Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
we don't really know how he tried to handle the pregnancy before, what he really wanted. could be his parents that persuaded him. then shifting the blame to them to make him look good ?
Possible, but even so it was a pretty shitty move. He was "adult" enough to be able to assert himself with his parents, it seems more like the excuse of someone who at the same time doesn't want to take responsibility and doesn't want the infamy that comes with his choice.
But it could very well be me who has too extreme a view on the subject.

Reactions: mnotwoke

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Possible, but even so it was a pretty shitty move. He was "adult" enough to be able to assert himself with his parents, it seems more like the excuse of someone who at the same time doesn't want to take responsibility and doesn't want the infamy that comes with his choice.
But it could very well be me who has too extreme a view on the subject.
maybe he wanted to keep the baby, but his parents convinced him that it was not the right time, then told him they would pay Emily for the abortion. then he thinks she got the abortion and doesn't understand why she cuts him off, he moves on. A decade later he meets her by chance and learns that he has a son... and if he really is married to Gabi, it could even explain why their relationship is failing. his feelings for Emily never come back and he wants her back, especially because of his son ? Seeing his friend Zo enjoy his family could have fueled that too. Emily and Santiago probably stopped meeting after the issues with Andres, and he doesn't know that she is now divorced and single. Once he learns what happened with Andres, he might rush right in.

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
maybe he wanted to keep the baby, but his parents convinced him that it was not the right time, then told him they would pay Emily for the abortion. then he thinks she got the abortion and doesn't understand why she cuts him off, he moves on. A decade later he meets her by chance and learns that he has a son... and if he really is married to Gabi, it could even explain why their relationship is failing. his feelings for Emily never come back and he wants her back, especially because of his son ? Seeing his friend Zo enjoy his family could have fueled that too. Emily and Santiago probably stopped meeting after the issues with Andres, and he doesn't know that she is now divorced and single. Once he learns what happened with Andres, he might rush right in.
but that does not explain how he is with Adriana, in a relship which seems healthy, they even whish for a 3rd child....

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
The fact Nyx doesn't name the "certain love interest" suggests progress in the Elena route or maybe even finally something for Mel. She mentions Erynn in the update so it's not her, unlikely to be Alexis or Layla as there's no spoilery content by suggesting they have a scene in the update, it'd be very surprising for two updates in a row not to feature a scene them, it won't be Nikki or Cara as it's before the beach scene.
might be your bias though :D is Mel really a LI ? could be Elena, but could also be Alexis. she only says "unplanned" so it's rather vague. if it's unplanned in terms of MC schedule/dates, then Alexis also doesn't have any promise meeting with MC. it could just be a prolonged scene in the bar after the cliffhanger and they enjoy more time together after her shift, as a spontaneous thing, so "unplanned". could be Iris too, if MC drops by unannounced to work on her bike with her.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
might be your bias though :D is Mel really a LI ? could be Elena, but could also be Alexis. she only says "unplanned" so it's rather vague. if it's unplanned in terms of MC schedule/dates, then Alexis also doesn't have any promise meeting with MC. it could just be a prolonged scene in the bar after the cliffhanger and they enjoy more time together after her shift, as a spontaneous thing, so "unplanned". could be Iris too, if MC drops by unannounced to work on her bike with her.
Nyx has consistently listed Mel as a confirmed LI, just mentioning her as a possible LI would keep stringing her fans along enough, she has no reason to lie about her LI status being confirmed.

There's a reason why she called it an unplanned scene with "a certain LI", the only reason to phrase it that way is that by naming the LI it provides a spoiler that she doesn't want to provide at this stage, I don't think MC having a scene with Alexis (as you say MC is already with her at the bar already, logic says that he'll at least talk to her there (either freaking out about them being related or Alexis resolving the cliffhanger immediately)) or Iris would be very spoilery. Revealing that there's progress on the Elena route or that the Mel route is actually starting would be something she may want to hide for now.

My money is on Mel simply because inserting a scene with her when MC goes to pick up Erynn for their beach date would be very easy to do and is easily an unplanned scene that she thought of while writing the scene which was just planned to be MC and Erynn.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
For the way things are going in intertwined it's probably going to end like this.
Which is a little annoying since Andres is an evil asshole for fathering the MC and Santiago gets acquitte

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
You can be nice and polite to random people who share your passion for your favorite team, but in a professional setting, going out of your way to pay for them behind their back, comfort them after their loss, sharing your life story and the name of the love of your life so quickly ? it's clearly more than that. Santiago goes to MC every chance he gets. Now that he knows MC is Lexi's or Layla's boyfriend he might try to visit his old friend's house more often to catch MC, as he could not find him in the bar as regularly as he hoped.
Though I like your point. People just being nice and open in general would be better :)

from your last sentence, I understand that you go for the theory that Santiago is Layla's dad ?
They do connect over the game... but what i think Nyx was trying to push is that they are so much like each other that they gel immediately subconsciously, connect even without knowing each other.

I think he's gonna be the guy that lives with them, which the girls call dad, but not really their father... and he's gonna become a bigger character, maybe a reflection on the pussy hound version of the MC as he(Santiago) is trying to get some pussy on the side and maybe ruins his life with Adriana.

The fact Nyx doesn't name the "certain love interest" suggests progress in the Elena route or maybe even finally something for Mel. She mentions Erynn in the update so it's not her, unlikely to be Alexis or Layla as there's no spoilery content by suggesting they have a scene in the update, it'd be very surprising for two updates in a row not to feature a scene them, it won't be Nikki or Cara as it's before the beach scene.
Erynn might have another pre-beach scene, she's sure to get another waking up scene... but it doesn't seem like that's who Nyx is reffering to yes.
I don't think it can be Elena, she establishes pretty clearly that we need to deal with Layla before anything else, something that hasn't happened yet, this would be too soon.
Melissa is possible (finally a non-dream scene?), we can easily see her early morning and she's stopping by to thank us for helping Erynn again yesterday.
If it is her it's probably gonna be conditional behind "helping Erynn but not in a relationship".

Anyway Erynn(and Val) fans complaints about "why is the beach scene locked behind Alexis?" worked lol.

• Yay, new update!
Oct 10, 2022
I think it's more of a ploy to reevaluate Santiago. By default he is the asshole who abandoned the MC's pregnant Emily, but now the story needs Santi to be the cool guy
Anything possible in this game so I would not worry too much about it. I think it's even hinted at the beach scene. Seems like Santi was not aware what's going on. So Nyx can says, Santi asked help from his parents then parents did what they did without his knowledge and Emily acted as how MC acts in these situation but Santi wanted to be there for MC.

Is it logical? Not in the slightest. Is it possible? Absolutely.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
They do connect over the game... but what i think Nyx was trying to push is that they are so much like each other that they gel immediately subconsciously, connect even without knowing each other.

I think he's gonna be the guy that lives with them, which the girls call dad, but not really their father... and he's gonna become a bigger character, maybe a reflection on the pussy hound version of the MC as he(Santiago) is trying to get some pussy on the side and maybe ruins his life with Adriana.

Erynn might have another pre-beach scene, she's sure to get another waking up scene... but it doesn't seem like that's who Nyx is reffering to yes.
I don't think it can be Elena, she establishes pretty clearly that we need to deal with Layla before anything else, something that hasn't happened yet, this would be too soon.
Melissa is possible (finally a non-dream scene?), we can easily see her early morning and she's stopping by to thank us for helping Erynn again yesterday.
If it is her it's probably gonna be conditional behind "helping Erynn but not in a relationship".

Anyway Erynn(and Val) fans complaints about "why is the beach scene locked behind Alexis?" worked lol.
I don't think that first quote was mine.

As to the second point, if it's Erynn then why not say "unplanned scene with Erynn" rather than keep the LI's name a mystery? We already know there's Erynn content in the episode, stating that she hadn't planned one of the scenes with her is not something Nyx would feel the need to hide. Likewise we end ep 12 with Lexi so there'd be no spoiler in saying she has a scene in ep 13, Layla wasn't really involved in ep 12 so you'd expect something with her in ep 13, so if she was the LI then she could've said something like "I realised I needed to include Layla in this episode so I created an unplanned scene with her" and it wouldn't be something she would feel the need to hide by keeping the LI secret.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
If it is her it's probably gonna be conditional behind "helping Erynn but not in a relationship
Melissa and MC kiss for real, Emily walks in on them to milf block;

or

Emily walks in on MC and Melissa kissing. Emily calls Melissa on her phone.

EMILY: You'll never believe what I saw - WAITAMINIT - MELISSA ORLANDI!!!

Erryn/Val and MC run into Zane and Sha'Carri at the beach.

Seems like Santi was not aware what's going on. So Nyx can says, Santi asked help from his parents then parents did what they did without his knowledge and Emily acted as how MC acts in these situation but Santi wanted to be there for MC.
Like father and mother, like son

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I seriously doubt it. Nyx was not sure how to pan out Mel story but it seemed to me be a lengthy one. I half expect the surprise would be a same level with cliffhangers, nothing worthy.
yeah me too sadly, I was halfway joking. I really like Mel as I've voiced earlier so if there was a legit path I'd gladly take it, but I kinda think she is fucking with us with the "official" LI list.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes