Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hey fellas I'm new here do you have any idea about what the next update is going to be , cuz now we know who alexis is I'm on alexis path
gonna be awhile last update only came out last month and I think Nyx just started working on it 2 weeks ago after a small break

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Okay I just finished the update now I feel kinda empty. How many update a year Nyx release.
Well, considering the rather long update times of the last updates and Nyx saying the next update will be a large one, i guess we will have to wait for somewhen in the 4th quarter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warm fisherman

Warm fisherman

Jan 4, 2024
Well, considering the rather long update times of the last updates and Nyx saying the next update will be a large one, i guess you will have to wait for somewhen in the 4th quarter.
Thanks man, I'm new to this avn things can you teach me something about this community

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Okay I just finished the update now I feel kinda empty. How many update a year Nyx release.
I haven't been playing AVN's for a year but in the time I have this one has been updated twice. So probably at least 2. I could so potentially see a 3rd update this year depending on how long the next one takes since the last update came out early in the Year but highly unlikely. ( I am counting the recent update as 1)

Reactions: Warm fisherman

Warm fisherman

Jan 4, 2024
I haven't been playing AVN's for a year but in the time I have this one has been updated twice. So probably at least 2. I could so potentially see a 3rd update this year depending on how long the next one takes since the last update came out early in the Year but highly unlikely. ( I am counting the recent update as 1)
Thanks for the information i really appreciate it.

Reactions: xapican

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
Don't think it's very fair to creator to have little faith. Game's been going for almost 4 years now, there is metric fuckton of content, amount of path variables is nothing short of ridiculous, and plenty of girl variety for anyone (milfs aside).

Would I also have some complaints? Well yeah, too many girls would be mine.
But Nyx is clearly going towards some goal with the story.

Too complicated and melodramatic at times? Sure. Having a focus? Mostly yes, so it's no big deal.

Now granted, considering amount of variables, paths, girls, new girls, story bits etc., this one won't end in the near future, but for occasional playthrough, it's great.
Releases are frequent enough, each has plenty of content and variety, so don't think Nyx is dropping it, safe there.

Not liking dev is another story altogether, but you can't say Nyx is doing a bad job here.

EDIT: And just to add, compared to some other devs, when there was a rework of earlier chapters, it was done alongside half of new chapter, and nothing came to a halt for over a year. If Nyx took the path plenty others do, we'd still be on chapter 10 with Chapter 2 rework done and 3 announced for Q4 2024.
I didn't say she wouldn't complete the game. I just don't have faith that it will be particularly coherent in the end and I assume she will continue to waste dev time fucking around with player expectations in the interim.

But hey, you do you. I'm not here to tell anyone what they can't enjoy! Like I said (assuming nobody replies again), I'm out until it's all done anyway, so no worries. :)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well for starters, what are these tags,forums,Li.
Thanks for the information i really appreciate it.
Also recommend me some avn.I played hillside and intertwined. Recommended some games like these.
Firts thing I'll teach you is how to use the edit...and quote buttons. No time limit on editing your own posts and Multi-Quote is a wonderous thing...click quote on as many posts as you like...then when you 'attach quotes' on your own post, they are all there together.

Don't forum spam by repeatedly replying over and over without breaks. It's not new (unless your young), it has been forum manners and good etiquette since the internet started ;)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well for starters, what are these tags,forums,Li.
LI = Love Interest
For more infos about the tags i recommend a look here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2024-01-29.10394/
Also fair warning, these kind of questions should not be asked in a game thread, considered OT(off topic).
Also recommend me some avn.I played hillside and intertwined. Recommended some games like these.
Jacowboy extensive list has a lot of good games on there which will keep you busy for long while, thought someone which puts one of the most overrated games on 1st place... :HideThePain:
Just check the tags of the games before playing, saves you a lot of headache.

The search/advanced search function (top right) where you can filter for tags is helpfull if you look for games with specific tags, or infos in a thread.
Please make good use of it !!!

Here are some games i recommend on top of my head (no specific order)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks Val could have been molested at some point?
No. I suspect the same. She doesn't like being picked up at all and hugs without her consent seem to make her uncomfortable. She will not have given up pole vaulting for no reason. Not when she was obviously one of the best in the country in her age group.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks Val could have been molested at some point?
No. I suspect the same. She doesn't like being picked up at all and hugs without her consent seem to make her uncomfortable. She will not have given up pole vaulting for no reason. Not when she was obviously one of the best in the country in her age group.
Yet she's perfectly happy with Darly putting his filthy paws all over her...and people slapping her ass.....not typical behaviour of someone who has been abused.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes