LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The fastest way to Elena ... right through Laylas heart ^^
There's progress on the Elena route throughout 11 and 12, no lewd scenes with her yet though.
You can suck on her titties in episode 11, no solo scenes of Elena however.
Elena's path is awful, i can understand the justification that she only falls for the MC after she hangs out with him and Layla... but the "switch" took to long to happen and it came at the worst possible moment, going on that date just to break Layla's heart felt needlessly cruel.
I'll hold out for Mel until the game is done :ROFLMAO:
I wonder what needs to happen to push her into realizing her dreams, maybe seeing her ex with her friend?

I don't need Mel so I can wait 10 years and wouldn't matter to me. All I need is my sweetheart Erynn and the last episode was amazing for her, as far as I am concerned that HJ was hot enough that I dont mind the wait for doing more with her.
I hope we just opened Pandora's box with that one, what's next blowjobs? Cunnilingus? Humping and rubbing?

"I've spent countless hours browsing the enticing forum the F95zone team have managed to curate. It's so easy to get lost in the endless debates, and we can't wait to welcome the same colorful ntr discussions at Patreon!"
- Marty Pratt, Chief Coomercial Officer at Patreon.

Yeah sounds ''legit'' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Most importantly, Patreon should allow incest!!!!

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I wonder what needs to happen to push her into realizing her dreams, maybe seeing her ex with her friend?
I dunno, but I'm willing to make all kinds of sacrifices to make it happen :ROFLMAO: (also we have to keep her away from John at all costs :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and LSC82

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I dunno, but I'm willing to make all kinds of sacrifices to make it happen :ROFLMAO: (also we have to keep her away from John at all costs :ROFLMAO:)
I wonder if she will get back with John now that im probably gonna switch most of my saves to Mommy Brooke for Emily lol. ( Telling Emily not to date John) Which is fine by me never was interested in Mel tbh

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I wonder if she will get back with John now that im probably gonna switch most of my saves to Mommy Brooke for Emily lol. Fine by me never was interested in Mel tbh
fuck that's one of my worries too... originally I was fine with Emily/John... then the Brooke stuff came into light and I'm like... fuck yeah mommy Brooke, fuck the John path. But that still leaves the John path open potentially for Mel, and I can't let her go, she has to be mine :ROFLMAO:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I wonder if she will get back with John now that im probably gonna switch most of my saves to Mommy Brooke for Emily lol. ( Telling Emily not to date John) Which is fine by me never was interested in Mel tbh
fuck that's one of my worries too... originally I was fine with Emily/John... then the Brooke stuff came into light and I'm like... fuck yeah mommy Brooke, fuck the John path. But that still leaves the John path open potentially for Mel, and I can't let her go, she has to be mine :ROFLMAO:
I've always been in favor of the John-Emily connection for maximum confusion.
Emily vs Melissa.
And also me dating one of his daughters while he tries to date Emily...

But John-Emily might be what pushes Melissa to say, "fuck it, every woman for herself".
Happy to be a "tool of revenge" in this case lol.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
and we could even speculate that Mel stayed almost faithful to John for all those years, except for the little experience with Emily... :D

• Haha

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
and we could even speculate that Mel stayed almost faithful to John for all those years, except for the little experience with Emily... :D
It seems like there's nothing going on with her, it's work and back home... and nobody visits.
And she's uber fucking horny, in desperate need of a good fuck.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
that will definately be an interesting get together when Emily introduces Mel to her new boyfriend with Erynn and MC there too..
Mel - John? is that really you?
John-Mel? is that really you?
Mel - well. i guess Erynn finally found you..
John-why would Erynn be looking for me?
Mel - she didn't tell you? your her dad..
Erynn - MOM? WTH ABSOLUTE FUCK???
John - well..i guess now i know why Erynn looks so much like you..
Emily - wait..what? John is Erynn's dad?
Iris - what the fuck dad? you mean i'm in lust with my sister? uh oh..Patreon will not like this..

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Zane's primary reason to be at the beach is surfing, hooking up with chicks who happen to be there is a bonus.
So no matter who we are taking with us it makes sense that he's at beach no matter what.
Obviously the interactions should change from Erynn to Val.

Val would be the most realistic girl around if it's proven that she shops around instead of putting all her eggs in the MCs basket, a girl this hot would have her DMs full 24/7.
The other girls of Intertwined are all about this one boy and shut everyone else out, on some cases it makes sense due to prior history, or because they are inexperienced... but it would be interesting if Val was different from this mold.

Also not too sure about the schedule for the next few days, morning>beach, where i'm from a beach day usually pushes into the afternoon, dinner time or even a bit past that, specially "problematic" with Erynn who likes to hang out at the MCs room after the planned events, MC is gonna need to kick her out lol.
The reasonable time to set a flight would be late afternoon so arriving at night in Riverside.
I guess it's spend the day with Nikki/Cara and see Nathan during the night, double date style.
The return trip is also very vague, sunday morning or afternoon?

Since Alvarado is suppoused to be a shithole, according to Iris, MC and Nathan, not much in the way of entertainment, no good clubs, just that lake that seemingly no one goes to(Iris and MC were alone there) i can see Lakeyin moving for good to Madison Springs, the fact that she has family here gives her solid footing to start over find a job while she gets money for another shop... or "Uncle Santiago" can give her an advancement since he seems to be swimming in money.
I'm curious how the next interaction of the Layla path will be, we haven't talked to her at all after taking her cherry, not even a how are you feeling phone call... and likely the MC still freaked out thinking she's his sister.
If the MC keeps acting distant after that it's sure to make her feel "used".

The MC is keeping his mouth shut about Zach so far, and i don't think it's unnatural, he just doesn't feel like sharing... maybe with Erynn since he does talk about having fought Ethan.
But when school re-starts surely the girls are gonna notice the frosty relationship... perfect timing.

I don't know, Erynn in that first day at Melissa's pool seems to just want to be friends like before and the fact that the adult MC makes her wet :cool: , might be slightly disturbing to her.
Between that day in the pool and the point when the Alexis betrayal gets revealed the split between "i just want my friend back" and "we could be more than friends" is increasing all the time.

Erynn is perpetually worried about not "blowing it" and pushing things in the "wrong" direction, at least until recently, her recent episode where she suggest the bath and is comfortable making out is a new thing for her.
Heck 2 days ago, she freaked after the make out session.

I do think the MC that exists in her head is very idealized perfect man(that doesn't really exist) so everytime she sees him do "wrong" it hurts her.
then if Zane would be at the beach no matter what, it could also be interesting to have MC go there if he is on the no friend path. :D

yeah, it's weird that all the girls need a strong connection before even thinking about being interested at all, except for MC.

there is also Alexis' romantic past that is very much brushed off. the game dodges the question entirely. she is not a virgin, and clearly knows what she wants, and is very unforgiving about being even remotely cheated on. very jealous if any girl even talks to MC. there seems to be some cheating history. she seems to be experienced and inexperienced at the same time, depending on the scene and the issue. was she in a long relationship where she got cheating on a lot and only found out very late ?

actually, Iris said that Novasota was a shithole, the town she moved to and left MC for. John said that MS is far better than Alvarado though. but everyone agrees that MS is better than the other towns MC lived in before, for sure.
I think Lakeyn would be the kind to want to do it on her own, without asking for money from her family.

It seems you missed the scene where MC calls Layla. then it means you went into the shower with Erynn and cheated on Layla the very next morning :D if you don't go with Erynn, you go running and then you call either Alexis or Layla depending on the path you are on. but if you go with Erynn, you skip everything and go work. When you call Layla, you set up a run for the next day when you will discuss the next date with her.

Not sharing what happens with Zach to Nikki/Cara is understandable, but not sharing it with Erynn, Layla, Elena and Val is very weird as it's a big betrayal, and MC should be pissed enough that he would vent immediately when directly asked about it or when telling the story of meeting Ethan.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
that will definately be an interesting get together when Emily introduces Mel to her new boyfriend with Erynn and MC there too..
Mel - John? is that really you?
John-Mel? is that really you?
Mel - well. i guess Erynn finally found you..
John-why would Erynn be looking for me?
Mel - she didn't tell you? your her dad..
Erynn - MOM? WTH ABSOLUTE FUCK???
John - well..i guess now i know why Erynn looks so much like you..
Emily - wait..what? John is Erynn's dad?
Iris - what the fuck dad? you mean i'm in lust with my sister? uh oh..Patreon will not like this..
and you forgot:
John - Let me go kill that fucker that messes with my flesh and blood.

Reactions: robrize2169

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah i am not sure what Nyx is playing at by having mc seemingly forgive Zach for his betrayal. to me that's an instant Zach is my enemy for all time moment. mc should be telling all his friends what Zach pulled and then Zach will be in deep shit when classes resume and all mc's girls ignore him..Elena will kick him in the nuts over it..Layla might too. Val will ignore the pathetic simp unless she was the one that came to mc's aid there. then she will be joining in with mc telling everyone what she witnessed. Zach will be changing schools pretty quick after that one.
#FUCKYOUZACH
mc should also share the photo Zach sent of the murdered girl with the cops. i think that was her in the pic. could set Zach up as a suspect in her murder, then Zach will realize what a pos Ethan is since Zach probably got the pic from Ethan.
damn this shit writes itself..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
yeah i am not sure what Nyx is playing at by having mc seemingly forgive Zach for his betrayal.
I don't think he did at least nothing comes to mind that shows the MC forgave him. But yeah I would of told everyone just so they know wouldn't care if makes me looks weak.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
then if Zane would be at the beach no matter what, it could also be interesting to have MC go there if he is on the no friend path. :D

yeah, it's weird that all the girls need a strong connection before even thinking about being interested at all, except for MC.

there is also Alexis' romantic past that is very much brushed off. the game dodges the question entirely. she is not a virgin, and clearly knows what she wants, and is very unforgiving about being even remotely cheated on. very jealous if any girl even talks to MC. there seems to be some cheating history. she seems to be experienced and inexperienced at the same time, depending on the scene and the issue. was she in a long relationship where she got cheating on a lot and only found out very late ?

actually, Iris said that Novasota was a shithole, the town she moved to and left MC for. John said that MS is far better than Alvarado though. but everyone agrees that MS is better than the other towns MC lived in before, for sure.
I think Lakeyn would be the kind to want to do it on her own, without asking for money from her family.

It seems you missed the scene where MC calls Layla. then it means you went into the shower with Erynn and cheated on Layla the very next morning :D if you don't go with Erynn, you go running and then you call either Alexis or Layla depending on the path you are on. but if you go with Erynn, you skip everything and go work. When you call Layla, you set up a run for the next day when you will discuss the next date with her.

Not sharing what happens with Zach to Nikki/Cara is understandable, but not sharing it with Erynn, Layla, Elena and Val is very weird as it's a big betrayal, and MC should be pissed enough that he would vent immediately when directly asked about it or when telling the story of meeting Ethan.
Maybe he can go there, hit on the bartender, try to be friends with Zane lol.
Maybe a few of the girls appear there randomly and we get an alternate route... so far only Alexis gets an alternate route, maybe others should(too much work perhaps).

Alvarado is a bit of s shithole, the MC says as much and the original meeting with Cara happens because Nathan and MC opt to drive 2 hours to Riverside because Alvarado sucks for clubs(small detour i wouldn't be surprised if even on a no Nikki/Cara Nathan ends up suggesting Riverside for a night out and we run into them or Julia)
If someone like Lakeyin has the opportunity to move to Madison where she has family and a support system, why not? Doesn't mean she's gonna become a leech, just stay a bit before she gets a roof for herself, and pay back later.

Ohh, totally did that, now i have something else to see lol.

For Zach i understand not wanting to openly divulge that, plus he's out of town and we are having lighthearted fun, why ruin a good date because of that prick? Eventually it will come.
When he's back and the girls wonder if they should include him in any event is the appropriate time.

No signs of forgiveness(good), everytime his name gets mentioned it the MCs thoughts are negative.

Reactions: HiP1 and mnotwoke

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I think this is what's driving me nutz about everything that happens during spring break the most. MC's basically putting all the girls in danger by not telling them what he did. There's no way Zach hasn't flipped a switch. He's going to try assaulting someone ... Layla would be my first guess, Val might be a target as well, but that said, Elana actually could be the first target ... someone he might not mind hurting.

Reactions: HiP1 and mnotwoke

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Just finished a path and I am curious does anybody think Iris dad is Erynns dad. During a flash back show Melissa withs guy who looked awfully like Iris father. When you see that guy's neck where the tattoo rises and look at the back of Iris fathers neck they look the same. Has anybody else noticed it or am I late to the party.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Just finished a path and I am curious does anybody think Iris dad is Erynns dad. During a flash back show Melissa withs guy who looked awfully like Iris father. When you see that guy's neck where the tattoo rises and look at the back of Iris fathers neck they look the same. Has anybody else noticed it or am I late to the party.
You're late to the party

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes