NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I hasn't play the new chapter yet. Which character does this update focus on? If it was my dislike char then I may as well skip until the next update.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I hasn't play the new chapter yet. Which character does this update focus on? If it was my dislike char then I may as well skip until the next update.
Mostly Erynn there is a okay size park scene with Val depending on your paths. Some paths are just a phone call others get the park scene I forget which get what. A small nice convo with Elena if you made Layla cry at the end of the last update.

Reactions: NukaCola

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
She doesn't vomit in the morning. She vomits as they came back from the beach, she's drunk from all the cocktails and they had sex. This means that her stomach had to endure a few shocks from the fucking. Not particularly helpful when you're drunk. Also, the bathroom scene is right after intercourse. A woman doesn't need to puke that quickly. It takes the fertilized egg to implant, which can take hours or even days. Plus a little hormonal turmoil.

And we shouldn't forget Nyx only said where the story is at the moment (spring break) and when the story ends (before summer). She doesn't say MC knock one LI up in spring break. Could happen earlier. Why did Cara and Nikki cried in Emily's arms? Maybe they're already pregnant from the time MC lived with them? Oh, and before we forget: MC was able to nut in Nikki, Cara, Gabi, Lexi, Tori, and Layla, depending on the routes.

So, Nikki is possible, but it can be every girl at the moment. Maybe it's Tori and Darryl won the lottery. We've to wait and see where the story goes.
I assume its Nikki or her sister because they are the only ones who are not probably stepsisters to MC while in MC's city
its not clear.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
you want to impregnate them by yourself?
what is the problem man ? simply Nyx is the master here , she Only can force pregnancy or She only make it optional , exaclly as she made all ppl here confused who is the father , who is the sis , who is husband or BF , who is .... , so what is the problem of my question ? unless you want to impregnate them by yourself. So go ask Nyx 1st.:devilish::devilish:

Aug 5, 2017
Ethan got so worked up in this update when the MC lies that he fucked Erynn, I wonder how he'd react if MC not only fucked but actually knocked up and ends up marrrying Erynn, now that path I would heavily be invested in

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mnotwoke

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Ethan got so worked up in this update when the MC lies that he fucked Erynn, I wonder how he'd react if MC not only fucked but actually knocked up and ends up marrrying Erynn, now that path I would heavily be invested in
if he lives maybe Ethan with catch some lead by the end and won't ever live to hear about us having kids with Erynn.

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
Um...Had some of the scene/script been rewritten or something some time in the pass? Because I have recently downloaded and played it for a while, than come to realized that I did put it on the shelf for like 2 or 3 yrs ago because the writing was a bit rough (at that time at least).

But now I think I kinda enjoy it this time around, many thanks for the Nyx's continuous efforts to make improvements and those who showed support all along. Truly, I am glad whatever happened during the development happened, or else I don't think I got the chance to see this rough gem to shine.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
simply Nyx is the master here , she Only can force pregnancy or She only make it optional.
well based on so far nyx can tease that every1 mc dates (incl. gabi etc) get preggo.

There is no possible stepsister.
nope, only half-sister or few. :O

Um...Had some of the scene/script been rewritten or something some time in the pass? Because I have recently downloaded and played it for a while, than come to realized that I did put it on the shelf for like 2 or 3 yrs ago because the writing was a bit rough (at that time at least).
yes, after 9 or 10 nyx remade prev. epis and released 10.5 and 11.0 on wards has new content.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes