HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
that will definately be an interesting get together when Emily introduces Mel to her new boyfriend with Erynn and MC there too..
Mel - John? is that really you?
John-Mel? is that really you?
Mel - well. i guess Erynn finally found you..
John-why would Erynn be looking for me?
Mel - she didn't tell you? your her dad..
Erynn - MOM? WTH ABSOLUTE FUCK???
John - well..i guess now i know why Erynn looks so much like you..
Emily - wait..what? John is Erynn's dad?
Iris - what the fuck dad? you mean i'm in lust with my sister? uh oh..Patreon will not like this..
and you forgot:
John - Let me go kill that fucker that messes with my flesh and blood.

Reactions: robrize2169

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah i am not sure what Nyx is playing at by having mc seemingly forgive Zach for his betrayal. to me that's an instant Zach is my enemy for all time moment. mc should be telling all his friends what Zach pulled and then Zach will be in deep shit when classes resume and all mc's girls ignore him..Elena will kick him in the nuts over it..Layla might too. Val will ignore the pathetic simp unless she was the one that came to mc's aid there. then she will be joining in with mc telling everyone what she witnessed. Zach will be changing schools pretty quick after that one.
#FUCKYOUZACH
mc should also share the photo Zach sent of the murdered girl with the cops. i think that was her in the pic. could set Zach up as a suspect in her murder, then Zach will realize what a pos Ethan is since Zach probably got the pic from Ethan.
damn this shit writes itself..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeah i am not sure what Nyx is playing at by having mc seemingly forgive Zach for his betrayal.
I don't think he did at least nothing comes to mind that shows the MC forgave him. But yeah I would of told everyone just so they know wouldn't care if makes me looks weak.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
then if Zane would be at the beach no matter what, it could also be interesting to have MC go there if he is on the no friend path. :D

yeah, it's weird that all the girls need a strong connection before even thinking about being interested at all, except for MC.

there is also Alexis' romantic past that is very much brushed off. the game dodges the question entirely. she is not a virgin, and clearly knows what she wants, and is very unforgiving about being even remotely cheated on. very jealous if any girl even talks to MC. there seems to be some cheating history. she seems to be experienced and inexperienced at the same time, depending on the scene and the issue. was she in a long relationship where she got cheating on a lot and only found out very late ?

actually, Iris said that Novasota was a shithole, the town she moved to and left MC for. John said that MS is far better than Alvarado though. but everyone agrees that MS is better than the other towns MC lived in before, for sure.
I think Lakeyn would be the kind to want to do it on her own, without asking for money from her family.

It seems you missed the scene where MC calls Layla. then it means you went into the shower with Erynn and cheated on Layla the very next morning :D if you don't go with Erynn, you go running and then you call either Alexis or Layla depending on the path you are on. but if you go with Erynn, you skip everything and go work. When you call Layla, you set up a run for the next day when you will discuss the next date with her.

Not sharing what happens with Zach to Nikki/Cara is understandable, but not sharing it with Erynn, Layla, Elena and Val is very weird as it's a big betrayal, and MC should be pissed enough that he would vent immediately when directly asked about it or when telling the story of meeting Ethan.
Maybe he can go there, hit on the bartender, try to be friends with Zane lol.
Maybe a few of the girls appear there randomly and we get an alternate route... so far only Alexis gets an alternate route, maybe others should(too much work perhaps).

Alvarado is a bit of s shithole, the MC says as much and the original meeting with Cara happens because Nathan and MC opt to drive 2 hours to Riverside because Alvarado sucks for clubs(small detour i wouldn't be surprised if even on a no Nikki/Cara Nathan ends up suggesting Riverside for a night out and we run into them or Julia)
If someone like Lakeyin has the opportunity to move to Madison where she has family and a support system, why not? Doesn't mean she's gonna become a leech, just stay a bit before she gets a roof for herself, and pay back later.

Ohh, totally did that, now i have something else to see lol.

For Zach i understand not wanting to openly divulge that, plus he's out of town and we are having lighthearted fun, why ruin a good date because of that prick? Eventually it will come.
When he's back and the girls wonder if they should include him in any event is the appropriate time.

No signs of forgiveness(good), everytime his name gets mentioned it the MCs thoughts are negative.

Reactions: HiP1 and mnotwoke

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Not sharing what happens with Zach to Nikki/Cara is understandable, but not sharing it with Erynn, Layla, Elena and Val is very weird as it's a big betrayal, and MC should be pissed enough that he would vent immediately when directly asked about it or when telling the story of meeting Ethan.
I think this is what's driving me nutz about everything that happens during spring break the most. MC's basically putting all the girls in danger by not telling them what he did. There's no way Zach hasn't flipped a switch. He's going to try assaulting someone ... Layla would be my first guess, Val might be a target as well, but that said, Elana actually could be the first target ... someone he might not mind hurting.

Reactions: HiP1 and mnotwoke

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Just finished a path and I am curious does anybody think Iris dad is Erynns dad. During a flash back show Melissa withs guy who looked awfully like Iris father. When you see that guy's neck where the tattoo rises and look at the back of Iris fathers neck they look the same. Has anybody else noticed it or am I late to the party.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Just finished a path and I am curious does anybody think Iris dad is Erynns dad. During a flash back show Melissa withs guy who looked awfully like Iris father. When you see that guy's neck where the tattoo rises and look at the back of Iris fathers neck they look the same. Has anybody else noticed it or am I late to the party.
You're late to the party

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I don't think he did at least nothing comes to mind that shows the MC forgave him. But yeah I would of told everyone just so they know wouldn't care if makes me looks weak.
MC dodges the question each time he is asked about Zach or about what happened. the "harshest" thing he said was "Zach is an idiot" which is pretty tame compared to what really happened and everyone knows Zach is an idiot already. MC should, at the very least, reply something that let on that he is angry.
it doesn't matter that much if MC goes back to school after betraying and hurting every girl, but it matters a lot if you are still very close to Layla, Elena and Val at least. Erynn, Alexis and Iris still think Zach is MC's friend after the beach double date, he didn't correct them... Almost a week after it happened, there is still not a single text or call from Zach.
if there is forgiveness, players will be frustrated for sure, and it will probably go the route of "it's not your fault, you were manipulated by Ethan" focusing on Ethan being the bad guy, and Zach just oblivious.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Bowing my head in VN shame.
the tatoos from Melissa's dream only match the John you meet during the visit to buy a car. there he has a few more tatoos, but most of it is a perfect match. but in all other instances of John screen time, he has completely different tatoos, even in the Iris origin flashback. that kind of inconsistency is very weird.

Reactions: mnotwoke

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I think this is what's driving me nutz about everything that happens during spring break the most. MC's basically putting all the girls in danger by not telling them what he did. There's no way Zach hasn't flipped a switch. He's going to try assaulting someone ... Layla would be my first guess, Val might be a target as well, but that said, Elana actually could be the first target ... someone he might not mind hurting.
yeah, even if he doesn't assault anyone, Zach is now completely under the influence of Ethan, so he will be even more delusional. even if MC doesn't want to spell out every detail for Erynn's sake, he must at least tell everyone that Zach is no longer his friend. Everyone welcomed Zach under the assumption he might not be as bad as they thought thanks to MC.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The only way Zach gets any redemption is if during spring break Ethan's done something to him to make him realise what a shit he is, not sure how that could've happened though given we see Ethan in ep 12 so there's no reason to believe there's any contact between them.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
yeah, even if he doesn't assault anyone, Zach is now completely under the influence of Ethan, so he will be even more delusional. even if MC doesn't want to spell out every detail for Erynn's sake, he must at least tell everyone that Zach is no longer his friend. Everyone welcomed Zach under the assumption he might not be as bad as they thought thanks to MC.
If we beat up Ethan and took his phone [/ISP Oiler] Zach might come into a play as a pawn of Ethan to get back his phone too. Zach might be used to lure one of the ladies into danger.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vireker and LSC82

