anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think it's just the similarity of DAZ 3D models, but I suppose if you wanted to put an extra level of intertwined into the story she could be the sister of Cara and Nikki's mother making her their aunt. That wouldn't be an incest tease though so I don't think it's likely.

Reactions: HiP1 and mnotwoke

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Maybe in the messed up States...not common at all all around the rest of the world. Never heard of it, nor ever seen it in the UK (or in Europe where I've spent a lot of time) and likely would imagine it's illegal here too. You cannot keep someone in school past the age of 16. It's a simple as that. So no, it's far from common.

It has to be 2 years, otherwise the first scene with Iris is still problematic. Which creates other isues...as he dated her for 2 years...now being changed to 18 months (pointless change imo but whatever)...the fact of the matter is... he was supposed to be 5 years younger than Erynn/Alexis (part of the reason she didn't take him seriously and was surprised, he was a fucking kid...

This is not counting the the fact that everyone in school is 18, which is utter bollox. They are not going on spring break, they are a month or two max from leaving high school...you know, the actual legal age you leave school, Nyx seems to have completely forgotten that that what 'year' you are in is directly affected by your birthday. So if everyone is 18, they are due to leave school imminently...they would not be 18 in the Jan/feb of that year because if they were, they would be in the year prior.

So again, 18 when met Iris, dated for 18 months....3 months(?) at Cara/Nikki's.....the MC is almost 20 years old when he returns. Changing the MC's age requires a complete script rewrite of many, many things, again, all because Nyx thinks she is far more intelligent and smarter than she really is, and wants to continually walk along the white line of acceptability.
Bro stop huffing paint... I'll just echo what HiP1 said about the french school system, because I went to a french school and I know for a fact that students with low grades are (or at least were) advised/encouraged to repeat the penultimate highschool year if they had low grades, I was advised to as well but I told them to eat shit since I already had to repeat one year because of having to switch school systems, but there were many students that did... If I had chosen to repeat that year, I would've been 20 right after finishing highschool... And even with that, when I got into college right after, at 19, I was the youngest dude in my class so make of that what you will.

So I guess your "worldly knowledge" is shit.

Secondly, he didn't stay at Niki & Cara's for 3 months, it was less than a month and a half. The first flashback when Andres tells MC about getting married is clearly marked as "2 months ago", then "2 weeks later" he gets his last tattoo from Lakeyn and the next day they leave for Riverside... that leaves around a month and a half before the game starts.

By the way, the most unbelievable thing about the game is how fast he gets his tattoos... he gets that huge side tattoo in one session, and he even fucks Lakeyn after, which would be probably impossible due to the pain and the risk of infection... speaking of shit that doesn't make sense.

That said, yes, she's gonna need to revise a few things with Iris, probably, a couple of dialogue changes so it makes more sense, but they could've dated and then fucked later on when he's 18, point is: just needs a few tweaks, not a full rewrite... just changing the relation with Iris from 18 months to 8 months would be more than enough, and honestly, a minor change.... 8 months is still a shit load for a relationship at that age.

Last edited:
Reactions: HiP1

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Could still easily say Erynn and Alexis are 2-3 years older. Could be something simple as they are in their later college years or they didn't go to college right away. Only thing that might be weird with the flashback is the look of the models giving the age increase.
View attachment 3522435 View attachment 3522441
Cara after haircut looks like Gabi, Any thoughts?
Yeah, or like Emily's and Iris.
Not sure why she changed Cara's hair to the most overused hairstyle in the game, if it at least would look good on her...
Screenshot (1171).png Screenshot (1172).png

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Yeah, or like Emily's and Iris.
Not sure why she changed Cara's hair to the most overused hairstyle in the game, if it at least would look good on her...
View attachment 3523022 View attachment 3523025
maybe when girls reach that age in that universe, they MUST go through that hair style or they get deleted where they stand ? :D Gabi didn't change it, just in case the threat holds for a few years later ? xD

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
maybe when girls reach that age in that universe, they MUST go through that hair style or they get deleted where they stand ? :D Gabi didn't change it, just in case the threat holds for a few years later ? xD
Well it looks good on Gabi, so all is fine :coffee:
But Cara looked way better with the old style imo.

Reactions: mnotwoke and HiP1

socool

Jul 12, 2022
Agreed—Gabi might be her aunt. Or first cousin. Or some other biological relative. Everybody’s probably related in some way. Madison Springs is just one giant bendy family tree.
In the current family tree, we can always assume characters to either be incest or non incest case. Nyx can do both in current scenario. Its just the matter of changing names and text in the final one.

Non-incest case would be:
Navarro + Emily -> MC
Someone + Adriana -> Alexis and Layla (Someone can be Zo or Navarro depending on the case)
John + Melissa -> Erynn
John + someone -> Iris
Haley + Coach -> Cara and Nikki

Gabi can always be sister of Coach or Haley. It is not incest as Andre is not the biological father and he didn't marry haley, same way cara and Nikki are allowed to have relationship with MC.

Theory:
1712629372209.png 1712629589843.png 1712629625197.png
Coach Mike, Navarro and This old guy are the only people shown there during the game. So one of them. It is not coach, because he is not the one on the photo frame. This old guy might be Navarro's dad and Gabi's step dad (If Navarro isn't the husband). So MC's not direct aunt.

1712630233583.png 1712635727520.png 1712630198274.png
If Navarro isn't related to her, who in the right mind would keep this big photo frame in her house if he wasn't his husband/brother/step-brother and remove after some days. MC probably forgot he is Navarro and acts surprised to fool us.

Ultimate weird triplets theory :ROFLMAO::
Alvaro, Navarro, Gennaro are triplets (one for Adriana, one for Emily, one for Gabi)

Last edited:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Been doing some speed runs looking for other variations in the game's story and renders.

This one starts as a Lexi-Erynn-Cara-Nikki-Gabi-Layla-Val-Brooke run.

I helped Erynn by beating up Ethan in the parking lot. I cheat on both Lexi and Erynn. They double slap me and shun me. I choose Nikki over Cara. I prioritize Gabi choices over Elena.

I choose to date Alexis instead of training with Layla. The MC loses his race, but the girls still have to run topless because Darryl got first place. This helps the men beat the women in the overall standings.

The bet seems to have less weight because the MC wins either way - wins the race, gets to see the girls run topless or loses the race, but still gets to see the girls run topless. It would have been funnier if the MC lost the bet because he lost his race, then was forced to run naked. Then each girl - Layla and Val - can secretly react to his body and package. Or they notice each other reacting lustily then it gets awkward between them. Then Layla can also mirror the MC by doing his give me a high five joke after his run. The MC could choose whether to give Layla a high five or not. If he gives her a high five, she reacts "Ew!" and his package slips out for Layla and Val to see, so it gets really awkward between them.

screenshot0020.png

Since Lexi and Erynn shun the MC on this path (or if you're on a Nikki solo path, I think), you get some extra screen time with Nikki and extra banter over pancakes.

screenshot0026.png

But when Alexis see you and Layla in the jacuzzi, she still reacts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This run though shows how life continues on for the MC without the blackmail plot. The game still works and is fun even without the blackmail plot. (I wonder how Nyx will force the gamer back on the blackmail plot path in game runs where Erynn does not want to talk with you.)

SO I HOPE that gets resolved soon (but sadly it probably won't be) so we can just focus on the MC's relationships, manwhore shenanigans and the ladies.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes