• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Curious, Your MC's name is Jan.
Perhaps he discovers his "Not" sister's name is Marcia.
Turns out to be a Russian implant.

Because it's always.....
russia.jpg

Piggy backing off of MrD812 Brady Bunch reference, if Cara and Nikki had never had sex with or kissed the MC, and Andres-Hailey successfully got married, this is probably how it would go in that household ...

View attachment marcia and greg share a room.mp4

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
lol just realized something that I find a bit funny. Typically I love getting back together with EX's in other games on at least one save unless they horrible people. Yet I like Erynn more than Iris, Erynn even feels more like a ex to me even tho she isnt one lol. For whatever reason Iris never interested me at all in this game other than on a chaos / manwhore save. Tho she isnt on the LI list as far as I know either but still I find it a bit funny since any other game she probably one of my favorites lol.

Oct 10, 2022
lol just realized something that I find a bit funny. Typically I love getting back together with EX's in other games on at least one save unless they horrible people. Yet I like Erynn more than Iris, Erynn even feels more like a ex to me even tho she isnt one lol. For whatever reason Iris never interested me at all in this game other than on a chaos / manwhore save. Tho she isnt on the LI list as far as I know either but still I find it a bit funny since any other game she probably one of my favorites lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
poor baby. want a lollipop?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I prefer Alexis to Erynn, Erynn had sex on her first date with a stranger, while with MC so far nothing
We don't know how long Erynn was dating Zane before she slept with him, we only know that Erynn has only had sex once in her life, and unsurprisingly because of what has happened since she had sex she is reluctant to do it again.

Meanwhile Alexis fucks a guy she's never dated and has met for the first time in 5 years after just a few minutes talking to him, yet you seem to be implying that she's less slutty than Erynn.

Alexis is much more likely to have had first date sex with other guys than Erynn is.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
poor baby. want a lollipop?
don't really understand what that remark was about I wasn't complaining about anything was just talking about a realization I had and I thought it was funny when I think about my norm in other games and how it's different here. but Noted I will think twice next time before I make a post that is nothing more than a general realization I had about something.

I prefer Alexis to Erynn, Erynn had sex on her first date with a stranger, while with MC so far nothing
sounds like you didn't play the game at all. Since for one she never had sex with anyone but her ex boyfriend one time and it was a traumatic experience for her because of what followed. So it makes sense she would be slow to getting physical with anyone else even the MC, someone who she loves. Also it wasn't her first date with her ex but right before prom , so clearly they been going out for awhile. Yet Alexis sleeps with the MC within 5miniutes and multiple other times to me sounds like you just want a lewd scene with Erynn / all you care about is lewds. But I assume you already know all of this because I saw you made a post yesterday calling her a prostitute then you deleted your post within a few minutes. At least 90% sure it was you, So I assume you are nothing but a troll

Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
It might because, Erynn is kind of the first ex and she has drama associated to her like all the exes in other games, while Iris doesn't have any drama, and MC was attracted to her because she felt very similar to Erynn. Iris is kind of Erynn by proxy for MC, even though she is far more wild.

Meanwhile Alexis fucks a guy she's never dated and has met for the first time in 5 years after just a few minutes talking to him, yet you seem to be implying that she's less slutty than Erynn.
Yet Alexis sleeps with the MC within 5miniutes and multiple other times
Alexis clearly does it only with MC. She has tons of other opportunities in college and in the bar, yet she doesn't hook up with anyone else. We don't really know her dating history though. Obviously, she had at least one boyfriend, and she had sex before several times. MC is exactly her type, and they connect immediately, it's love at first site, even though she already knew him from before, and she envied Erynn's relationship with MC, and MC is her first kiss...
The only thing that felt weird was that she only wanted sex for a while, instead of having a serious relationship, but we quickly learnt that it was because of Erynn. Otherwise, she might not have jumped on MC and instead try to have a normal relationship with a normal pace.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
It might because, Erynn is kind of the first ex and she has drama associated to her like all the exes in other games, while Iris doesn't have any drama, and MC was attracted to her because she felt very similar to Erynn. Iris is kind of Erynn by proxy for MC, even though she is far more wild.

Alexis clearly does it only with MC. She has tons of other opportunities in college and in the bar, yet she doesn't hook up with anyone else. We don't really know her dating history though. Obviously, she had at least one boyfriend, and she had sex before several times. MC is exactly her type, and they connect immediately, it's love at first site, even though she already knew him from before, and she envied Erynn's relationship with MC, and MC is her first kiss...
The only thing that felt weird was that she only wanted sex for a while, instead of having a serious relationship, but we quickly learnt that it was because of Erynn. Otherwise, she might not have jumped on MC and instead try to have a normal relationship with a normal pace.
We must not forget one fact, from which position Alexis acted, how she acted (I too was and am very irritated by her behavior). She was, and I still maintain, she is the “third wheel on the wagon.” It's just very hard to step out of the shadow of that kind of relationship that the MC and Erynn had and say, "Hey, I like you." Especially after the first kiss. How important this kiss is to her becomes more than clear later when she reacted very "allergically" to the MC daring not to remember this first kiss. But then he made up for it by even remembering the shirt she was wearing back then and that she still has.

You also can't deny that she does everything, and really EVERYTHING, for the relationship - not just in terms of physical love. The MC's influence on her is so extreme that the other Monroe family members notice. Layla told the MC that she had no relationship with Alexis before and now they talk about everything. Later, Adrianna assured the MC how much Alexis has changed and how good he is for her, which the MC is unaware of. And I suspect, with the last scene in EP 12, that Alexis' father also becomes aware of it.

Alexis' problem is that she is still not 100% sure about the matter, and the inner conflict - on the one hand, she does not tolerate any rival next to her and on the other hand, for her the MC is "the jackpot"! Alexis hasn't invited any boy to her house yet, the MC is the first! What makes matters worse is that Erynn is still in the MC's orbit and now Iris, the MC EX, is her roommate. Erynn told the MC that Alexis isn't as strong as she pretends.

It is true that this relationship is still far from being called "normal", but it is developing.

Last edited:
Reactions: HiP1 and Dr.TSoni

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
We must not forget one fact, from which position Alexis acted, how she acted (I too was and am very irritated by her behavior). She was, and I still maintain, she is the “third wheel on the wagon.” It's just very hard to step out of the shadow of that kind of relationship that the MC and Erynn had and say, "Hey, I like you." Especially after the first kiss. How important this kiss is to her becomes more than clear later when she reacted very "allergically" to the MC daring not to remember this first kiss. But then he made up for it by even remembering the shirt she was wearing back then and that she still has.

You also can't deny that she does everything, and really EVERYTHING, for the relationship - not just in terms of physical love. The MC's influence on her is so extreme that the other Monroe family members notice. Layla told the MC that she had no relationship with Alexis before and now they talk about everything. Later, Adrianna assured the MC how much Alexis has changed and how good he is for her, which the MC is unaware of. And I suspect, with the last scene in EP 12, that Alexis' father also becomes aware of it.

Alexis' problem is that she is still not 100% sure about the matter, and the inner conflict - on the one hand, she doesn't forgive a rival next to her and on the other hand, for her the MC is "the jackpot"! Alexis hasn't invited any boy to her house yet, the MC is the first! What makes matters worse is that Erynn is still in the MC's orbit and now Iris, the MC EX, is her roommate. Erynn told the MC that Alexis isn't as strong as she pretends.

It is true that this relationship is still far from being called "normal", but it is developing.
All good points, yeah.

Layla and Alexis were not close when they were young, to explain why MC never saw Layla before, but they grew close during MC's absence. They are already close before MC comes back. That's why Layla can notice the changes in her sister's behavior. Everyone notices Alexis is happier, especially Erynn. Her father too. It's just that the scene in episode 11 makes it even more obvious to him that her current boyfriend is a good thing even for him

Alexis' other problem to me is that she has incredibly high standards for her boyfriend. MC has to be close to perfect, and make almost no mistake towards her. Prince charming, essentially. Even if she is easy going in the relationship and forgives him a lot of small mistakes (mainly because she just made huge mistakes herself, forcing her to be more forgiving). She has her parents' perfect relationship as an example everyday. As the relationship grows, it might become harder to maintain it.

Reactions: minibaer12

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
All good points, yeah.

Layla and Alexis were not close when they were young, to explain why MC never saw Layla before, but they grew close during MC's absence. They are already close before MC comes back. That's why Layla can notice the changes in her sister's behavior. Everyone notices Alexis is happier, especially Erynn. Her father too. It's just that the scene in episode 11 makes it even more obvious to him that her current boyfriend is a good thing even for him

Alexis' other problem to me is that she has incredibly high standards for her boyfriend. MC has to be close to perfect, and make almost no mistake towards her. Prince charming, essentially. Even if she is easy going in the relationship and forgives him a lot of small mistakes (mainly because she just made huge mistakes herself, forcing her to be more forgiving). She has her parents' perfect relationship as an example everyday. As the relationship grows, it might become harder to maintain it.
I fully agree with you. I would like to symbolically mention one of the MC's thoughts from the ASP. During Erynn and Alexis's "photo shoot" in their hot tub, the MC thinks to himself that he feels like a prop. That's exactly how it felt for me until EP 11. From then on it gets a little better, but very slowly.

She still acts too wildly and impetuously and cannot yet properly channel her feelings and sensations. Well the MC doesn't make it easy for her either. You can also tell in every scene or dialogue how insecure she is and the self-doubt that plagues her. I can't help but feel like she's still in "fight mode." Instead of caring about the human relationship with the MC, she instead sees every girl as a potential rival.

He, on the other hand, is not aware of the diamond in the rough he has next to him. As an example, I would like to use the beach trip in EP 11, when he stands in front of the changing room and "only" refers to her as his girlfriend (not the only time), but about Erynn and Iris (possibly also Valeria) completely differently (almost euphorically). thinks. His girlfriend also plays little to no role in his interactions with other girls (with the exception of Erynn!).

The fact is, BOTH are still far from a “healthy” relationship.

Reactions: HiP1
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes