Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I thought Val's excuse for the Daryl thing on the beach was fine. Now I am using my own assumptions here but I figured she didn't want to make a scene because she didn't want to embarrass her self in public, which would make it a perfectly valid one to me. Now if really doesn't give a shit about public embarrassment then I don't know why she wouldn't put a stop to it. But also I assumed she was taught from a young age not to make a scenes in public because of her mother, assuming her mother is the actress from that tv show.

Oct 10, 2022
I thought Val's excuse for the Daryl thing on the beach was fine. Now I am using my own assumptions here but I figured she didn't want to make a scene because she didn't want to embarrass her self in public, which would make it a perfectly valid one to me. Now if really doesn't give a shit about public embarrassment then I don't know why she wouldn't put a stop to it. But also I assumed she was taught from a young age not to make a scenes in public because of her mother, assuming her mother is the actress from that tv show.
So the girl kicked Ethan in the nuts was her twin? :unsure:

The problem is not that the explanation make sense or not, it does make sense for some people then it's utter bullshit for others. Val belongs to others. Then she lets everyone within close proximity grope her. Should not the storytelling follow character traits and previous plot points?

Reactions: PeraDrnda

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
gotta wait few years.
no problem, I am just tired of Getting attached to great Plot of games then I don't know how it ends and Get the Abondond or Forget to story because I already played something else so I start all Over again to remember what the game is about I played Dead Moon 3 Times now I played Bing A Dik Lovely and I already start to lose some of the Stuff that did happend in it
Shelter I played 2 times, and now it's completed guess what I lost the will to play it :LOL: same as DMD I played 4 times I have now full and I don't care to see what's the end is anymore It's sad

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So the girl kicked Ethan in the nuts was her twin? :unsure:

The problem is not that the explanation make sense or not, it does make sense for some people then it's utter bullshit for others. Val belongs to others. Then she lets everyone within close proximity grope her. Should not the storytelling follow character traits and previous plot points?
If I go by my assumptions about then I figure the nut kicking went out the window when she saw someone especially a classmate getting beat up. But I get what you mean by the character traits not be constant that's why my assumption makes sense to me for the beach scene anyways. I actually haven't played her path in awhile so I did forget alot about her character. But yeah if you guys said she doesn't like being touched the gym scene makes no sense cause if I recall it was empty, while the beach one makes sense to me if I go with my assumption. Otherwise yeah nothing makes sense and it's a coin flip if she is okay with it.

Oct 10, 2022
yes if this would be totally linear.
Nuh uh. There are plot points, relations, character traits outside of the players' choices. So game being not linear does not negate the thing I said. Also, sticking these does not make the story boring, linear etc. either. You can still develop your characters within the story and make them act according to them.

If your character kicks, scold, shun people for grope or unwanted touch then you can't make her say I did it because I did not want to make scene. Maybe she liked that and lying to MC about it or maybe something else but not the thing given to us. Same goes for MC&Elena beach interaction. We can read the thoughts of the characters, when a character thinks something outside of what they are doing then we have that as character's thoughts. Now, when MC say I did understand what you meant but did not wanted to make it weird. Not buying it, sorry.

Oct 10, 2022
If I go by my assumptions about then I figure the nut kicking went out the window when she saw someone especially a classmate getting beat up. But I get what you mean by the character traits not be constant that's why my assumption makes sense to me for the beach scene anyways. I actually haven't played her path in awhile so I did forget alot about her character. But yeah if you guys said she doesn't like being touched the gym scene makes no sense cause if I recall it was empty, while the beach one makes sense to me if I go with my assumption. Otherwise yeah nothing makes sense and it's a coin flip if she is okay with it.
Not just gym scene tbh. Nothing related to Val make sense to me, feels like she is forced into the story. Anyway, we don't have enough information on it or what we have make sense for future so no need to beat the dead horse. ;)

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Same goes for MC&Elena beach interaction. We can read the thoughts of the characters, when a character thinks something outside of what they are doing then we have that as character's thoughts. Now, when MC say I did understand what you meant but did not wanted to make it weird. Not buying it, sorry.
Now MC is famous for misrepresenting everything, for once in his life he wanted to seem smart XD

Oct 10, 2022
Now MC is famous for misrepresenting everything, for once in his life he wanted to seem smart XD
Not even that consistent tbh. His smart comes and goes, sometimes he is clueless sometimes genius but always fit for more drama. With the last update, I just gave up to try to make sense out of this game. When something happens, I'd say yeah, right and accept it. No need to think on it. After all, as Nyx said people talk about it. be it good, bad, theory etc.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not even that consistent tbh. His smart comes and goes, sometimes he is clueless sometimes genius but always fit for more drama. With the last update, I just gave up to try to make sense out of this game. When something happens, I'd say yeah, right and accept it. No need to think on it. After all, as Nyx said people talk about it. be it good, bad, theory etc.
kind of how I am with most things to be honest as long as I enjoy the game I accept it unless it's something way too far fetch for me that makes me facepalm that's really the only time I question a storyline or characters. Like when I saw a MC can't tell the difference between a tomato and red bell pepper, still love that game but man that was beyond stupid and couldn't help but question it. Thankfully nothing in this game is to far fetched for me to accept without questioning it yet, just kids being dumb from time to time.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022

Warm fisherman

Jan 4, 2024
huh... do you not know what a forum is?? Really?? :ROFLMAO:

LI = Love Interest.

Also, since you want recommendations, click the link on my signature (the small red text below this) and I got you covered =)
Yeah man I don't know. But there is no red text below I can't find it.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes