mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Melissa is possible (finally a non-dream scene?), we can easily see her early morning and she's stopping by to thank us for helping Erynn again yesterday.
If it is her it's probably gonna be conditional behind "helping Erynn but not in a relationship
Melissa and MC kiss for real, Emily walks in on them to milf block;

or

Emily walks in on MC and Melissa kissing. Emily calls Melissa on her phone.

EMILY: You'll never believe what I saw - WAITAMINIT - MELISSA ORLANDI!!!

Erryn/Val and MC run into Zane and Sha'Carri at the beach.

Seems like Santi was not aware what's going on. So Nyx can says, Santi asked help from his parents then parents did what they did without his knowledge and Emily acted as how MC acts in these situation but Santi wanted to be there for MC.
Like father and mother, like son

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I seriously doubt it. Nyx was not sure how to pan out Mel story but it seemed to me be a lengthy one. I half expect the surprise would be a same level with cliffhangers, nothing worthy.
yeah me too sadly, I was halfway joking. I really like Mel as I've voiced earlier so if there was a legit path I'd gladly take it, but I kinda think she is fucking with us with the "official" LI list.

Oct 10, 2022
yeah me too sadly, I was halfway joking. I really like Mel as I've voiced earlier so if there was a legit path I'd gladly take it, but I kinda think she is fucking with us with the "official" LI list.
I think you should not say that. I said something similar to that and people pulled their pitchforks so quickly. :LOL: I think none of the MILFs are part of LIs so no Emily, Adriana or Mel for MC. I am guessing the big secret either another Erynn morning scene or random Alexis scene even though she has no reason to be in it. ;)

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I think you should not say that. I said something similar to that and people pulled their pitchforks so quickly. :LOL: I think none of the MILFs are part of LIs so no Emily, Adriana or Mel for MC. I am guessing the big secret either another Erynn morning scene or random Alexis scene even though she has no reason to be in it. ;)
I'm hoping for a Gigi scene after the bar scene.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I'm hoping for a Gigi scene after the bar scene.
I can see something like that, the MC comes out of the bar still overreacting to the "Santi reveal", Gigi after she's done with her hours comes out and talks to him "You don't have to look so sad just because your team lost", and then they end up having a conversation and more drinks...

One of these new characters has to be a quick fuck right?
The game is already filled to the brim with LIs and characters you need to chat over and over and over again before doing anything.

Alexis was originally suppoused to be a one off or fuck buddy, she got changed into full LI, let Gianna take her original place.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Alexis was originally suppoused to be a one off or fuck buddy, she got changed into full LI, let Gianna take her original place.
dude she can not and even if she could it would be hell of expensive!
i mean sex in airplanes potty potters is not that amazing to compensate how much those flights to go and return cost!
yeah go for it once in a lifetime but come on, the beds are soft and warm,
why not enjoy the comfort while enjoying her comforts?

I heard there was apparently going to be some alternative Erynn NTR path where you could side with Nathan corrupt her and pimp her out or something. I forget exactly but I read something like that once. So yeah this game was originally going to be darker. Not gonna lie as much as Erynn is my favorite character kind of wish that never got cut as it could of been an interesting path to see once.
yeah... that might have been me dreaming while on drugs...

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Anything possible in this game so I would not worry too much about it. I think it's even hinted at the beach scene. Seems like Santi was not aware what's going on. So Nyx can says, Santi asked help from his parents then parents did what they did without his knowledge and Emily acted as how MC acts in these situation but Santi wanted to be there for MC.
I mean, Santi is/was in contact with Emily for years, knew about the MC and still did nothing.
That being said, i can imagine Nyx could use this for another round of Andres bashing, all his fault, now you can have a new dad, hey 20 years late, but better late then never...or some crap like that.
Is it logical? Not in the slightest. Is it possible? Absolutely.
Wholeheartedly agree with you :LOL:

That being aside, let me get Gabi as beach surprise, she's the best, well she and Nikki :love:

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82
Oct 10, 2022
That being aside, let me get Gabi as beach surprise, she's the best, well she and Nikki :love:
Wholeheartedly agree with you :LOL:

I mean, Santi is/was in contact with Emily for years, knew about the MC and still did nothing.
That being said, i can imagine Nyx could use this for another round of Andres bashing, all his fault, now you can have a new dad, hey 20 years late, but better late then never...or some crap like that.
She even painted him the bestest way possible already. Helpful, nice, easygoing etc. On top of that, whenever MC does something good Mel&Emily(need a derogatory nickname for her) says your father does that too. Emily is real disgusting person.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Other than keeping the truth who our father is and pretty much abandoning the MC with her Andres for 5 years. She didn't make much of an effort to reconnect with us and make up with one another. Since all she did was try to to call us.

Other than these 2 issues I honestly have no problem with Emily. Unless there is something im forgetting nothing else she has done seem that big of a deal to me.

Issue # 1 I can understand not telling us until we are a certain age but the fact she never intended to tell us is what makes her horrible.

Issue #2 that just makes her a lowsy parent to me and losing precious time with a loved one especially over something dumb is unforgiveable. It isn't enough to cut contact with her for me unless I hated her for another reason but not something I could forgive either and id still make the most of what time id have left with Emily.

Oct 10, 2022
Other than keeping the truth who our father is and pretty much abandoning the MC with her Andres for 5 years. She didn't make much of an effort to reconnect with us and make up with one another. Since all she did was try to to call us.

Other than these 2 issues I honestly have no problem with Emily. Unless there is something im forgetting nothing else she has done seem that big of a deal to me.

Issue # 1 I can understand not telling us until we are a certain age but the fact she never intended to tell us is what makes her horrible.

Issue #2 that just makes her a lowsy parent to me and losing precious time with a loved one especially over something dumb is unforgiveable. It isn't enough to cut contact with her for me unless I hated her for another reason but not something I could forgive either and id still make the most of what time id have left with Emily.
You are kinda missing how she treated Andres. Andres was an idiot on his own right but still what she did was horrible.

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023

Emily tried to visit MC, she made the trip all the way to Alvarado and MC refused to see her so she had to go back without seeing him. she was described as having made all the efforts, but MC was an asshole.

she intended to tell MC, but the promised specified that she had to wait for Andres to be ready. she just thought it would be way earlier while MC lived with his step dad. Andres never intended to reveal it, so he made the promise into something without any real expiration date. Emily should have set a hard deadline, at the very least when her son reaches 18, but ideally 15.

she is painted as a woman that is betrayed by all the men she trusted and cared about, her own son included.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I think he's gonna be the guy that lives with them, which the girls call dad, but not really their father... and he's gonna become a bigger character, maybe a reflection on the pussy hound version of the MC as he(Santiago) is trying to get some pussy on the side and maybe ruins his life with Adriana.
that would still go against patreon rules
it makes more sense that he is just the old friend of their dad.
it was also hinted that he might be Gabi's husband. and that might create an issue with patreon rules too if MC is on her path.

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 272 Votes