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The only way Zach gets any redemption is if during spring break Ethan's done something to him to make him realise what a shit he is, not sure how that could've happened though given we see Ethan in ep 12 so there's no reason to believe there's any contact between them.
Fuck no. No redemption for Zach. Only way is if it's forced, which the way shit is goin and we're not given an option to tell the girls what happened, that's how it's goin to probably play out. But if I have the choice, when it comes to Zach, Ethan and the Tweedle Twins:

lance-archer-everybody-dies.gif

Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Maybe he can go there, hit on the bartender, try to be friends with Zane lol.
Maybe a few of the girls appear there randomly and we get an alternate route... so far only Alexis gets an alternate route, maybe others should(too much work perhaps).

Alvarado is a bit of s shithole, the MC says as much and the original meeting with Cara happens because Nathan and MC opt to drive 2 hours to Riverside because Alvarado sucks for clubs(small detour i wouldn't be surprised if even on a no Nikki/Cara Nathan ends up suggesting Riverside for a night out and we run into them or Julia)
If someone like Lakeyin has the opportunity to move to Madison where she has family and a support system, why not? Doesn't mean she's gonna become a leech, just stay a bit before she gets a roof for herself, and pay back later.

Ohh, totally did that, now i have something else to see lol.

For Zach i understand not wanting to openly divulge that, plus he's out of town and we are having lighthearted fun, why ruin a good date because of that prick? Eventually it will come.
When he's back and the girls wonder if they should include him in any event is the appropriate time.

No signs of forgiveness(good), everytime his name gets mentioned it the MCs thoughts are negative.
some have hints of alternate routes, especially in the code.

actually, i was surprised that Nathan didn't suggest to meet up in Riverside if MC visits Nikki/Cara. Seems they still have some stuff to do in Alvarado, or just hanging out in Nate's home with his girlfriend ? maybe, if MC comes alone, that girl might hit on MC, creating drama between Nathan and MC ?

so on Friday, MC can have a beach date with both Val and Erynn on the same day, or with Layla excluding the other two. Val won't dig too much, even if she might want to have more time during the weekend. Layla and Erynn will be tough though :D Erynn could even want to come with MC as she already knows Nikki/Cara and might want to also meet MC's true bro. Layla could be persuaded to prioritize Lakeyn for the remainder of the break :D

Layla asks MC on the phone before the hot tub party, so it wouldn't ruin anything. MC could have just said something like Zach not being his friend anymore and dodge the follow up questions, or answer everything and be done with it before the party and asking Layla to avoid the topic during the party so he can forget about it.
MC also had several opportunity with Val, and even worse he even asks her if Zach could be the guy she is interested in in the latest update, with a light tone as if nothing happened. the best opportunity would be just after Ethan's even, after Val saved MC... saying Zach brought MC there and then punched MC in the face would be enough to show the end of the friendship, and it would not ruin the mood at all :D
for Erynn and Alexis, MC could have told the whole detail during the conversation after Erynn false cliffhanger, the atmosphere was already heavy so it would not ruin anything. During the beach double date, just saying Zach is no longer his friend is enough too and wouldn't ruin the mood as they can quickly change the topic, everyone there has a low opinion of Zach anyway, only MC was his only redeeming quality :D.

MC's thoughts about it are not that negative compared to what they should really be. they are quite forgiving, in my opinion. most people's thoughts would be filled with insults or hate, or both, if hit with the same betrayal from a decade long friend. the same friend that said "bros before hoes" and went for the exact opposite :D

Reactions: LSC82

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
if that happened to Zach, he would have texted or called MC during the break. there is only 3 days left. it's pretty much either a forced redemption where the player has to swallow the shit excuse, or 99% of players will choose to unleash the wrath of the harem unto Zach's ass xD

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mnotwoke
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes