chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Was going to explain but seems I'm behind after having dinner..so yeah...they already given you links heh.

Basically, Tom was never supposed to be in The Lord of the Rings.
true....true.....but tom also didnt have an ass like vals. if he had, the saga would have been a lot shorter, and there would have been peace on middle earth. we are comparing apples to applebottoms here. :WeSmart:

i know youre making valid points, but im honestly struggling to see past tight butt in yoga pants. thats on me.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mnotwoke

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
true....true.....but tom also didnt have an ass like vals. if he had, the saga would have been a lot shorter, and there would have been peace on middle earth. we are comparing apples to applebottoms here. :WeSmart:

i know youre making valid points, but im honestly struggling to see past tight butt in yoga pants. thats on me.
don't forget about her face too. Her face is just as good to look at as her ass is at least to me it is.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

put it there.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: chuck69

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Sounds like a pass on this update. Thanks for the head's up.
There is a decent park scene with Val too if you are on her path as well, not nearly as long as Erynn's but was a good scene nevertheless. Otherwise just a cliffhanger that is worth waiting till the next update. But yeah if you arent a Erynn fan like I am then yeah it's a pass for sure. I actually find it hard to not be bias on this update truth be told as I thought it was Erynn's best one yet for me haha. But yeah if you aren't a fan of Val or Erynn update is meh.

Reactions: Bucketbot89

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
There is a decent park scene with Val too if you are on her path as well, not nearly as long as Erynn's but was a good scene nevertheless. Otherwise just a cliffhanger that is worth waiting till the next update. But yeah if you arent a Erynn fan like I am then yeah it's a pass for sure. I actually find it hard to not be bias on this update truth be told as I thought it was Erynn's best one yet for me haha. But yeah if you aren't a fan of Val or Erynn update is meh.
also a somewhat short, but good scene with Elena if you are on her path

Reactions: Bucketbot89

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well don't think milf-sex will be option since no incest (so no mommy) and no adriana on layla or alexis path so that leaves only milf next door and even that is quite unlikely.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
well don't think milf-sex will be option since no incest (so no mommy) and no adriana on layla or alexis path so that leaves only milf next door and even that is quite unlikely.
Didn't Nyx confirm that Melissa was an option though? So I think it's likely.

Problem is though, we are going to be circle jerked to death with pointless drama and bullshit to kingdom come until probably the endish of Intertwined where all bridges are burned and we have a 50/50 shot at becoming Erynns step-dad.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Melissa is a confirmed LI, I can see Ximenia as at least a one time fuck too, my guess is that option will be next episode before she's revealed to be Val's mom, which is why Nyx has her discord admin spreading disinformation about her age (after previously giving them correct (but inconsequential) information about Gabi's age).

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
... before she's revealed to be Val's mom, which is why Nyx has her discord admin spreading disinformation about her age (after previously giving them correct (but inconsequential) information about Gabi's age)
You're acting like a little kid who was told Santa Clause is unreal. That's ridiculous, man. Even the game itself gives you a hint about her being younger than many might think, not to mention that she does look younger:

MC: How old is she? Late 20s, early 30s? Doesn't she look too young to play that role?
Brooke: Well, she's the stepmom. Like a trophy wife.

Anyway, I don't care. You keep trying your best in believing in one of those fan theories you want to believe so badly(y)That was a spoiler for those who are maybe gonna rethink.

Reactions: PeraDrnda
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes