is the problem of my question ? unless you want to impregnate them by yourself. So go ask Nyx 1st.:devilish::devilish:

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes