Oct 10, 2022
I find it kinda amusing to play her path as manwhore and trying to make her jealous/piss her off at every opportunity (like grabbing Eryyn's ass, kill her/mary Erynn or Iris at the beach game), trying to dump her for Val etc. the little things.
I just found it sad you had to break up with her or Layla so early... i kinda hoped we can play both for longer, like getting caught red handed by Alexis while doing Layla
Since you don't like Erynn too, why not you try Alexis Secret path? It has long game for Alexis and a few funny scenes too. Also if you like Iris, it's the only way to give her some at the beach.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Since you don't like Erynn too, why not you try Alexis Secret path? It has long game for Alexis and a few funny scenes too. Also if you like Iris, it's the only way to give her some at the beach.
Yeah i may try that path somewhen, i think it's the only one i never tried. That being said, i don't really care for Iris either...

The only girls i'm really interested in are Gabi, Nikki and Elena...still waiting for Elena, when the others have their marriage we probably go on the first date, i guess...

As for the rest:
  • Layla, not bad, not particular interested either.
  • Cara, so-so. BUT, i really hate her new hair, before it was at least kind of unique...
  • Val, not really sure yet. Let's see what Nyx does next with her, but not a fan of that let's play the field approach Nyx currently does...the whole explanation with Darryl on the beach was just bad imo.
  • Mel, i would do her just to see Erynn's reaction. I hope we can cheat with her on a Erynn path, but overall not interested more than fwb with her. That is if she is actually a LI, i still don't believe Nyx.
  • Iris, don't care at all and i really dislike her hair in the present. But may worth a shot, just to see Alexis reaction, if on Alexis path.
  • Alexis, don't care at all.
  • Erynn, don't care at all.
  • Tori...just no.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Just to add my 2 cents

• Layla, she's my favourite, she's not the sharpest tool in the shed but she's sweet and funny
  • Alexis, I like her routh
  • Cara, between the two sisters she is the one I prefer but from personal experience long distance relationships don't work so I'm a bit disillusioned
  • Nikki, like Cara
  • Elena, I like her a lot but I'm sorry to have to break Layla's heart
  • Iris, I like her as a character, but it doesn't seem like there's even a plan for her
  • Mel/Gabi, I'm not particularly interested in MILFs
  • Erynn, the relationship with her has taken too many hits, with various misunderstandings, for really work
  • Val, doesn't tell me anything, she seems to want to fill roles already covered by other LIs
  • Tori, it goes without saying

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
I like Valeria a lot, it's all well written but with the less ridiculously plotted ones it's better. Layla's great, but running into Val only after being sort-of together with Layla is enjoyably complicated

Reactions: HiP1 and mnotwoke

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
A few hours into the game thus far and it's got pretty solid writing but goddamn I'm barely comfortable even interacting with characters due to how "intertwined" they are, even if I choose the choices I would in real life (which are generally just the more caring/helpful choices) you end up accumulating a lot of points and hearts end up being broken.

Feels like this game is only geared towards solely focusing on one LI and stonewalling everyone else with how things pan out. The writing is really nice though, gonna finish it and see where it ends up.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
A few hours into the game thus far and it's got pretty solid writing but goddamn I'm barely comfortable even interacting with characters due to how "intertwined" they are, even if I choose the choices I would in real life (which are generally just the more caring/helpful choices) you end up accumulating a lot of points and hearts end up being broken.

Feels like this game is only geared towards solely focusing on one LI and stonewalling everyone else with how things pan out. The writing is really nice though, gonna finish it and see where it ends up.
ha, welcome to intertwined then, as you guessed the name is not a coincidence. Also, not a harem game so you'll need multiple saves unless you enjoy the chaos that comes with being a fuckboy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: LSC82

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
ha, welcome to intertwined then, as you guessed the name is not a coincidence. Also, not a harem game so you'll need multiple saves unless you enjoy the chaos that comes with being a fuckboy :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I've never really been a fuckboy type of person and I usually don't play harem games either way, but man Intertwined definitely doesn't pull punches with repercussions, which is both good and bad I suppose.

I'll definitely be making a few playthroughs to see what's what.

EridianX

Jul 24, 2018
Anyone else having problems extracting the game files from gofile? I keep getting a headers error whenever i try to extract it.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
For the beach dates, I'm hoping for a changing room peep show or private beach booby skinny dipping with Val

3dfdda4bbceb9fe755f94a7a62febc37.jpg

and/or Erynn Dirty Dancing full lewd version (without Alexis buzzkill).

dirty-dancing-6-522851926.gif

• Red Heart

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
For the beach dates, I'm hoping for a changing room peep show or private beach booby skinny dipping with Val

View attachment 3512311

View attachment 3512306
you forgot the butt slap with Erynn cause we know how many times she gets her butt slapped, at this point Erynn probably likes it. Probably Nyx too since there is alot of butt slapping with other characters as well if I recall correctly

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
you forgot the butt slap with Erynn cause we know how many times she gets her butt slapped, at this point Erynn probably likes it. Probably Nyx too since there is alot of butt slapping with other characters as well if I recall correctly
MC butt slaps Nikki and Layla a lot too.

But as LSC82 has noted, and so have you, it really has become an Erynn-MC thing/love language.

So it's a given.

Hoping for more sexual progress with Erynn.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

View attachment 3512311

View attachment 3512306
I hope Nyx goes for something more original than sneaking into those changing room stalls again, get creative, have some fun.

With Erynn "Dirty Dancing" is something that has been teased from very early on... and i know we already have one version of it... But it never sat right with me that something that was set up so early ended up being locked behind the Alexis path and with Ms Herpes keeping a close eye where we put our hands, instead of my proper Erynn save.

For Val sneaking into that private part of the beach and going for some nude swimming sounds like a lot of fun.
She always liked it, even if she acted angry, butt slaps are always "plus points".
Butt slapping is the MC-Erynn thing as much as everything boob related are Layla's.

Last edited:
  • Haha

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I hope Nyx goes for something more original than sneaking into those changing room stalls again, get creative, have some fun.

With Erynn "Dirty Dancing" is something that has been teased from very early on... and i know we already have one version of it... But it never sat right with me that something that was set up so early ended up being locked behind the Alexis path and with Ms Herpes keeping a close eye where we put our hands, instead of my proper Erynn save.

For Val sneaking into that private part of the beach and going for some nude swimming sounds like a lot of fun.

And then Val says to the MC, "Stop it someone is coming." She hides behind the MC in the water. MC thought bubble: "Her boobs are pressed against me." He gets an erection.

Instead of the beach owner it's Madison Springs old perv who got lost.

MC tells him "It's a private beach."

Old Perv leaves.

MC and Val laugh. Val discovers his erection.

MC says "Sorry" like Val. She dunks his head underwater or knees him in the balls.

We could also have an Erynn version.

• Haha

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
And then Val says to the MC, "Stop it someone is coming." She hides behind the MC in the water. MC thought bubble: "Her boobs are pressed against me." He gets an erection.

Instead of the beach owner it's Madison Springs old perv who got lost.

MC tells him "It's a private beach."

Old Perv leaves.

MC and Val laugh. Val discovers his erection.

MC says "Sorry" like Val. She dunks his head underwater or knees him in the balls.

We could also have an Erynn version.
herm the old perv will probably bluber out your doom with a sentence like
"damm boy, you move around indeed, in the last 2 weeks this is the 3rd hotties i see you with, 1st making out in the dressing shacks, then fucking that hottie against the palm tree and now getting the rusty trombone from that cutie kneeling behind you, how i wish i was young again!"

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
herm the old perv will probably bluber out your doom with a sentence like
"damm boy, you move around indeed, in the last 2 weeks this is the 3rd hotties i see you with, 1st making out in the dressing shacks, then fucking that hottie against the palm tree and now getting the rusty trombone from that cutie kneeling behind you, how i wish i was young again!"
Val gives MC a full pole vault extension kick to the balls.

Warscared Intertwined variant is the best variant.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes