Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
SO I HOPE that gets resolved soon (but sadly it probably won't be) so we can just focus on the MC's relationships, manwhore shenanigans and the ladies.
I agree cause that is the best part of any AVN especially a slice of life one imo. Tho I have to admit the blackmail story line is a weird one for me cause I dont hate the blackmail storyline because there is a lack player urgency as I never felt like it has been going on to long but I do dislike it for another reason. To me it's just something that is kind of forgotten about and only brought up once in awhile , so not like there has been alot of progression on it until recently. However that is also where the problem lies for me because itis kind of forgotten about / no urgency to solve it it makes Erynn's slow burn path, slower because of it and not because she wants to go slow. Which kinda of makes her slow burn path feel a bit artificial because of it if you think about it.

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Been doing some speed runs looking for other variations in the game's story and renders.

This one starts as a Lexi-Erynn-Cara-Nikki-Gabi-Layla-Val-Brooke run.

I helped Erynn by beating up Ethan in the parking lot. I cheat on both Lexi and Erynn. They double slap me and shun me. I choose Nikki over Cara. I prioritize Gabi choices over Elena.

I choose to date Alexis instead of training with Layla. The MC loses his race, but the girls still have to run topless because Darryl got first place. This helps the men beat the women in the overall standings.

The bet seems to have less weight because the MC wins either way - wins the race, gets to see the girls run topless or loses the race, but still gets to see the girls run topless. It would have been funnier if the MC lost the bet because he lost his race, then was forced to run naked. Then each girl - Layla and Val - can secretly react to his body and package. Or they notice each other reacting lustily then it gets awkward between them. Then Layla can also mirror the MC by doing his give me a high five joke after his run. The MC could choose whether to give Layla a high five or not. If he gives her a high five, she reacts "Ew!" and his package slips out for Layla and Val to see, so it gets really awkward between them.

View attachment 3526159

Since Lexi and Erynn shun the MC on this path (or if you're on a Nikki solo path, I think), you get some extra screen time with Nikki and extra banter over pancakes.

View attachment 3526167

But when Alexis see you and Layla in the jacuzzi, she still reacts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This run though shows how life continues on for the MC without the blackmail plot. The game still works and is fun even without the blackmail plot. (I wonder how Nyx will force the gamer back on the blackmail plot path in game runs where Erynn does not want to talk with you.)

SO I HOPE that gets resolved soon (but sadly it probably won't be) so we can just focus on the MC's relationships, manwhore shenanigans and the ladies.
Not gonna lie, the girls reaction(and inside thoughts) to seeing the MC run naked have a huge potential to be hillarious, even better if they let some thoughts slip out lol.
And of course we get the option of hiding or perhaps letting the flag fly a little bit :cool:

My favourite manwhore moment has got to be when the MC fucks both Tori and Iris at the beach minutes apart then casually yoinks away Layla's virginity for desert.
I couldn't believe it was happening, but it's one of the reasons I can play this VN over and over again.
That deserves an Oscar for outstanding manwhore behaviour.

Last edited:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
My favourite manwhore moment has got to be when the MC fucks both Tori and Iris at the beach minutes apart then casually yoinks away Layla's virginity for desert.
I couldn't believe it was happening, but it's one of the reasons I can play this VN over and over again.
I agree 100%.

even better if they let some thoughts slip out lol.
That deserves an Oscar for outstanding manwhore behaviour.
screenshot0030.png screenshot0031.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean... Val and Layla could work much like Elena and Layla, BUT Nyx is a cunt about polymancing so it's going to be a pain and be a shit show dramafest.
yea meant elena and layla.

you won't be on nyx's list who gets xmas card from her due those words. :p

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
yea meant elena and layla.

you won't be on nyx's list who gets xmas card from her due those words. :p
Considering I've burned both my main discord and alt discord on her server because she surrounds herself with yescunts and simps and actually can't take constructive feedback and suggestions...

Wouldn't be the first time I didn't get a card.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Considering I've burned both my main discord and alt discord on her server because she surrounds herself with yescunts and simps and actually can't take constructive feedback and suggestions...

Wouldn't be the first time I didn't get a card.
well you don't need to worry about that here at least :ROFLMAO:

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
I just have one question, but Santiago, how many fucking kids does he have in the game, hahahahah
Yes, no doubt that is one major thing to ask but more importantly before that question somebody needs to straight up ask how many fuckin wives does this moron have? Lexi's and Layla's mom is far from some dumb bitch who would be dumb enough to be married to a complete fucktard who goes and literally gets married to her co-worker/employee Gabi! Gabi is no way that dumb either and I honestly think this story so far was great and even if it has hinted at this possible bomb I thought it wouldn't really end up where we are and it is gonna hurt the overall story imo now. It is just over the top that this known dude would be able to have multiple wives that even more stupidly work and know each other well and daily see the other and throw in the girls and now mc and this clown has never had anyone question or just get caught in the amount of YEARS that this shit started. Lexi, Layla now sisters to mc Erynn and whatever her name are fuckin mirror image of each other but duhhh we don't see it, mc is retarded here but then in the same hour he plans to go with Erynn and Val to the beach the next morning and doesn't even register he fuckin now has 2 chics on the same date same time same day..... I wish these games would stop making mc's so fuckin dumb and so many buddies like Zack as mc pals. This mc was far better earlier on in the game even if we were forced with far too much time hangin with Zack and that speaks for itself. Now its like he is getting as annoying as that virgin dbag was! Thankfully he has been missing and hope it stays same when going back from the break cause he is a punk and shouldn't be cool with mc any at all! My main playthrough has always been Gabi Val and Erynn after seeing early Lexi was gonna be a no go at some point which sucks but Val and Gabi and Erynn are for me all day!
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Olivia_KG_sig.gif

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes