justin.case

Sep 14, 2023
false cliffhanger. Alexis is just interrupted in her sentence by a customer. she is saying "my dad's friend". because of patreon TOS, Nyx can't have MC's biological dad as Alexis' dad, bio or not.
Zo most likely has very strong traditional family values, and his relationship with Adrianna is very faithful. neglected the family quite a bit because of his career, but he stopped it at his peak for them. That's where Alexis' high standards come from. her parents are the perfect couple she takes as an example all her life, and can't forgive any misstep from the MC. she enforces it on her sister too.
Exactly my thoughts. (y)

Reactions: HiP1

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Nyx puts all the blame on Andres, just because of his intentions at first. erasing all he did for almost two decades for her.

I'm pretty sure, there will be a flashback scene showing Andres catching a conversation between Zo and Santiago where Santiago says he wants the kids and/or Zo pushes traditional family values ton convince his friend even more. then Andres would decide on his master evil plan to block Santiago from meeting his kid. all that just over a small irrelevant grudge
Mamma mia!
It's so absurd that it's already canon for me

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think Andres became the bad guy simply because Nyx changed her mind about Nikki dying. If Nikki died that would probably have ended the relationship with Cara too, the grief over Nikki meaning neither Cara or MC were feeling romantic enough or horny enough to continue their (very new) relationship. Alternatively Nikki dying could have been the catalyst for Andres and her mother breaking up negating the need for Andres to cheat in order to create a reason for the break up. Nikki not dying meant there had to be another reason for Nikki and Cara to not become MC's stepsisters and stay within Patreon's rules.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I think Andres became the bad guy simply because Nyx changed her mind about Nikki dying. If Nikki died that would probably have ended the relationship with Cara too, the grief over Nikki meaning neither Cara or MC were feeling romantic enough or horny enough to continue their (very new) relationship. Alternatively Nikki dying could have been the catalyst for Andres and her mother breaking up negating the need for Andres to cheat in order to create a reason for the break up. Nikki not dying meant there had to be another reason for Nikki and Cara to not become MC's stepsisters and stay within Patreon's rules.
didn't even know that Nikki was originally supposed to die. might have been too dark for the tone she wanted to give to the story. Rachel dying and the blackmail stuff is already quite dark.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
didn't even know that Nikki was originally supposed to die. might have been too dark for the tone she wanted to give to the story. Rachel dying and the blackmail stuff is already quite dark.
I heard there was apparently going to be some alternative Erynn NTR path where you could side with Nathan corrupt her and pimp her out or something. I forget exactly but I read something like that once. So yeah this game was originally going to be darker. Not gonna lie as much as Erynn is my favorite character kind of wish that never got cut as it could of been an interesting path to see once.

Reactions: vireker and HiP1

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Nyx has mentioned quite a few changes from her original plan, Nikki was meant to die being hit by the car (the scene is still included but MC gets hit rather than Nikki and obviously doesn't die), Alexis was meant to be a one time fuck not a main love interest, there was meant to be a choice of not believing Erynn about her explanation about what happened over the confession and to side with Ethan to corrupt her (that's the reason for the corruption tag on this forum and also has one scene from that route still in game with no logical reason for it anymore as it just leads to an LI dumping you but provides no new contact (choosing to just walk past Erynn while Ethan is abusing her)).

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I heard there was apparently going to be some alternative Erynn NTR path where you could side with Nathan corrupt her and pimp her out or something. I forget exactly but I read something like that once. So yeah this game was originally going to be darker. Not gonna lie as much as Erynn is my favorite character kind of wish that never got cut as it could of been an interesting path to see once.
Nyx has mentioned quite a few changes from her original plan, Nikki was meant to die being hit by the car (the scene is still included but MC gets hit rather than Nikki and obviously doesn't die), Alexis was meant to be a one time fuck not a main love interest, there was meant to be a choice of not believing Erynn about her explanation about what happened over the confession and to side with Ethan to corrupt her (that's the reason for the corruption tag on this forum and also has one scene from that route still in game with no logical reason for it anymore as it just leads to an LI dumping you but provides no new contact (choosing to just walk past Erynn while Ethan is abusing her)).
thanks for the info.
corrupting Erynn could have been interesting to see on its own, but it would be hard to make it work with the rest of the game. but i'm probably biased because I have the hindsight of the following updates.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
also has one scene from that route still in game with no logical reason for it anymore as it just leads to an LI dumping you but provides no new contact (choosing to just walk past Erynn while Ethan is abusing her)).
What do you mean, no logical reason ?
That's my default choice, because i have no interest in Erynn and her never-ending drama, so no new content on that front is welcome.

I wish other games would give me that choice, like let's say, a certain crap student loan drama...i wish i could just walk away.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
That's my default choice, because i have no interest in Erynn and her never-ending drama, so no new content on that front is welcome.

I wish other games would give me that choice, like let's say, a certain crap student loan drama...i wish i could just walk away.
Usually choices like that cascade out, you get different things for making different decisions. It could've been help Erynn and you miss out on meeting someone else as you carried on your journey but that doesn't happen, all that happens is that the Erynn path and Alexis path get closed by that decision, it makes sense that there should have been something opening up from that decision too.

Another relic of that abandoned storyline is the fact that Zach has relationship points in the code, and the things you do that give points with him are attempting to manipulate girls or treating them like shit, like spying on them in the locker room. Yet he still betrays you no matter how many points you have with him.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Usually choices like that cascade out, you get different things for making different decisions. It could've been help Erynn and you miss out on meeting someone else as you carried on your journey but that doesn't happen, all that happens is that the Erynn path and Alexis path get closed by that decision, it makes sense that there should have been something opening up from that decision too.

Another relic of that abandoned storyline is the fact that Zach has relationship points in the code, and the things you do that give points with him are attempting to manipulate girls or treating them like shit, like spying on them in the locker room. Yet he still betrays you no matter how many points you have with him.
yes, we only lose a lot from that decision. there is nothing to gain except cutting someone from your life.
it also closes Mel route later on, i think.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

tbh I never will understand a take like this on any game not just cause im a Erynn fan. It always seems weird to me someone would want to get rid of a character entirely from a game even if it's someone I dislike. As to me it's one thing to say no to them and not play their path or whatever that I get. But when you get rid of a character from a game to me it feels like you are missing part of the game, which is also why I hate ignoring her in the Alley and feel like it makes no sense to me. As well I think it's bad game design / story telling to just make a character vanish unless there is a story reason behind it.

I do have another reason why I personally will never get it. To me it almost feels a bit disrespectful to want to get rid of a character existence just cause you dislike them when you could not play their paths, since devs work hard to create them. But that's just me at least when you say it you say you have no interest in them for X reason. So it comes off alot better than most people and well Nyx does give you that option not like you are saying this when the option doesn't exist haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
tbh I never will understand a take like this on any game not just cause im a Erynn fan. It always seems weird to me someone would want to get rid of a character entirely from a game even if it's someone I dislike. As to me it's one thing to say no to them and not play their path or whatever that I get. But when you get rid of a character from a game to me it feels like you are missing part of the game, which is also why I hate ignoring her in the Alley and feel like it makes no sense to me. As well I think it's bad game design / story telling to just make a character vanish unless there is a story reason behind it.

I do have another reason why I personally will never get it. To me it almost feels a bit disrespectful to want to get rid of a character existence just cause you dislike them when you could not play their paths. But that's just me at least when you just say you have no interest in them for X reason. So it comes off alot better than most people and well Nyx does give you that option not like you saying this when the option doesn't exist haha.
what's also weird in that scene is that she doesn't call out for help to MC. he could really just pass her without noticing it is her. he would then only be guilty of being oblivious to his surrounding. it could be a random couple having an argument in the street like Darryl and Tori, and MC not wanting to get involved. Erynn has no proof that MC knows it is her. MC could also just walk back the way he came so he is never noticed by her.
Erynn is not completely cut from appearing though, she still appears later and is pissed at him or doesn't want to go see him. she might still forgive him. MC can reunite her father and mother, or something like that, and she could be back on track.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
what's also weird in that scene is that she doesn't call out for help to MC. he could really just pass her without noticing it is her. he would then only be guilty of being oblivious to his surrounding. it could be a random couple having an argument in the street like Darryl and Tori, and MC not wanting to get involved. Erynn has no proof that MC knows it is her. MC could also just walk back the way he came so he is never noticed by her.
Erynn is not completely cut from appearing though, she still appears later and is pissed at him or doesn't want to go see him. she might still forgive him. MC can reunite her father and mother, or something like that, and she could be back on track.
o really thanks id have to try it out again sometime then cause I recall I did a speed run of this option once and never don't recall seeing Erynn again. But it was before update 0.11 and 0.12

Oct 10, 2022

I do have another reason why I personally will never get it. To me it almost feels a bit disrespectful to want to get rid of a character existence just cause you dislike them when you could not play their paths, since devs work hard to create them. But that's just me at least when you say it you say you have no interest in them for X reason. So it comes off alot better than most people and well Nyx does give you that option not like you are saying this when the option doesn't exist haha.
I do agree with this on Erynn path, even though I don't like her it's not worth it to lose both Erynn and Alexis paths over this. Though, generally speaking I do understand it. There are some characters in the games, not just AVNs that I wish not to see them and their story does not worth what they bring, so if I can cut them off entirely I would and can enjoy other parts of the game. So not that crazy if you ask me.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
o really thanks id have to try it out again sometime then cause I recall I did a speed run of this option once and never don't recall seeing Erynn again. But it was before update 0.11 and 0.12
it's nothing major. you just see her with alexis when they leave to spend the day together, and MC is working on Mel's backyard. and you see her again coming to ask Emily to come see her the next day so she can explain her story.
so whether MC chooses to help her or not, it still spurs Erynn to talk to her friends and family about her situation. MC is still the catalyst anyway.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Yeah normaly that's the case and i would find it nice if we would get something in return, like a scene with a other LI.
That being said, my main reward is that i don't have to deal with the blackmail drama, i just can't stand it at this point.
Unnecessary prolonged drama, which should have been resolved long ago, but isn't because the characters tend to have no common sense or are just plain stupid just so the drama can go on...mind you it's not just Nyx which does that.

It also feels extremely weird, if on one hand the MC's best friend/crush is in serious trouble and on the other hand you do pretty much anything else, beach, visiting other cities etc without a care in the world...any kind of seriousness or feeling of urgency is completely lost.

Not sure if the Zach points were intended for the dark path, something else which is yet to come, or had some other purpose which got scrapt.
But yeah Zach points are in essence acting like a moron (or a Zach) and losing half the LI's paths...

It's not that i hate Erynn or want to get rid of her, i lost my interest in her long ago, but i just have zero interest or patience in that blackmail nonsense at this point.

There is also the fact that Erynn and Alexis are my most disliked LI's in the game (besides Tori) so i really don't care if i lose their paths.

In other games i also play the paths of LI's which i don't like, like Kaija, just so i can see different angles of the story or get information i otherwise don't get.
But here it's not the case, i just couldn't care less, same for a Maya from a other game, which i wish i could get rid off.
I also don't see it as disrespectful not playing content/character paths you are not interested in, that's rather natural imo, only exception is if the story really interests me and it makes it worth suffering throught such a path.
I do agree with this on Erynn path, even though I don't like her it's not worth it to lose both Erynn and Alexis paths over this
In general yes, but i don't like either of them so...it's really no lose for me.
If it would be Gabi, Nikki or Elena paths i'd lose my opinion would be different of course and i'd suffer the blackmail drama.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It's not that i hate Erynn or want to get rid of her, i lost my interest in her long ago, but i just have zero interest or patience in that blackmail nonsense at this point.

There is also the fact that Erynn and Alexis are my most disliked LI's in the game (besides Tori) so i really don't care if i lose their paths.

In other games i also play the paths of LI's which i don't like, like Kaija, just so i can see different angles of the story or get information i otherwise don't get.
But here it's not the case, i just couldn't care less, same for a Maya from a other game, which i wish i could get rid off.
I also don't see it as disrespectful not playing content/character paths you are not interested in, that's rather natural imo, only exception is if the story really interests me and it makes it worth suffering throught such a path.

In general yes, but i don't like either of them so...it's really no lose for me.
If it would be Gabi, Nikki or Elena paths i'd lose my opinion would be different of course and i'd suffer the blackmail drama.
Fair enough I don't play paths I hate as well unless it's a game I like alot then I might do it eventually. Like Layla for example I have no interest in her beyond being a friend so it took me almost an entire dev cycle to play her path. I think I just miss took your comment for not wanting to play their paths as you not wanting to see them in the game period or interact with them even if it's just being friendly and nothing romantic or part of the story. But I see you just rather not deal with that part of their storyline and it isn't the character. So sorry about the disrespectful remark tho it wasn't towards you but in general terms , since ive seen comments in the past wanting characters erased entirely lol that's what I find disrespectful . But yeah not wanting to deal with a storyline isn't.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I understand the motivations for Erynn and Tori but, just out of curiosity, why Alexis?
Dislike is probably too strong, i just really don't care about her :unsure:
Leaving the less than stellar first impression aside, i just never grew to like her and still don't, not a fan of her model either.

I find it kinda amusing to play her path as manwhore and trying to make her jealous/piss her off at every opportunity (like grabbing Eryyn's ass, kill her/mary Erynn or Iris at the beach game), trying to dump her for Val etc. the little things.
I just found it sad you had to break up with her or Layla so early... i kinda hoped we can play both for longer, like getting caught red handed by Alexis while doing Layla :whistle:

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes