Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
This fucking game needs a extensive guide that shows all paths. Not that bullshit tree walkthrough. I love path games but shit when I think I have all variations peek a boo. Thought BADIK gave me a headache.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
This fucking game needs a extensive guide that shows all paths. Not that bullshit tree walkthrough.
Nobody stops you to make one, but to be honest I think that walkthrough from Mr.Bubu is really easy to read. It's a complex game with many routes.
I love path games but shit when I think I have all variations peek a boo. Thought BADIK gave me a headache.
Intertwined isn't for the weaks, that's for sure.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Curious, Your MC's name is Jan.
Perhaps he discovers his "Not" sister's name is Marcia.
Turns out to be a Russian implant.

Because it's always.....
russia.jpg
I must confess that I didn't get the reference at first, but then I realized, The Brady Bunch. I had to watch the sequence of the famous Marcia/Russia scene on YT. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I've only seen a version of that Marcia,Marcia,Marcia scene in the TBB reboot movie. But since my MC's name is Jan it's (probably) also his fault that Intertwined Cara's got a new haircut.

I also hope Intertwined can throw in more drama, rivalry between Lexi-Layla, Nikki-Cara, Erynn-Iris just like Marcia-Jan Brady.

View attachment jan cuts marcia's hair.mp4

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MrD812 and LSC82

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
Found some old funny GIFs. Sorry for the poor quality.

Intertwined Rule no. 1 : DO NOT TRUST NYX ! ..... AKA ..... Valeria's EtBaKi training

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The development of Intertwined AVN is going in the right direction. That's important, I mean... the direction, right ?

Don't be afraid to support Nyx. You got value for the money.

Why Layla quit cheerleading ?

Nyx is very pleased with update 13's progress.

Alexis and cheerful Layla drive to the airport.

;)

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Quick question. Since there is no FAQ or dev notes as well... I saw the sound effects/music files in the game data, but I'm around EP4 now (MC flashbacks with Cara & Nikki) and game remained silent from the beginning till the moment I mentioned. No single music track, nor sound effect. Is it ok or I'm missing something? I see the cheat/music patch in download section, but seems it's kinda a music player mod rather than some kind of "music restoration" mod that are usually released when dev had to remove music/some tracks for legal/copyright reasons.

I like the game a lot, the storylines and the such uncommon thing like a female developer in AVN genre, especially. But music background for me, personally, is like a 50% of the impression making and experience in most of the games, especially in VNs. It's kinda a huge bummer.

So, what's about the music in this game and what's happened to it?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Quick question. Since there is no FAQ or dev notes as well... I saw the sound effects/music files in the game data, but I'm around EP4 now (MC flashbacks with Cara & Nikki) and game remained silent from the beginning till the moment I mentioned. No single music track, nor sound effect. Is it ok or I'm missing something? I see the cheat/music patch in download section, but seems it's kinda a music player mod rather than some kind of "music restoration" mod that are usually released when dev had to remove music/some tracks for legal/copyright reasons.

I like the game a lot, the storylines and the such uncommon thing like a female developer in AVN genre, especially. But music background for me, personally, is like a 50% of the impression making and experience in most of the games, especially in VNs. It's kinda a huge bummer.

if I recall right there is only at certain parts but it's mostly silent but I think music might be added soon within the next few updates id guess. I recall reading the dev spent some time making her own music.

• Sad
Reactions: Kpyna

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Music and sounds was coming with and in the two latest versions, except from the scene in the bar between Alexis and Erynn. Nyx couldn't afford the licenses so she put that on hold. But music is coming and with new updates there'll be piece by piece added music and sounds to earlier scenes. As a matter of fact the progression time of the current version took a little bit longer because of the music situation. Dev is trying to make music on her own to put it in the game, but it costs time and she decided to let the player waiting longer for the music instead for a new release.

In one of the last progress updates she put a demo of a song that'll be end in the game. Nyx reworks early scenes constantly and changed already many graphics, and that's what she'll do with music and sounds. The future updates will get more and more music/sounds until the whole game has it. That's the actual state of play. We'll see in the next updates how it goes. After all it's a work in progress.

Reactions: vireker and Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
if I recall right there is only at certain parts but it's mostly silent but I think music might be added soon within the next few updates id guess. I recall reading the dev spent some time making her own music.
Thx... ehh... I'll survive w/o it, but it's a really huge mistake to let such good game stay w/o any music or sound for the 12 episodes and years of development... I even noticed that she reworked and remastered parts of first episodes, because renders looks different from time to time.

Even with the shitty and 1000 times used/reused music tracks I'd rate it 4.5/5 even if I'm still playing the EP4 only, because I really like the idea, the uncommon approach and the style of story/characters design and writing. But music absence and absolute silence removes 1 star instantly as for me. Such a bummer :confused:

And as for self-writing music.. It's cool, but it's not the skill you get suddenly, it's years of practice and the most important part you have to get is the "taste", not the actual music skills since a lot of this could be replaced with software this days. And you then have to produce something decent, enjoyable and competitive to the tracks that other devs picks and puts in their games, otherwise what's the sense? Why not to use at least the "free" music/licenses that a lot of beginning or short on money devs do? It's still better than leave players in full silence, especially if dev is able to pick the right track to the right scene, even if it's free and all heard those music in dozens of other games before.

Music and sounds was coming with and in the two latest versions, except from the scene in the bar between Alexis and Erynn. Nyx couldn't afford the licenses so she put that on hold. But music is coming and with new updates there'll be piece by piece added music and sounds to earlier scenes. As a matter of fact the progression time of the current version took a little bit longer because of the music situation. Dev is trying to make music on her own to put it in the game, but it costs time and she decided to let the player waiting longer for the music instead for a new release.

In one of the last progress updates she put a demo of a song that'll be end in the game. Nyx reworks early scenes constantly and changed already many graphics, and that's what she'll do with music and sounds. The future updates will get more and more music/sounds until the whole game has it. That's the actual state of play. We'll see in the next updates how it goes. After all it's a work in progress.
Well, such a relief, better later than never. Anyway, feels like it's a years of development ahead and it's far from near the end, so things will be fixed in a progress. Thx for explanation.

Reactions: Tremonia

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Thx... ehh... I'll survive w/o it, but it's a really huge mistake to let such good game stay w/o any music or sound for the 12 episodes and years of development... I even noticed that she reworked and remastered parts of first episodes, because renders looks different from time to time.

Even with the shitty and 1000 times used/reused music tracks I'd rate it 4.5/5 even if I'm still playing the EP4 only, because I really like the idea, the uncommon approach and the style of story/characters design and writing. But music absence and absolute silence removes 1 star instantly as for me. Such a bummer :confused:

And as for self-writing music.. It's cool, but it's not the skill you get suddenly, it's years of practice and the most important part you have to get is the "taste", not the actual music skills since a lot of this could be replaced with software this days. And you then have to produce something decent, enjoyable and competitive to the tracks that other devs picks and puts in their games, otherwise what's the sense? Why not to use at least the "free" music/licenses that a lot of beginning or short on money devs do? It's still better than leave players in full silence, especially if dev is able to pick the right track to the right scene, even if it's free and all heard those music in dozens of other games before.
yeah games like this I put on some random lofi music from youtube even if it doesn't match the scene still makes it a whole lot better and enjoyable. tho tbh some games I even perfer lofi music than the repeated sound track they use haha.

CodyOn

Jun 6, 2023
yeah games like this I put on some random lofi music from youtube even if it doesn't match the scene still makes it a whole lot better and enjoyable. tho tbh some games I even perfer lofi music than the repeated sound track they use haha.
Me too. I prefer some youtube list or one of my spotify lists rather than the monotonous and annoying soundtracks of some games.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Or they notice each other reacting lustily then it gets awkward between them.
Val would just be a poker face "...", she is pretty good at hiding her feelings in public. Layla wouldn't notice. and by that time, if you are on Layla's path, Val lets her have MC as she prioritizes her friendships over boys.

But when Alexis see you and Layla in the jacuzzi, she still reacts
she always reacts like that if you have started something with her and ended it before the hot tub party, whatever the reason for the breakup.
on your specific playthrough, it could also be interpreted as Lexi being worried that her sister likes that douchebag after what he did to Erynn and her, but can't bring herself to bring it up at the moment.

Since Lexi and Erynn shun the MC on this path (or if you're on a Nikki solo path, I think), you get some extra screen time with Nikki and extra banter over pancakes.
you get that as long as Nikki doesn't know you have someone else.

(I wonder how Nyx will force the gamer back on the blackmail plot path in game runs where Erynn does not want to talk with you.)
there is a possibility through Iris and John, or Emily. When it is revealed that John is Erynn's dad, he will get involved in the blackmail plot, and then ask MC for help. Emily is brought in whether MC is helping or not, and she doesn't know that MC cheated on Erynn and Alexis, yet, she only saw them leaving angry, so she only has guesses. Once the blackmail plot is in full swing, Emily could forced MC to help to redeem himself.

While I like the game, choosing one girl for each run is bit annoying.
you can choose a few if you know how to navigate between them for now. there will be consequences later as monogamy is enforced over time.

Reactions: LSC82

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Yes, no doubt that is one major thing to ask but more importantly before that question somebody needs to straight up ask how many fuckin wives does this moron have? Lexi's and Layla's mom is far from some dumb bitch who would be dumb enough to be married to a complete fucktard who goes and literally gets married to her co-worker/employee Gabi! Gabi is no way that dumb either and I honestly think this story so far was great and even if it has hinted at this possible bomb I thought it wouldn't really end up where we are and it is gonna hurt the overall story imo now. It is just over the top that this known dude would be able to have multiple wives that even more stupidly work and know each other well and daily see the other and throw in the girls and now mc and this clown has never had anyone question or just get caught in the amount of YEARS that this shit started. Lexi, Layla now sisters to mc Erynn and whatever her name are fuckin mirror image of each other but duhhh we don't see it, mc is retarded here but then in the same hour he plans to go with Erynn and Val to the beach the next morning and doesn't even register he fuckin now has 2 chics on the same date same time same day..... I wish these games would stop making mc's so fuckin dumb and so many buddies like Zack as mc pals. This mc was far better earlier on in the game even if we were forced with far too much time hangin with Zack and that speaks for itself. Now its like he is getting as annoying as that virgin dbag was! Thankfully he has been missing and hope it stays same when going back from the break cause he is a punk and shouldn't be cool with mc any at all! My main playthrough has always been Gabi Val and Erynn after seeing early Lexi was gonna be a no go at some point which sucks but Val and Gabi and Erynn are for me all day!
View attachment 3529155 View attachment 3529156
oof. someone fell for all the baits hard.
Santiago is not Lexi & Layla's dad. he is not Adrianna's husband. most likely not married to Gabi either, though that's still grey area.

but yeah, having a date both with Erynn and Valeria the same day is weird. he can still have different times as Val is an early riser, and her dates are quite short. but there is also the issue that MC is supposed to take the plane for Riverside that same day too, and have a run with Layla.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes