HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
you talking about Santiago isn't it ? ok then who is the man in the pub ? and the one at Adrianas house?
in the bar, it's santiago, he explicitly names himself, there is zero doubt.
and Adrianna's husband is most likely Zo, the basketball legend.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I have yet to understand what kind of evil plan it is to raise a child that isn't yours and spend years of money on it
Yeah, apparently he was a good/decent father, even attested by Emily and not even the MC had any complains about him all these years...Emily even send her son to live with his step-dad for years, just because.
Until that over dramatic scene were he punches the MC...just poorly done imo, but Nyx wanted him the bad one so...
I mean, who even cares if you bone your new to be step-sister, which you only meet recently, in your 20s no less ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
she is painted as a woman that is betrayed by all the men she trusted and cared about, her own son included.
Oh please, don't over do the dramatics. She wasn't betrayed by the MC and neither by Andres.
She sure does a piss poor job as parent if she can't deal with a moody 13y old kid, then sends him to his step dad, cause apparently Andres can deal with him and the MC blames him on ruining the relationship with his mother and cheating on her on top of that... :rolleyes:

In the first place Andres being the bio dad or not, isn't even important, he was who raised the MC, what does it matter if he is not the sperm donator ?

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
In the first place Andres being the bio dad or not, isn't even important, he was who raised the MC, what does it matter if he is not the sperm donator ?
And that's no small thing, just take a quick look at YouTube to realize that there are fewer and fewer men who would raise someone else's child.

Reactions: Kond

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dude she can not and even if she could it would be hell of expensive!
i mean sex in airplanes potty potters is not that amazing to compensate how much those flights to go and return cost!
well trip from big apple to city of angels costs around 80 bucks so not rly expensive. getting hotel room with 80 bucks is different thing.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared
Oct 10, 2022
Yeah, apparently he was a good/decent father, even attested by Emily and not even the MC had any complains about him all these years...Emily even send her son to live with his step-dad for years, just because.
Until that over dramatic scene were he punches the MC...just poorly done imo, but Nyx wanted him the bad one so...
I mean, who even cares if you bone your new to be step-sister, which you only meet recently, in your 20s no less ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have yet to understand what kind of evil plan it is to raise a child that isn't yours and spend years of money on it

Oct 10, 2022
well you could ask that from Njitap Geremi (footballer) for example.
First of all,

I've checked and it does not apply here. Andres did not like Emily at the beginning, we don't know when if he ever loved her. He hates Santi so he raised his unwanted son to punish him. As far as we know, there is no cheating(probably a lie tbh) and he knew what he was doing unlike Geremi.

We do not question being a step-father or raising someone else's child as yours. Being a foster parent or step-parent or anything alike is not a bad thing per se. We are questioning, mockingly not seeking a logic behind it, how is Andres punishing Santi being a father to his unwanted son.

Btw, I heard Andres was washing Santi's car at the weekends to punish him, is that correct? ;)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
in the bar, it's santiago, he explicitly names himself, there is zero doubt.
and Adrianna's husband is most likely Zo, the basketball legend.
Ok why does Alexis call him "Dad" ? plus the shape and stature, Haircut matches, (could be a cognitive disonace) I'm shure, Zo was married to Adriana, but not anymore, I'm also shure that Ethan is Andres secret child, something like an generational rivalry, (very popular in TN's lately)

Reactions: mnotwoke
Oct 10, 2022
Ok why does Alexis call him "Dad" ? plus the shape and stature, Haircut matches, (could be a cognitive disonace) I'm shure, Zo was married to Adriana, but not anymore, I'm also shure that Ethan is Andres secret child, something like an generational rivalry, (very popular in TN's lately)
One small tiny weeny problem with that, Andres has no balls to produce an offspring. :LOL: Was it too harsh? I feel like it was too harsh.:unsure:

satoru99999

Aug 28, 2023
Gabi and Santi are probably engaged and not legally married, so that would make it not incest the sex between MC and Gabi. Also explains the picture in the room where gabi is wearing a white dress, bc i have seen a lot of women who get engaged wear some sort of white dress but not the traditional wedding dress. So this case is like Mc with nikki/cara where he could have sex with them and not be incest bc at that time andress who is LEGALLY Mc father was only engaged so patreon TOS doesnt consider it incest.

Reactions: mnotwoke and HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Oh please, don't over do the dramatics. She wasn't betrayed by the MC and neither by Andres.
She sure does a piss poor job as parent if she can't deal with a moody 13y old kid, then sends him to his step dad, cause apparently Andres can deal with him and the MC blames him on ruining the relationship with his mother and cheating on her on top of that... :rolleyes:

yeah, totally agreed. i was just saying what Nyx was going for. painting Emily as a victim of every guy, even her son. MC betrayed her by not coming back and choosing to stay with Andres.

Nyx puts all the blame on Andres, just because of his intentions at first. erasing all he did for almost two decades for her.

I'm pretty sure, there will be a flashback scene showing Andres catching a conversation between Zo and Santiago where Santiago says he wants the kids and/or Zo pushes traditional family values ton convince his friend even more. then Andres would decide on his master evil plan to block Santiago from meeting his kid. all that just over a small irrelevant grudge.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Emily tried to visit MC, she made the trip all the way to Alvarado and MC refused to see her so she had to go back without seeing him. she was described as having made all the efforts, but MC was an asshole.

she intended to tell MC, but the promised specified that she had to wait for Andres to be ready. she just thought it would be way earlier while MC lived with his step dad. Andres never intended to reveal it, so he made the promise into something without any real expiration date. Emily should have set a hard deadline, at the very least when her son reaches 18, but ideally 15.

she is painted as a woman that is betrayed by all the men she trusted and cared about, her own son included.
I forgot she tried to visit but still I think she didn't try hard enough if she never saw him in 5 years. Still sounds like to me she probably gave up too easily. About the promise , not like they were married anymore so there was nothing forcing Emily to keep the secret based on when Andres wanted the MC to know. Frankly even if there was she should of still told him at some point Andres be damned. However I do kind of get why she never told him cause he was probably still a tad too young and never saw each other in 5 years when would of been the perfect chance to tell him somewhere in that time period. But it still comes back to my first point where I feel she didn't try hard enough or gave up too easily to see the MC.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
false cliffhanger. Alexis is just interrupted in her sentence by a customer. she is saying "my dad's friend". because of patreon TOS, Nyx can't have MC's biological dad as Alexis' dad, bio or not.
Zo most likely has very strong traditional family values, and his relationship with Adrianna is very faithful. neglected the family quite a bit because of his career, but he stopped it at his peak for them. That's where Alexis' high standards come from. her parents are the perfect couple she takes as an example all her life, and can't forgive any misstep from the MC. she enforces it on her sister too.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I forgot she tried to visit but still I think she didn't try hard enough if she never saw him in 5 years. Still sounds like to me she probably gave up too easily. About the promise , not like they were married anymore so there was nothing forcing Emily to keep the secret based on when Andres wanted the MC to know. Frankly even if there was she should of still told him at some point Andres be damned. However I do kind of get why she never told him cause he was probably still a tad too young and never saw each other in 5 years when would of been the perfect chance to tell him somewhere in that time period. But it still comes back to my first point where I feel she didn't try hard enough or gave up too easily to see the MC.
yeah, she didn't try hard enough. but we can see she is a bit weak willed when it comes to MC. she probably saw that he was happy and didn't want to upset him, convincing herself that the next time would be the one. I think she did manage to have MC over the phone for holidays but not much more.

the promise was the condition for the marriage, but was not conditioned on the marriage. And even if they are divorced, she was still grateful for Andres' care and education for all these years, that counts in keeping the promise up. also she feared MC's reaction a ton. and she hoped Andres would break the news to MC, saving herself from the drama.
MC still respected Andres as his dad up until the forced drama scene. pretty sure, he would still respect him if there was no drama.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: justin.case
4.40 star(s) 272 Votes