Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
just imagine Alexis and/or the MC telling Layla. That will be funny

Better yet, Layla catches Alexis and MC kissing. Drama is inevitable
Kissing...how boring, at least make it something fun, like

Layla, Adriana + hubby are out, Lexi took the chance to bang with the MC, wearing the red wig, a bit roleplay, they try different places all over the house...when they are just doing it on the kitchentable the door opens Layla, Adriana and hubby all catch them...all pissed for different reasons :whistle:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
you're forgetting the MC-Nikki-Erynn love triangle. I think this is even more explosive.
It's not bad, their immediate dislike for each other is good fun lol.

But Alexis-Erynn have a long history, the fact that they have fought over him before and the fact that they matter to each other.
Erynn cares about not hurting Alexis, that's the important thing... we need to push her over the edge, that's what makes it fun.
Erynn-Nikki where they mutually despise one another from the start it's fun but not as deep imo(same thing for Layla hating Gabi).
And when a girl has no feelings for her rival(Erynn-Cara for example) it's the worst possible combo imo.

Turning a looooong a friendship into a rivalry is just deliciously evil lol.

catfight = no drama
Hard disagree here, maybe some past resentments coming up, who starts swinging, how you separate the fight, whose side do you take... i think it's a great opportunity.

just wait when lexi's secret path blows up.
ASP is fire no doubt, Alexis backstabbing her sister and fucking her BF is just as good if not better than Erynn vs Alexis.

just imagine Alexis and/or the MC telling Layla. That will be funny

Better yet, Layla catches Alexis and MC kissing. Drama is inevitable
That's gold!!!!
I wanna see how Alexis acts when she's the one that has to explain her actions lol.

Layla, Adriana + hubby are out, Lexi took the chance to bang with the MC, wearing the red wig, a bit roleplay, they try different places all over the house...when they are just doing it on the kitchentable the door opens Layla, Adriana and hubby all catch them...all pissed for different reasons :whistle:
WOW!!! You win the internet for today sir!!!!

Last edited:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023

Man, do you have a dirty imagination, you're worse than me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
after that mc wouldn't be able to enter their house like ever.

Hard disagree here, maybe some past resentments coming up, who starts swinging, how you separate the fight, whose side do you take... i think it's a great opportunity.
drama yes but not enuf on nyx's scale.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022

WOW!!! You win the internet for today sir!!!!
Man, do you have a dirty imagination, you're worse than me
If Nyx ends up using this, we have to call it the Raziel_8 Monroe Family Special.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Erynn cares about not hurting Alexis, that's the important thing... we need to push her over the edge, that's what makes it fun.
Erynn-Nikki where they mutually despise one another from the start it's fun but not as deep imo(same thing for Layla hating Gabi).
True, turning Erynn friendship with Alexis into rivalry, or worse, is the most promissing (well after Alexis/Layla...maybe the secret path will deliver something), i really hope for something good.
Layla/Gabi is not as fun, but it still has some potential.
If Nyx ends up using this, we have to call it the Raziel_8 Monroe Family Special.
For how much Nyx loves her drama she sure opts for the most boring solutions, like dating both Layla/Alexis had so much potential to become nuclear, but solved in such a boring way...the funny thing was after they visited MC and told him what a pig he is, the MC was just ''Oh...'' going back inside banging Nikki :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
There's also the potential Val/Gabi/Ximena disaster.

the funny thing was after they visited MC and told him what a pig he is, the MC was just ''Oh...'' going back inside banging Nikki :LOL:
There are consequences in Intertwined. Perhaps most of the gamers will feel them, but all will just go back to banging the next available lady.

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8 and LSC82

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
That's gold!!!!
I wanna see how Alexis acts when she's the one that has to explain her actions lol.
she will scream rape and the MC gets his 1st ending... murdered by my girlfriends father!

2nd ending fucking Gabi in the classroom on the 1st floor, Layla walks and starts screaming, the MC panics and tries to run
but his trousers are down so he goes against a table hurting his tight loosing balance and crashing against the window
the window breaks and the MC falls on Zach´s car getting impaled trough the ass
where he gets impaled by the new hard car antenna Zach installed crushing the car
while the broken windows shards cut his skin on his tattoos making them "come red alive"
so the MC dies with a hard on with a thick antenna up his ass and coming out of his eye
2nd ending - death by dodgers hard on

3rd he Erynn and iris are at the beach where Erynn catches the MC fucking with iris
she screams starts running away iris goes after her to explain stuff
the MC tries to run after them but since they are on the rocky side of the beach
cuts his foot unleashing some blood, meanwhile he can hear Erynn screaming at iris
which makes him pause to try and get closer stealthy
he tries to climb a rock to get near but slips and falls on the Ocean
while Erynn and iris scream at each other not hearing his fall
he hits his head on a rock on the bottom only to wake up hours after
he can not see the shore but he is still alive when he feels a bump against his back
last scene we see is a shark swimming away leaving a trail of blood
3rd ending - Shark week initiation rites!

4th Santiago demands a a DNA test for the MC
John is all up for it and so is Andres
Emily feels trapped and prepares the MC favorite meal
he dies shortly after...
Emily names the dish "of love and lies"!
4th ending, a woman´s honor and its cost!

5th the MC goes for a run with Val as they are running they both trip and start making out
unbeknownst to them Elena sees them making out
3 days later the MC is invited to Elena´s house
where she prepares a hot chili for the MC, they drink a bottle of wine
the MC feels the spice and over drinks which is when Elena strips
making the MC blood flow increase greatly
she jumps the MC and rides him while her blood soaks the MC balls and pubic hair
The MC realizes he just took Elena virginity and tries to kiss her with his purple lips
Elena avoids the kids and puts her head next to the MC head while she cries
the next morning the MC is lyeing in bed with a purple body
While Elena is next to him thinking that after the fiery love whats left if is it ashes or coal?
5th ending - the all consuming passion

6th the MC and Layla are out running in the woods during spring
when they get jumped by Lucas, the MC tries to protect Layla but gets stabbed
Layla keeps running until she runs into a dead end, as Lucas approaches with glistening eyes
Lucas says he will take what its his, Layla virginity! Layla tells him she can not give him what she already gaveth the MC
Lucas goes into a rage frenzy and punches Layla in the face, thats the moment the MC bleeding profusely jumps Lucas
as they fight the blood splatters around and they end up in front of a cave, the MC is bleeding out and Lucas gets the upper hand
as Lucas prepares to stab the MC in the heart a black bear (yeah for inclusivity!) jumps lucas and bytes him in the head
the episode ends with the a frame of a downed black bear as Lucas and the MC black bags gets zippered in
while Layla cries holding 3 bear cubs in her arms
6th ending - too much love will kill you!

and oh boy do i have like 43 more...

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
True, turning Erynn friendship with Alexis into rivalry, or worse, is the most promissing (well after Alexis/Layla...maybe the secret path will deliver something), i really hope for something good.
Yup, turning a long loving friendship into rivalry(or even hatred) is what makes the stake so high(Same thing applies to Layla-Alexis it has the same premise with the extra sauce that they are sisters).

Layla-Gabi, Nikki-Erynn and (maybe) Val-Alexis where they dislike each other openly, doesn't have the same depth or high stakes, but can be fun.

When the girls are largely indifferent towards each other it's when it's at it's weakest, all the combos where the girls don't know about each other or that that the girls don't move the needle either up or down to each other.

For how much Nyx loves her drama she sure opts for the most boring solutions, like dating both Layla/Alexis had so much potential to become nuclear, but solved in such a boring way...the funny thing was after they visited MC and told him what a pig he is, the MC was just ''Oh...'' going back inside banging Nikki :LOL:
Yeah Nyx has been better at promising that major conflict is just around the corner than delivering the fireworks.
The original Layla-Alexis was disappointing, let's hope for something better in ASP.

There's also the potential Val/Gabi/Ximena disaster.
That's another big one, if the suspicions prove true, mother-daughter and "aunt".
So would be Melissa vs Erynn.
Or Iris-Erynn(it needs the family reveal to up the stakes, they are friends but not that much).
Iris-Alexis is fine but feels like a discount version of Alexis-Erynn.

And maybe we need Alexis to inject some sauce into Erynn-Layla because there's nothing here up to now.

And get Nikki to meet(and show immediate distaste) for some other bitches...

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Remaining loyal to Alexis is the last thing on my list of priorities.
My Alexis save includes non stop flirting with Erynn, sowing the seeds of distruction :cool: .
In it Erynn hasn't made any outright backstabbing moves, but it's obvious that she wants to.

I'll continue to poke both sides until something comes out of it.
I like my playthroughs as drama free as possible (yeah I know, why even play this game then :ROFLMAO: )

Jynx3d

Dec 20, 2019
Is there a way to be on Elena path without Layla love path? I've tried that but the game removes a lot of scenes (hot tube party, beach scene). It's weird because if you're friendly with Layla she tries to hook you up with Valeria but Elena is a no no?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Is there a way to be on Elena path without Layla love path? I've tried that but the game removes a lot of scenes (hot tube party, beach scene). It's weird because if you're friendly with Layla she tries to hook you up with Valeria but Elena is a no no?
Omfg...

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes