Beatlezz12

Mar 16, 2024
can't on this, if goes then loses like most of cast.
Man, I already regret my decision to break up with Alexis. Dumping her for Val, a girl I barely know smh lol :(
If Val wasn't such a hot piece of ass she ain't even a top 5 LI for real. She came late into the game, not a lot of content and no history with MC.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You can do it in this too, to a degree. Rachel on the plane, Alexis at the bathroom(?), Nikki or Cara at their place, then leave Alexis for Layla, you can keep doing things with Erynn too, then do Layla too, aim for Elena threesome, do Gabi at every corner, win the race so you keep Sha'Cari's path open too, then tell Nikki there is an other girl so keep things going on with her too, you can keep things hot with Melissa too. You miss Tori and Val in this way. Iris is unclear. We can say manwhore to this path I think.
That's pretty much my Alexis/Erynn path, just dumping Layla and get Val.
It's kind of amusing of how hard i try to dump Alexis, but she just ain't leaving...now i told Val i will dump Alexis, curious if i will finally succeed and how will Val react if she finds out my MC is going for Gabi and Ximena :whistle:

For the LI's i like i have solo paths.

Manwhore route worked out for me in BaDik tho cause Sage is my best girl lol
Yeah...good luck finding any LI here which wants to bring in other girls for threesomes :HideThePain:

Oct 10, 2022
That's pretty much my Alexis/Erynn path, just dumping Layla and get Val.
It's kind of amusing of how hard i try to dump Alexis, but she just ain't leaving...now i told Val i will dump Alexis, curious if i will finally succeed and how will Val react if she finds out my MC is going for Gabi and Ximena :whistle:

For the LI's i like i have solo paths.
That would be my path too if we can get Elena without Layla path forced on us. Dump Layla, that will open Tori path. Though Tori path will close Val path. I haven't tried going for Tori at the bar, skipping her after the race then go for her at the beach. We may or may not have enough point for beach and I am not sure whether or not it closes Val path. :unsure:

If we are talking about keeping paths open as much as possible, we can go for ASP as far as I am aware we only skip Erynn in that path. :unsure:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
hopefully there is a betrayal. Lets keep it 100 bagging Alexis and then Erynn or even is ex GF or as she put it her still GF. But what happens if the tattoo artist makes a visit god need more chaos. Fuck the douchbag with the video screw his angle. Lets rock the MCs love life. Sorry I like chaos.

Reactions: mnotwoke
Feb 13, 2021
Can someone explain why Erynn comes back crying if you arent on the alexis path? like i literally ignored every alexis point and yet that scene always pops up?

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
erynn and alexis should become a throuple. best friends share.
This three-way constellation is in second place for me. It will be very exciting to see what the developer comes up with for the future. But I have no hope that this will have a happy ending, it can only end in disaster. For whom remains to be seen. We will see.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Can someone explain why Erynn comes back crying if you arent on the alexis path? like i literally ignored every alexis point and yet that scene always pops up?
which scene are you talking about she talks more than once but I want to assume you are talking about the bar scene?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
How often did you share your partners with your best friends?
more times then i care to admit,
it happens when you have so many partners that you can not assist them all!
ofc they lend me money and forget to collect!
i mean it sure helps that you make friends easily,
i guess i am a very charismatic and friendly person!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes