Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
but yeah, having a date both with Erynn and Valeria the same day is weird. he can still have different times as Val is an early riser, and her dates are quite short. but there is also the issue that MC is supposed to take the plane for Riverside that same day too, and have a run with Layla.
I don't really see the double date on the beach weird well other than it's forced and you don't have a choice in the matter if you are on both paths as far I can recall. Maybe you do get a choice with val cant remember. But anyways I dont see it as a weird if there is a choice as I see it another Erynn and Alexis break up scenario expect swap Alexis for Val. So to me it's there just to punish players trying to play the field :)

Reactions: HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I don't really see the double date on the beach weird well other than it's forced and you don't have a choice in the matter if you are on both paths as far I can recall. Maybe you do get a choice with val cant remember. But anyways I dont see it as a weird if there is a choice as I see it another Erynn and Alexis break up scenario expect swap Alexis for Val. So to me it's there just to punish players trying to play the field :)
there is no choice, and that's why. it's forced drama.
for Alexis and Erynn, or Alexis and Layla, you get multiple choices and warnings, and MC ponders on it a lot. and throughout the game, in earlier chapters, you do get to choose which one you go to when you have dates on the same timeslot when you are about to get the second one. for Erynn and Val, it's like it happens in two separate worlds, MC is not aware of it. He doesn't think to himself that he has both on the same day and he has to choose, or that he, at least, needs to arrange the hours for it to work. and then Layla and Riverside on top. that Friday is filled to the brim for manwhores :D

Reactions: LSC82

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Thx... ehh... I'll survive w/o it, but it's a really huge mistake to let such good game stay w/o any music or sound for the 12 episodes and years of development... I even noticed that she reworked and remastered parts of first episodes, because renders looks different from time to time.

Even with the shitty and 1000 times used/reused music tracks I'd rate it 4.5/5 even if I'm still playing the EP4 only, because I really like the idea, the uncommon approach and the style of story/characters design and writing. But music absence and absolute silence removes 1 star instantly as for me. Such a bummer :confused:

And as for self-writing music.. It's cool, but it's not the skill you get suddenly, it's years of practice and the most important part you have to get is the "taste", not the actual music skills since a lot of this could be replaced with software this days. And you then have to produce something decent, enjoyable and competitive to the tracks that other devs picks and puts in their games, otherwise what's the sense? Why not to use at least the "free" music/licenses that a lot of beginning or short on money devs do? It's still better than leave players in full silence, especially if dev is able to pick the right track to the right scene, even if it's free and all heard those music in dozens of other games before.

Well, such a relief, better later than never. Anyway, feels like it's a years of development ahead and it's far from near the end, so things will be fixed in a progress. Thx for explanation.
the complete silence bothered me at first after games like BaDIK and LoF with great soundtracks, but after a while you just forget about it as the story carries the game enough. and it makes the songs that do make it in the game that much more special. Nyx chose great songs for that specific scene in episode 11 for example.

if you're in ep 4, then you are still in the "safe" zone :) everything really starts from there.

Reactions: Kpyna

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello, does anyone know where I can get the tattoo of the main character? Thank you :)
ummm................... a what? if mc is going to get more tattoos it should happen by auto (he gets more tattoos at 1 point).

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Curious, Your MC's name is Jan.
Perhaps he discovers his "Not" sister's name is Marcia.
Turns out to be a Russian implant.

Because it's always.....
russia.jpg

Piggy backing off of MrD812 Brady Bunch reference, if Cara and Nikki had never had sex with or kissed the MC, and Andres-Hailey successfully got married, this is probably how it would go in that household ...

View attachment marcia and greg share a room.mp4

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
lol just realized something that I find a bit funny. Typically I love getting back together with EX's in other games on at least one save unless they horrible people. Yet I like Erynn more than Iris, Erynn even feels more like a ex to me even tho she isnt one lol. For whatever reason Iris never interested me at all in this game other than on a chaos / manwhore save. Tho she isnt on the LI list as far as I know either but still I find it a bit funny since any other game she probably one of my favorites lol.

Oct 10, 2022
lol just realized something that I find a bit funny. Typically I love getting back together with EX's in other games on at least one save unless they horrible people. Yet I like Erynn more than Iris, Erynn even feels more like a ex to me even tho she isnt one lol. For whatever reason Iris never interested me at all in this game other than on a chaos / manwhore save. Tho she isnt on the LI list as far as I know either but still I find it a bit funny since any other game she probably one of my favorites lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
poor baby. want a lollipop?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes